Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,119 members, 7,896,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Love Of Christ(5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Love Of Christ(5) (66 Views)

Facts About Celestial Church Of Christ / A White Man Slays In Celestial Church Of Christ White Garment... / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of Christ(5) by AdetoyeAyomikun: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
THE LOVE OF CHRIST

Christ Is Expecting Us To Grow

It quite......don't let me say sad, neither do I want to say bad, but there are some sets of believers, some Christians that don't believe in going to church. Some will say it does not matter, and some will say the Holy Spirit is my teacher.

Another set believes sees it very unnecessary to go to weekly services, as long as they keep the Sabbath day holy(even though the meaning of that scripture does not end with going to church on Sunday), but they believe Sunday service is enough, they don't even have a place they fellowship, maybe a small gathering or so.

To say they are wrong, maybe I'm not in the place to say so, but I think I'm allowed to say that growth hasn't take it place enough; that's why you don't see an essence in church. See, many invest their time in church, whereas some may not even have that luxury of time, but this is what I'm saying: there is a meaning to Hebrew 10:25, "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together..."

I'm saying there is a level of growth you can't attain outside if not in the gathering of believers. Many will say in that gathering of believers, there is much wickedness and all that, I know, but that's not my point.

This level of growth I'm talking about, in the midst of brethren, you may not even notice this growth, but I know this: you will grow, you are growing.

In This Love Of Christ, There Is A Place To Grow, and that growth of yours does not end in personal development but is attached to men.

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of Repentance / Hold Fast / Running The Race.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.