Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,120 members, 7,943,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft (13725 Views)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 / Flight Disruptions: NCAA Threatens To Sanction Egyptair, NG Eagle / Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by Kingozymandias(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kobicove:
I don't think operating an airline is Nigeria is very profitable so I'm confused as to why we have new airline opening shop in Nigeria every year only to go bankrupt 6 months later

It's called money laundering. You kafirs need to Learn to read
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by Chetas81(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Good one... mote grace

Each state should have its own airline...

where is their motorable road
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by Kobicove(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

It's called money laundering. You kafirs need to Learn to read

Kitikpà gbá gbué gi!
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by iamdapsyj(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
LordIsaac:
A country of over 200 million people cannot afford to buy an aircraft?

Stop being an illiterate...... this is not a national carrier ahn ahn 🤣😆
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by iamdapsyj(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Bro and someone up there is typing nice one...

Last admin lied to us and no questions asked till date and this is coming up again

But who do una like this 🤣😆😭
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by iamdapsyj(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
ganye1:
N66,000 Lagos - Abuja.

It's actually 61,050..…. that's what I saw on their X account

1 Like

Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by AareGaa: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Shameless incompetent scammers.

I can bet my left balls that this airline belongs to one of the rogues from the last administration specifically, the past Minister of Aviation (Hadi Sirika).

This is their usual ruse and modus operandi to begin small as a struggling outfit testing the waters. Before you know it, they'll tell you they just acquired 3 new aircraft.

Thieves.

Virtually, all the airlines in Nigeria are set up with stolen money except Ibọn Air
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by 368aderiyike: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
N66,000 Lagos - Abuja. N66,000 Lagos - Abuja. ...
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by Bimpe29: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wonders shall never end.
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by Ubanz: 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kabu kabu airline.
Just land ur passengers safe, that's all.
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by Ogene001: 4:07am On Dec 12, 2023
Nukilia:
Brilliant! Thumbs 👍 up to NG Eagle for coming back to business. This will help break monopoly of few airlines dominating the market . grin
No Monopoly in aviation sector, if you can't compete you close down.
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by ycat: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2023
Boeing 737 had a reputation, hope its fixed.
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by tommy20: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2023
MrDoGood:
Those na regular stories.

My question is

How much is their air fare?

61000. The cheapest amongst them all.
Re: NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft by MrDoGood(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
tommy20:

61000. The cheapest amongst them all.

URL please

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Smartphones Have Disrupted The Way Nigerians Travel / Seven Die, Two Injured In Bauchi Road Accident (Photos) / 22 Escape Death In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.