Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,155 members, 7,946,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (90 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 5:16am On Dec 10, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 18)

Beloveth, time is passing and life is winding up on you.

Abraham had to leave the goats, rams, sheep’s, and all other sacrificial and palatial merriments, being a son to the chief priest of a national deity, just imagine the lifestyle!

What are you afraid of letting go?

Hebrews 13:8-9
[8] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
[9] Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

Contextually, ‘MEATS’ in the above scripture represents anything that gives pleasure to the body at the detriment of the soul.

Every day we are privilege to see, is a plus and minus to our lives on earth. A plus because it gives us an opportunity to mend the past and create a better future, while on the other hand, it reminds us that we have lived a day out of the number of our days on earth; that is, we are a day away from this shore and a day close to the great beyond.

Beloveth, arise from your sleep, let go of vain pleasures and make good use of your time.

If we will give account of every idle word we have spoken, according to the book of; Matthew 12:36-37
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
[37] For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Then be rest assured that we will also give account of every idle time we spent here on earth.

Remember, God is not a waster of resources but righteous in all His ways.
He expect you and I to be prudent with our time and dealings as well.

Isaiah 52:13
Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

May the Lord order your steps and open to you the doors of uncommon possibilities now and always in Jesus Christ’s name.

To be continued…

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, please order my steps into your will for my life every passing day in Jesus Christ’s name.

Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Anger And Fear.... / Humiliating Evil (part 1) / Humiliating Evil (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.