Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,221 members, 7,916,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? (574 Views)

Look At The Nails She did To A Dinner Date / A Dinner Date With Portable Or 50,000 Naira Cash? / Would You Ditch A Wedding Band For This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? by RepoMan007: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
1. Hiking Date
2. Reading Date
3. Long Walk Date
4. Beach Date
5. Skiing Date
6. Favorite Team
7. Special Occasion Date
8. Dance Date
9. Movie Date
10. Strolling Date.

Are Nigerians willing to go on any of these dates instead of eating out?
Re: Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? by marlow1962(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
They will die if they do, and besides hunger is what makes people (especially Nigerians) go on a date.
One party is hungry, the other just wants to Bleep and bell.
Lol where you want hike or ski for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? by MrBroke(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Don't want none of these, just give me a banging date grin
Re: Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? by Boondocxs(f): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Why are you men allergic to making and spending money
It’s a bad attitude
Re: Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? by Humbrown23(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
I will never ditch a dinner date for any of this because in Nigeria some people are hungry, just feed them, you will always have your way with them easy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? by ItisWell22(f): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
RepoMan007:

Are Nigerians willing to go on any of these dates instead of eating out?

Sure.
Why not?

I for one love long walks.

1 Like

Re: Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? by Johnycastro18: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
6. Favorite team

A certain time like that, I stopped making out with a lady and left the room immediately i realized i was supposed to be watching my favorite club at that very point in time

The girl was rudely shocked with my action that day grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Willing To Ditch A Dinner Date For Any Of These? by Evolutionism: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
They are Coming but they won't meet me on this Thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Most Controversial Opinion / I Just Love Primary Schools In Portharcourt / Tinubu Must Complete 10 Years, Nigeria Must Eat Grass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.