Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? (20160 Views)

What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? / True Life Story, I Need Your Honest Opinion. / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by bigiyaro(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Fvck the western world.. they are the ones who made your country and other African countries lose their culture and religion
fvck them as how? If they made you loose your religion and traditions that means, the whites raised better and stronger kids than black, one can say, they so well trained Thier kids (even without flogging) in a way they will not depart from. Thier society is so good even without brutally flogging thier kids, that all your country men are running, flying and trekking to that country. Nigerians or blacks that know how to discipline or raise thier kids, how come thier society is so fvcked up right now that they are japaring? Since the family is the nucleus of any society,how come assaulting kids did not give us a better and beautiful society or nation?
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Flogging is part of our culture ....both as a moral way to raise children and due to some entertaining cultural practices ....irrespective of your tribe or religion in Africa....flogging Na part of am ...

Watch the above
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by CondemnBattery(f): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Inferiority complex is a disease. We are Africans and let us live as such. The west can't dictate how I should train my kids. If I go to their country that's different. The question isn't directed at them but to Africans. Stop acting like a butt licker
Thundafireseun:
Try this in the western world

Please

West ham footballer Kurt Zouma kicked his cat and almost went to jail

Try this on your child in the west and spend the rest of your black mentality in jail
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by CoronaVirusPro: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Stupid games win stupid prizes.

The extent of his fvck-up will determine the level of thrashing
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by CoronaVirusPro: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

Try this on your child in the west and spend the rest of your black mentality in jail

Lies!

Those are the common lies foreigners dish to people who have never made it to the airport!

Parents woop the asses of their kids!
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by VaginaAcademic: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Olodo so to discipline your own child for wrongful doings is now a crime??

Ode
you lack comprehension all i said was that these westerners discipline their kids with belts in response to the guy that said "try this in the western world" I don't know what you're waffling about... I was only trying to prove to him that the westerners are no saints and they do worse to kids.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by drsmut: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yes keep raising black kids as westerners. Continue. So he will bring his gay husband to come and meet you in the house. Dont beat o. Westerners. Hehehehe.

quote author=Thundafireseun post=127425337]Try this in the western world

Please

[/quote]
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by onadana: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Confirm for me,koboko dey format brain.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by BigDawsNet: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
babajero:
you be zone b.

You b Zone B Pro max 🫡
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by SUPERPACK: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
bigiyaro:
fvck them as how? If they made you loose your religion and traditions that means, the whites raised better and stronger kids than black, one can say, they so well trained Thier kids (even without flogging) in a way they will not depart from. Thier society is so good even without brutally flogging thier kids, that all your country men are running, flying and trekking to that country. Nigerians or blacks that know how to discipline or raise thier kids, how come thier society is so fvcked up right now that they are japaring? Since the family is the nucleus of any society,how come assaulting kids did not give us a better and beautiful society or nation?
Stop capping rubbish. The west trained their children so we'll that they invade almost all African countries, destroying whatever culture in sight. Or are these not same whites that flogged slaves so badly that their skin peel, are they not same people that commit mass shooting on daily basis too. Africa is in a mess the west created when they forced democracy and forced marriages on tribes and people.

Is it not in same US and UK that riot policemen do beat protesters with baton till they faint or collapse, why did they not talk them out of protesting instead of assulting them. You just have inferiority complex disorder.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by 1Sharon(f): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Savages. Corporate punishment came from slavery!
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by SavageResponse(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

Free yourself from mental slavery.

The western world is not always correct!
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Penisman: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

Mumu man
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by femi4: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Antoeni:
You can't negotiate with kids, so you have to flog them to correct them when they do wrong, I mean, even the Bible said to spare the rod and spoil the child.
Poor
If you will do it at all, let it be on their palms
You can correct them by verbal flogging as well

1 Like

Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by seandurse(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's now I know the good effect of this kind of beating back then. My uncle will even rent Alfa to come with his horse whip to beat us mercilessly. We didn't die but kept us in good path in life
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by crystalmoon(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
All the beating wey una chop
Shey e turn Nigeria to developed country
Misplaced priorities
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by alklas(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Some mothers sit on Dem children as discipline undecided
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Advancedman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

Is that the❓
This one na beating?
Make I handle you with Better panel beating.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Kobojunkiee: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hathor5:
Barbaric. It teaches the kid fear but not respect. It teaches to avoid punishment but not what is right and wrong and why. They lose trust in you too. And you miss plenty teaching opportunities.
That is the problem. We confuse fear with respect. And avoidance with morality! undecided
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Kobojunkiee: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Don't be misled, a good number of blacks in the US do deploy beating when the occasion arises and nothing happens
And a good number of those kids end up beating up the same parents. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by olowofariwo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ti a ba fi owo otun ba Omo wi, a o fi owo osi FAA mo Ara ( If you discipline a child with right hand, pull him/her with your left hand and cuddle him/her)
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by matm: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hathor5:
Barbaric.

It teaches the kid fear but not respect. It teaches to avoid punishment but not what is right and wrong and why. They lose trust in you too. And you miss plenty teaching opportunities.

Even adults obey the law out of fear and not respect for the law.
Without beating,cell and imprisonment. no Nigerian adult will obey the law let alone kids.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by todugo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hathor5:
Barbaric.

It teaches the kid fear but not respect. It teaches to avoid punishment but not what is right and wrong and why. They lose trust in you too. And you miss plenty teaching opportunities.
Shutup what do you know about raising kids. It's her child which she carried for 9months.
E.g if the child stole money from the mothers bag or meat, without that punishment and fear of it, he would still do it again, cos he lacks that mental maturity of wrong and right. But if he remembers the beating he won't do it again even when no one is watching.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by matm: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Hmmm , not in this country here, na Social workers go Raise ur kids
If u no spare ROD here, u go dey behind Rodbar oo.

Naturally I don't like hitting or physically abusing kids or adult , I belief there are other measures to correct or Train dem.

That's your belief which doesn't work here.If you fail to discipline your kids, your enemies will use them to bring tears and sorrow to you and your family.
When you sleep constantly in police cell because your kids evaded arrest after commiting one crime or the order,and after spending hugely on bail and court cases, suicide will be your next option.
You can't be smarter than God who recommended caning.
But it shld be moderate.
Our kids and adults only obey the law when they see offenders punished severely.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Sharatan(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
post=127428017:
Our Holy Book tells us that........

With the kind of posts and comments I see you make on this platform, I wonder if you were well trained sometimes. I swear
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Faposky95: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

That's him and dem
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by 7upnigeria: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

Same people who brought the Bible O, they said flogging a child is now wrong while homosexuality is now RIGHT. Its like its d west that's controlling your brain but NOT ME
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by lakefist(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Please

And parenting happens to greatest undoing.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by lakefist(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mindlog:
Classic example of displacement......The woman is releasing her life's frustration on the child who is weaker under the disguise of "discipline" .

We have some children of Nigerian parents who have been taken away by UK's social service and now living in care, away from their parents till further notice because their parents refused to unlearn that beating a child as if they are hitting animals is not disciplining.

Taking them away only compounds their problem. Those kids ends up doing drugs and rely on government benefits.

Bad parenting is really killing their good system.

Even though beating is not totally the answer but can be moderated. I still make my kids do punishments for bad behavior.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by olufikunayo15: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Spear the rod and spoil the child....Nigeria children need small floggin to get SenseSpear the rod and spoil the child....Nigeria children need small floggin to get Sense...
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by uche393: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
I can't flog my child or anybody's child like that, it only makes them worse and tougher.

there are other ways of punishing kids that make them get the point.
Re: What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? by Mindlog: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
lakefist:

Taking them away only compounds their problem. Those kids ends up doing drugs and rely on government benefits.

Bad parenting is really killing their good system.

Even though beating is not totally the answer but can be moderated. I still make my kids to do punishments for bad behavior.

Moderation is relative.

A child's bad behaviour should never be enabled by looking the other way, it has to be promptly addressed and appropriately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mother-In-Law And My Wife Undermine Me / #bad Nannies# My Experience With St. Catherine's Nanny And Maid Services, Okota / Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.