Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,174 members, 7,928,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Jacob Recovered, You Will Recover! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jacob Recovered, You Will Recover! (102 Views)

Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Recovered, You Will Recover! by tfrancis(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Jacod said, "In breeding season I once had a dream in which I looked up and saw that the male goats mating with the flock were streaked, speckled or spotted. The angel of God said to me in the dream, ‘Jacob.’ I answered, ‘Here I am.’ And he said, ‘Look up and see that all the male goats mating with the flock are streaked, speckled or spotted, for I have seen all that Laban has been doing to you."

The secret of jacob recovering from laban is God showing him what is to happen aforetime because he is a son of convenant. Despite of laban cheating him. Has satan cheated you? has life shown you its hard sides?

Do not worry. This is the Goodnews.Jacob believes in the God of his father not in the god of laban which is idols. When you believe in God and his son Jesus, Victory is sure. "For God so love the world that is gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life..."

When you surrender to Jesus Christ, You automatically become the son and daughter of abraham, son and daughter of covenant through Jesus Christ our Lord....and no devil can cheat you in life, no one because God will be with you as he was with Jacob.

Emmanuel - "GOD WITH US!!!"

Just surrender to him now, and call Jesus to help me recover has jacob recover. Remember recovery can be in any areas of life. JESUS IS ABLE to do that for you. He is there with you to help me now! Shalom!

JESUS IS LORD!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of The Spiritual On The Physical? / How Old Is Jesus Now ? / Merry Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.