Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Fedpoly Offa Rector Tells Graduates To Utilise Knowledge To Develop Nation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fedpoly Offa Rector Tells Graduates To Utilise Knowledge To Develop Nation (151 Views)

UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates / Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation / Babcock, Covenant Univeristy Accounting Graduates To Write Only 5 Papers In ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fedpoly Offa Rector Tells Graduates To Utilise Knowledge To Develop Nation by Usmanissa247(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Summit Varsity Maiden Convocation: Fedpoly Offa Rector Admonishes Students To Utilise Knowledge To Develop Nation

Rector of the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Engr. Dr. Kadiri Kamoru Oluwatoyin FNSE has urged graduands of Summit University Offa to utilise their skills and knowledge acquired in the university for national development.

The Rector disclosed this in a goodwill message at the Maiden and Combined Convocation of the University held on Saturday, December 9, 2023.

Dr. Kadiri congratulated the University on its Maiden Convocation and commended the management of the University for its remarkable achievements over the years.

According to him, "Let me congratulate the graduands in particular and the University in general for this historic feat. It is worthy to note that today’s event marks a watershed in the annals of the Institution as it has found a niche among the comity of universities in the world. It is our collective expectation that from this moment, the Summit University Offa will grow from strength to strength. I congratulate the University for its remarkable achievements over the years.

"I want to use this medium to urge the graduating students to utilise the skills and knowledge acquired in the University to contribute to the growth and development of the nation. I wish all graduating students a prosperous future ahead," he added.

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking Success: Your Complete Guide To Abu Zaria Admission / Yale University Scholarships 2024 (fully Funded) / Graham's Law Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.