Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,137 members, 7,949,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land (808 Views)

Humiiated In Osun, Rejected In Lagos, Will Aregbesola Return To Tinubu's Camp? / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Zetra7: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2023
I listened to Segun Sowunmi yesterday about Igbos trying to dictate politics in SW.

With due to respect to Segun, that narrative is absolutely wrong. Igbos have nothing to do with Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo or Ondo politics but have acted fully in conjuction with other tribes in matters concerning Lagos politics..

If New york, London, San paulo and other great economic cities are dominated by different people then by all means Lagos is a No man's land.

If you don't believe it today, you will tomorrow..

The demography of Lagos will continue to change, the problem today is that Yourbas think it's Igbo agenda but as Lagos remains an economic city of the most populated black nation, time will come when Yourbas will become minority.

Foreigners from Africa and other parts of the world will become stakeholders of the state and will differently dictate the political terrain just as Yourbas are dictating that of London and Newyork today.

Development and integration is inevitable in our world today, instead of viewing this through negative scope, start seeing the positives with it.

Yourbas tribal fighting others cause of Lagos are still relocating to other cities of the world with intention of succeeding and some of them even going into politics in those countries..

Many Yourbas have won elections in foreign countries yet don't believe that others can win election in Yourba land..

Am not a prophet but I know this, give it 5 years or 10 or 30 years, nobody can win Lagos election without support of other tribes and people in Lagos, if you like keep flogging them in every election, its inevitable.

Same way blacks in America was maltreated, abused and violently treated, today black is respected stakeholder in American politics..

By 30 years time, anybody can vie and win Gubernatorial in Lagos, i mean igbo, Hausa, efik, edo, Africans and even non Africans...

Prepare your mind my dear Yorubas, it's not a bad thing, it's simply development.

A black man became American president despite his history, An Indian is British PM with a Pakistani as London Mayor, we have Nigerians as MPs all over the world, we buy properties in LA, London, Toronto without thinking about the real owners.

Again, the anger is because Igbos are visible and vocal in Lagos but in the future it might be Hausa, Chinese or even Whites.

To delay this inevitable, do the following
1. Pressure Federal government to develop other cities of Nigeria, if certain infrastructures move to other regions, people will naturally move to those regions..
Deep sea ports, industrial hubs, agricultural farms and others can be created in SE, SS and NC and will stop the mass migration to Lagos.

2. Formulate policy to create great cities in other regions. NE, NC and even SE deserves great cites.. Some of the Igbos will free Lagos and move to those cities.

3. Disintegrate the nation so every region becomes a country of their own.. Like Zimbabwe, Nations can take over assets of others and deport them..

Nevertheless, the Future of Lagos and all those created great cities will indeed remain is A No Man's Land.

Any reasonable Yourba will understand my write up..

5 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Roger3D(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2023
And if I may ask why are you so fixated on Lagos? Don't you have a state of origin?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by SoNature(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2023
These people should stop dragging the Igbos into their politics. In 2027, they will look for another allegation, heap on the Igbo man so the votes can go certain ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by hedonido: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2023
Roger3D:
And if I may ask why are you so fixated on Lagos? Don't you have a state of origin?
The reason why he is "fixated" on Lagos is clearly stated in the post, you dumbo. Why not embrace your Ekiti or Osun State?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Emma513: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2023
HEHEHEHE BINI FOUND LAGOS, IGBO BUILD LAGOS. LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND SIMPLE cool

1 Like

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Goodnewsforlife: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2023
hedonido:

The reason why he is "fixated" on Lagos is clearly stated in the post, you dumbo. Why not embrace your Ekiti or Osun State?
so yorubas in Lagos should leave Lagos for igbos right?

Is this not d same thing fulanis we’re doing?

I have said it time without number that igbos are far worse than Fulani, the only difference is that igbos don’t have access to power

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by VEHINTOLAR: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2023
hedonido:

Lol ! See this primitive hinterland bushman from Alaigbo,and you stupidly think all the lame reasons given by the Op will change the status of Lagos from being a Yorubaland,right ?

Why not embrace your tiny erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals and be proud of your own Osu heritage for once too ?! Lagos is a Yoruba land and nothing on earth can change it;the earlier you allow that simple fact to sink into your oblong head,the better for your heart ! Shior,bunch of insecure mofos from a cursed,shitty land of criminals. Having your thieving,greedy eyes on Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land will only bring calamity on your flat heads !

Don't worry,fools;we have the antidote to your madness and it will be given to you in full doses ! You idiots arrive here with nothing and at the fullness of time,we will make sure you're sent back empty handed to wherever jungles of primitive beings you initially came from !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Roger3D(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
hedonido:

You both covet Lagos so as to grab other people's ancestral lands you land thief. Don't you have ancestral lands of your own? Oh I forgot you're the wandering Jews of Africa constantly roaming and seeking out other people's lands to steal. It will never happen

7 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by abdeefggh: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Delusions

1 Like

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Ballmer: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
The mistake about your post is that Yorubas does not stop the Lagos from being metropolitan but you see your Igbos even as useless as my stake his in Lagos if anyone becomes the governor of Lagos with Igbo support at the detriment of Yoruba support like acted during Agbaje n Chinedu I will perosnally mobilize those that will assassinate them. That is how sickening hearing or imagining you fools as stakeholder is in Lagos to many Yorubas.

Only in the grave can any Igbo or any supported by Igbo at the detriment of the Yoruba become governor of Lagos.

Zetra7:
I listened to Segun Sowunmi tand my write up..
Se your dead brain Igbo father say he get coconut head next election if them born you well make you come vote, this time around na matchet them go use beat your foolish Chinedu head so that the lesson will stick cos it obvious that of cane did not stick so we'll.

hedonido:

6 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Christistruth00: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lagos is Yorubaland 100%

4 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Christistruth00: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sort out the one in your Region

Ordinary Enugu across the street must not show face in Anambra Elections

6 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Zetra7: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Roger3D:
My brother, Lagos is a Nigeria state just like Kogi, Enugu, Sokoto or Admawa.

You might be living in another state or even one of those Japas....

Before you're born, there was Lagos and after you're long gone, there will be Lagos.
Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Zetra7: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
so yorubas in Lagos should leave Lagos for igbos right?

Is this not d same thing fulanis we’re doing?

I have said it time without number that igbos are far worse than Fulani, the only difference is that igbos don’t have access to power

Be happy Lagos is progressing as a Nigeria state. Never heard chinese talking against Chinese because of Shanghai or Americans against Americans because of LA.

Only reasonable Yourbas will understand my post...
Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by YorubaDemonswag: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Roger3D:

Because he's Omo irankiran who has nowhere to point to as home.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Zetra7: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol ! See this primitive hinterland bushman from Alaigbo,and you stupidly think all the lame reasons given by the Op will change the status of Lagos from being a Yorubaland,right ?

Why not embrace your tiny erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals and be proud of your own Osu heritage for once too ?! Lagos is a Yoruba land and nothing on earth can change it;the earlier you allow that simple fact to sink into your oblong head,the better for your heart ! Shior,bunch of insecure mofos from a cursed,shitty land of criminals. Having your thieving,greedy eyes on Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land will only bring calamity on your flat heads !

Don't worry,fools;we have the antidote to your madness and it will be given to you in full doses ! You idiots arrive here with nothing and at the fullness of time,we will make sure you're sent back empty handed to wherever jungles of primitive beings you initially came from !

My dear emotional brother, there are things you can't stop and this is one of them. Using violence won't help, even negative politics won't help on a long run, as we are speaking thousands of new people will be moving to Lagos in January after festive period..

Only strategic moves listed on the post will delay the inevitable..
Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Zetra7: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Roger3D:
You both covet Lagos so as to grab other people's ancestral lands you land thief. Don't you have ancestral lands of your own? Oh I forgot you're the wandering Jews of Africa constantly roaming and seeking out other people's lands to steal. It will never happen

Again, emotions don't change destiny.
Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Zetra7: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland 100%

Yes, 100% Yourba land but unfortunately Yourba will be minority in Lagos in no distance future..

I mean no disrespect, it will be the same if a State like Lagos is any other region
Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by VEHINTOLAR: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zetra7:

My dear emotional brother, there are things you can't stop and this is one of them. Using violence won't help, even negative politics won't help on a long run, as we are speaking thousands of new people will be moving to Lagos in January after festive period..

Only strategic moves listed on the post will delay the inevitable..

Gibberish !

4 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by raskymonojendor: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Roger3D:
They Ibos have been fixated on Lagos since the 1950s. After they first set their eyes on the state, they started calling it no man's land. A very covetous tribe. Their forefathers failed and these their covetous generation will fail too. Hausa, kanuri, Efik, urhobo e.t.c don't make this foolish claim. It's always the flat heads. grin

Yorubas were not minority in Lagos in the 1950s and would not be minorities in Lagos in the next 1000 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Christistruth00: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zetra7:

Yes, 100% Yourba land but unfortunately Yourba will be minority in Lagos in no distance future..

I mean no disrespect, it will be the same if a State like Lagos is any other region

Yorubas will never be Minority in Lagos

Didn't your Father's get kicked out of Port Harcourt and Calabar for exactly this type of arrogant attitude?

6 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Christistruth00: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zetra7:

Be happy Lagos is progressing as a Nigeria state. Never heard chinese talking against Chinese because of Shanghai or Americans against Americans because of LA.

Only reasonable Yourbas will understand my post...

There can never be an Anti Yoruba Agenda or Govt anywhere in Lagos or YORUBALAND

Take it to the Bank

5 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by abdeefggh: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Who are you and why should we take what you think serious?

1 Like

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Christistruth00: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Roger3D:

Because Simon Ekpa and Ipob are busy destroying their homeland and instead of rescuing what is left of it they prefer to drag Lagos with the Yoruba Owners

4 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by lexylaw40: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Out of 3.4 million people living in dubai less than 400,000 are Emiratis citizens but everything in dubai and UAE is controlled by its citizens. U can't register any company with the involvement of the citizens and Emiratis gets paid monthly just because they are the citizens of the land. And that's how it is everywhere..its citizens first everywhere in the world

2 Likes

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by raskymonojendor: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Roger3D:
grin
Same thing one urhobo man told them on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7937140/only-2-major-tribes-nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by JOemmy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is just the bitter truth am still in shock to see some yorubas whom I even thought were very educated and enlightened having the same mindset with mc oluomo, tinibu and other primitive illiterate Igbo hating low life yorubas. Nigeria actually has no business being called a nation the hatred is just too deep and can't be remedied if they can't divide the country because of the huge oil and gas reserves in the niger delta they should at least get the country politically restructured so that all the major tribes can stay a bit afar from each other to reduce the tension and suspicions for the safety of everyone.
Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by MadamExcellency: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
lexylaw40:
Out of 3.4 million people living in dubai less than 400,000 are Emiratis citizens but everything in dubai and UAE is controlled by its citizens. U can't register any company with the involvement of the citizens and Emiratis gets paid monthly just because they are the citizens of the land. And that's how it is everywhere..its citizens first everywhere in the world

Does Dubia collect oil tax from Pakistan as Lagos State collects oil tax from Abia and Imo State because the headquarters of those company are in Lagos State but the rigs are in Southeast
Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by hedonido: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ballmer:
The mistake about your post is that Yorubas does not stop the Lagos from being metropolitan but you see your Igbos even as useless as my stake his in Lagos if anyone becomes the governor of Lagos with Igbo support at the detriment of Yoruba support like acted during Agbaje n Chinedu I will perosnally mobilize those that will assassinate them. That is how sickening hearing or imagining you fools as stakeholder is in Lagos to many Yorubas.

Only in the grave can any Igbo or any supported by Igbo at the detriment of the Yoruba become governor of Lagos.

Se your dead brain Igbo father say he get coconut head next election if them born you well make you come vote, this time around na matchet them go use beat your foolish Chinedu head so that the lesson will stick cos it obvious that of cane did not stick so we'll.

Frustrated, broke ass idiot from the hinterlands of Ogbomoso yapping rubbish online. Who sabi you and your danfo driver papa for Lagos? Wanna be assassin. One small omo Igbo trader adds more value to Lagos than you and your entire wretched family, and would lay a greater claim to Lagos and its glory than you ever will. Let that sink in. Commit suicide if e too pain you.

Ode.
Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Raskimonojendor: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Does Dubia collect oil tax from Pakistan as Lagos State collects oil tax from Abia and Imo State because the headquarters of those company are in Lagos State but the rigs are in Southeast
LMAO. Don't you get tired of these lies.

Lagos alone produces more oil than all SE states combined together.

1 Like

Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by hedonido: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
lexylaw40:

Fair logic, if you are limiting this 'citizen first' initiative to strictly Lagos indigenes alone (who can trace their lineage along the lines of badagry, Ikorodu, Epe, etc). That must exclude the useless Tinubu himself, probably Sanwo Olu, and most of the online Yoruba noise makers from the inner recesses and far flung backwaters of Osun, Ogun, Oyo and Ekiti. I don't understand this madness.

If you want Yoruba citizenship in the sense you describe it, then strive for Oduduwa Republic, and then do whatever you want with it. Your tribal god and his band of bastards cannot bulldoze their way to Abuja, feast on Nigeria's collective wealth, and then somehow believe that they should reserve Lagos to themselves. Lagos that the same Nigerian collective funded and still funds.

Obnoxious Yoruba irritants like you are truly mad. You're the problem of Nigeria, not even the Fulani as we previously/erroneously thought.
Re: I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land by Justiceleague1: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor eleniyan paper ati biro 😁😁😁:

LMAO. Don't you get tired of these lies.

Lagos alone produces more oil than all SE states combined together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch A Nigerian Army Burst Into Dance To Celebrate His 35-year Retirement / Eyewitnesses Go Into Hiding As A Cow Stormed A Supermarket To Purchase Items vid / The Breakdown Of Otti's 2024 Expenditure, N1.2Bn To Renovate One School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.