Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,573 members, 7,937,603 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards (8193 Views)

Police Arrest Geoffrey Ayuba, Gunrunner In Kaduna, Recover Weapons / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by Thonyboy: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
The Police in Kaduna State have arrested a suspected armed robber and one other in possession of multiple Automated Teller Machines, ATM cards.

The police Command’s Public Relations Officer, ASP Mansir Hassan, confirmed the arrest in an interview with NAN in Kaduna on Monday.

Hassan said the suspected armed robber was arrested on Sunday after a complaint by the victim.

The police spokesman said the robbery suspect and two accomplices intercepted the complainant and her son in the Kawntaresha area in Sabon Gari, Zaria and dispossessed her of valuables.

“On her way home with her son, three unknown persons with daggers and a sharp knife attacked them and injured her son.

“The suspects robbed her of a handbag containing her ATM card, phone and cash which the amount is yet to be ascertained and other valuables,” Hassan said.

According to him, the preliminary investigation led to the arrest of one suspect in the Muchiya area of Sabon Gari, Zaria.

The suspect was caught with one long knife and he confessed to having criminally conspired with two others, who are still at large, to commit the alleged offence.
https://.ng/2023/12/11/police-arrest-suspected-armed-robber-in-kaduna-recover-multiple-atm-cards/

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by robinfemi: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
I have buy this land but my naira no reach because of this hard economy. Make anybody no come near me o. Has I dey take me legend on the even of my birthday. Happy birthday in advance to me cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by tunjijones(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
People shd take their security serious this yeltide period.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by Linesman(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by Egbetayo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
December think
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by bestman09(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wish police will be up and doing always. Criminals should not be handled with kid gloves

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by Egbetayo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
December runs backfire. Jail the bastard!
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/12/11/police-arrest-suspected-armed-robber-in-kaduna-recover-multiple-atm-cards/
Obviously e no settle or informed dem earlier, because dem for no SHOW grin
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by Yankiss(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wow. Talk of the long arm of the law. May he be dealt with accordingly. If a Muslim and case is brought to an Alkali, he risks an arm to sharia law grin grin

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Name of suspect

If na Igbo man now dem for quickly call am out
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by straighttalk(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Good
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by shortIGBOman: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Emeka go dey Thief. Kaduna People are upright People. Them no dey THIEF.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by dankorode(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Smart dude,he wanted to go and eat free Christmas chicken inside kuje prison
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by Justiceleague1: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
A conehead grin
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by Opans: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Kaduna, Recover Multiple ATM Cards by adecz: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Guymen robbers😎 need to flex
for Christmas nahh 🎄🎄🎄😁

(1) (Reply)

Police Investigate Five Secondary School Girls Who Raped Biology Teacher To Coma / Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka / Illegal Mining Activities: Court Remands 8 Chinese Nationals In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.