Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,128 members, 7,939,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Afren Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afren Job Offer (1421 Views)

Field Sales Representative Job Offer / Check Out This Crazy Job Offer! / 3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afren Job Offer by shshakur(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
i jusw got an email from afren recruitment agent offering me appointment. I was ask to send scanned copies of my id card, credential and affidavit of guarantee certificate to be obtained from river state high through dagogo chamber. Are these people real? Can somebody just help me out in the house. pls reply
Re: Afren Job Offer by upengineer: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2011
Any recruitment that says you should go to a chambers is FRAUD. Run for your life
Re: Afren Job Offer by daisy28: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2011
Any company sending u to a chamber to get affidavit,is a fraud cos when u'll get to the chambers you will be asked to pay some certain amount of money. I was also sent a similar mail but mine was from Agip frauds,unknown to them agip has a new name. Pls dont give heed to them. Cheers
Re: Afren Job Offer by shshakur(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2011
Thanx house, they are really 419. They are requesting for 8600 to get the affidavit. I think it is time we start giving there identity to security agents.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ferma Still On?2013 / How To Get A Job At The Central Bank Of Nigeria / La Roache Equipments Ltd Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.