Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,280 members, 7,887,816 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (73 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 19)

Remember, God is not a waster of resources but righteous in all His ways.
He expect you and I to be prudent with our time and dealings as well.

Isaiah 52:13
Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

May the Lord order your steps and open to you the doors of uncommon possibilities now and always in Jesus Christ’s name.

Time management is a thing of the mind, when you prioritize the most important things (MITs) and allow the Holy Spirit to guide you through each of them, you’ll be able to build a good relationship with the Holy Spirit and you’ll always have reason to look back and say to yourself, ‘where I am is far better than where I was’ you’ll grow into that thing you give your time and attention to.

The Holy Spirit have the charter of your life, depending on Him is the only way you can grow into who you were originally created to be. He is the one that can take you to your divine place of destiny.

In the sojourn of life, God can use anything and any place to incubate and process humans according to their purpose.

Recall that, Daniel was processed in the palace, but for Joseph, his processing was from one rigor to the other; because he didn’t see the pains but pictured the gain, he said to his brothers; “Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.” Genesis 45:5.

His brothers purposed in their hearts to destroy him, but before God, it was Joseph’s admission into his leadership training college.

Leaders are made through rigorous processes because leadership is responsibility.

There are several places in the Bible where you see; “in the process of time.”

There is a process attached to time according to the purpose of life for every individual. This process is the pivot to every man’s end.

Allow Him lead you from today.

To be continued…

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, the Anchor of my soul; please have mercy on me and re-anchor my life to Thyself in Jesus Christ’s name.

Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Two Types Of Salvation / The Greatness Of His Favor / A Powerful Prayer For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.