Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Some People Are Just So Foolish With Personal Aggression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Are Just So Foolish With Personal Aggression (216 Views)

I Am So Foolish / Why Are Some Men Just So Foolish And Imbeciles / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some People Are Just So Foolish With Personal Aggression by Testiebobo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
I dont know why some people find joy in destroying threads with their life problems, must you always be the termite under the wood. If you are not sastified with a content in a thread, is not by force for you to post just ignore. And get your fucking battle and family problems away from the thread. Allow people who are ready to have fun enjoy themselves. Everybody has his/her problems, dont come add your own ontop

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Just So Foolish With Personal Aggression by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Testiebobo:
I dont know why some people find joy in destroying threads with their life problems, must you always be the termite under the wood. If you are not sastified with a content in a thread, is not by force for you to post just ignore. And get your fucking battle and family problems away from the thread. Allow people who are ready to have fun enjoy themselves. Everybody has his/her problems, dont come add your own ontop
grin fkn mad man mumu goatzzz

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Hookup / Luvshadows: Restrictions On Sex, Way Forward! / Lesbian Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.