Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,466 members, 7,904,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (666 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by bingbagbo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
can a person love 2 or more people at the same time? cas i am afraid but i think iam in love with three gals now. is it normal?
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
in love with three girls? What do you think with? Just asking. . . undecided
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]I think you have partial discombobulation! When you fall in love with upwards of 4 or 5 girls, then it's Multiple discombobulation. Just make sure you dont add quantum stupidity to the mix, else you may be deemed catastrophically obfuscated! For now, i think you are fine, partially normal. . . Nonsense! smiley[/size]
Re: What Do You Think? by tellwisdom: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
Dustbin gbagbo, bro, You are normal wink wink. # Just joking angry angry
Re: What Do You Think? by emofine(f): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I think you have partial discombobulation! When you fall in love with upwards of 4 or 5 girls, then it's Multiple discombobulation. Just make sure you dont add quantum stupidity to the mix, else you may be deemed catastrophically obfuscated! For now, i think you are fine, partially normal. . . Nonsense! smiley[/size]

lol . . .in English?
Re: What Do You Think? by Cuddlemii: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
bin gbagbo:

can a person love 2 or more people at the same time? cas i am afraid but i think iam in love with three gals now. is it  normal?

Anything is possible but look closely there would always be the one. The one you think about all the time, the one that you can stand up the rest for. The one that her kiss makes you sit down for 2 hours before regaining yourself. The one that makes you happy. The one you can tell anything to and trust. The one that when you touch her, she responds back and gives a good sound. Above all, the one that has loved you unconditionally, stood by you, supported you through hard times, soft times, intimate times, when you felt like giving up. The one that gave you hope, friendship, peace of mind and happiness. Its not far fetched, there is always "the one". Once you sort that out, then you would know the one that is a fling, the one that your are in lust with, the one that you think you are in love with & the one who is not worthy to be your lady.
Re: What Do You Think? by ElmA1(f): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2011
Absolutely Not! How can you love three women at the same time?
Re: What Do You Think? by iice(f): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2011
No you are not normal.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2011
iice:

No you are not normal.
Seconded
Re: What Do You Think? by MoneyRule(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
it's abnormal but then, abnormal pple do abnormal tins # just saying
Re: What Do You Think? by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hope u'v dug ur grave?
Re: What Do You Think? by ronkebp(f): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
You love them for different reasons, that is why you think you love them, but the truth is you don't love anyone.
Re: What Do You Think? by Natasha2(f): 12:10am On Nov 02, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Anything is possible but look closely there would always be the one. The one you think about all the time, the one that you can stand up the rest for. The one that her kiss makes you sit down for 2 hours before regaining yourself. The one that makes you happy. The one you can tell anything to and trust. The one that when you touch her, she responds back and gives a good sound. Above all, the one that has loved you unconditionally, stood by you, supported you through hard times, soft times, intimate times, when you felt like giving up. The one that gave you hope, friendship, peace of mind and happiness. Its not far fetched, there is always "the one". Once you sort that out, then you would know the one that is a fling, the one that your are in lust with, the one that you think you are in love with & the one who is not worthy to be your lady.
seconded Op listen to cuddlemii cheesy
Re: What Do You Think? by eghost247(m): 12:29am On Nov 02, 2011
you probably feeling one of the following lust obsession infatuation
Re: What Do You Think? by MrsChima1(f): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2011
iice:

No you are not normal.

grin grin grin grin grin

OP

In order to love two people you would have spent quite some time with those people. It takes time to get to know someone and develop long lasting love however you could lust two people at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

The Gay Community In New York Protesting The Ban In Nigeria / How To Pick A Reliable And Honest Life Partner / What Would You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.