Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,171 members, 7,907,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

This Lady Is One Of The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is One Of The Best (702 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Is One Of The Best by tollyboy5(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
I came across a lady who ministered to me onetime collected my number and always keep in touch with me. With immediate effect i fell for this lady cha! embarassed
We spoke onetime about religion and family value, we came from similar background just that mine was quite different. I'm from a Muslim dominated family and in fact i don't take religion that serious at this age.
She said we're not compatible base on that and other reasons.

She still keep intouch after some month i decided to fix a date. She chose the location and wanted just discussion. She came ontime waited for me just to let me know she's firm with her decision that we're not compatible. grin grin grin grin

Lol she talked about her love for evangelism and my culture of attending Muslim related festival which doesn't encourage matters lol.
So OG was turned down, naso i move on but we're still friends.

Honestly speaking she's a rare gem.

Re: This Lady Is One Of The Best by SweetBuns(f): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Just you wait, they will soon start calling you a fool and a simp

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Always Asks Me For Transportation Money To Visit Me - Lady / Emotional help needed / Conscious Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.