Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,710 members, 7,879,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ (21521 Views)

Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access / Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Lanre1st(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2023
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by OBTMOS(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2023
Hmmmm
Untouchable people
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Streetdoctor: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu's government and waste of public funds. Is this what we will see in the next four years?
No bi una vote am?

1 Like

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Kukutente23: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu's government and waste of public funds. Is this what we will see in the next four years?
Something that has not even started

4 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by gabbytabby: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2023
Liars and their usual lying why did you not provide copy of your claims so that you get sued.

Enemies of Nigeria.

Splashme:

https://fij.ng/article/vice-presidents-office-pays-n10m-hotel-bills-of-tinubus-daughters-guests/
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by eepeepook: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2023
Make una debate on Naija politics. Una go enter market.
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Streetdoctor: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2023
Splashme:

We have all seen the hypocrisy now.
Someday, the table will turn.
I keep saying it that Yorubas are d worst set of people u can do ting wit. They can support evil

4 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Eduadolero(f): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2023
Beremx:
Noooooo, this is just a tip of the iceberg. Brace up

2 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Kukutente23: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Opposition Politics at play

This is good check and balance for Democracy

This is not politics
This corruption
Fij is a journalism outfit not a political party

3 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Kukutente23: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu is just disgracing the SW , if not explain how a failed Buhari is outperforming Tinubu .
And the man is not even trying

2 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Bosunelele2020: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2023
This So call FIJ is a fake online propaganda set off people. They always work towards pulling people down with lies, Unverified information,witchhunting etc
One day Government will come for you. A word is enough for a wise.

1 Like

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by landiqa(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
If this true, this set are just in power to steal without conscience.

Our leaders
Yahoo boys
Drug peddler
Olosho for Italo

Which among the above is denting the image of the country called Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Omoluabi16(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2023
They are not here to joke. .. Them just dey start.

2 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Streetdoctor: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Yoruba don get 3 Presidents but one idiot wey never get one say Yoruba no go rule.

Listen here, a stone from Yorubaland has more chances of being President than your entire tribe put together.
How it all started and how its being so far

1 Like

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Kukutente23: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2023
forgiveness:
Dem say dem say. Pure propaganda.

Where's the evidence?
Don't be daft. Go to budgit website and confirm yourself

5 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by CHIGIM: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2023
hedonido:
Imagine for a moment that such despicable corruption and waste of public funds was for Peter Obi's daughter. The Yoruba amala mob would convulse in a frenzy of unimaginable proportions.

But because it is Tinubu, watch how they would either ignore, or downplay, or detract, or even attempt to justify this.
I hate it when u drag a whole tribe for the crime of one person.
The oppressors like it when u behave like that.
Please where is the love.
And if i check well u dey church or mosque

2 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by KIDfurniture(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2023
Family of thief ! Family of criminals ! Take away politics they will be useless .

Splashme:

https://fij.ng/article/vice-presidents-office-pays-n10m-hotel-bills-of-tinubus-daughters-guests/

2 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Streetdoctor: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2023
CHIGIM:

I hate it when u drag a whole tribe for the crime of one person.
The oppressors like it when u behave like that.
Please where is the love.
And if i check well u dey church or mosque
Yeah, bcs since they likes of whole Soyinka and Co are keeping mute while when Jonathan was in power, they all called for his head. D irony of dis whole shit is that na same Yoruba dey beg pass northern almajiri dis day

4 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Beremx(f): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:

No bi una vote am?
Oga I didn't vote or campaign for Tinubu. What is actually your problem with my posts anytime I criticize him? Or you're just seeking to be noticed? angry angry
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Streetdoctor: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2023
Beremx:
Oga I didn't vote or campaign for Tinubu. What is actually your problem with my posts anytime I criticize him? Or you're just seeking to be noticed? angry angry
Ohhhh. Pardon my manners, bcs those bastards and fallen demons that voted for dis idiot deserves to die, they don't deserve life at all
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by OkayDaddy: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:

How it all started and how its being so far

Use this one hold body.
Half carton of noodles is enough to nack all the women in your lineage.

1 Like

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Donedeal1(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2023
Op use your time well

This gossiping no pay.
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Streetdoctor: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Use this one hold body.
Half carton of noodles is enough to nack all the women in your lineage.
I dey wit u

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Tareq1105: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2023
Splashme:

This is nonsense. Tinubu should put his feet down and remove family members influence even though some of these are done by govt establishments for eyes service.

Anyhow anyhow, Tinubu should address it, it's an embarrassment to him.

If he doesn't address it, govt officials would exploit it by making false fictitious overblowted claims in her name like changing #200,000 claim to #20,000,000.

2 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Blackfire(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Yoruba don get 3 Presidents but one idiot wey never get one say Yoruba no go rule.

Listen here, a stone from Yorubaland has more chances of being President than your entire tribe put together.

Don't mind the idddiiota... though you too is a bigger iiiiddiiioota

2 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Bliss52: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2023
Kukutente23:

This is not politics
This corruption
Fij is a journalism outfit not a political party

Read carefully, I said Opposition Politics and not Opposition party

Clear difference
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by LagosG: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2023
dangermouse:
Even when the US presidents pay through their own pockets to entertain their guests in the white house, Nigerian government are still wasting billions of tax payers money on frivolities and will tell Nigerians to make sacrifices for the economy, while living lavishly.

Every economic leakage has to be blocked by the government if they have to make any headway towards improving the economy.
My brother, there is nothing new there. We just like foaming at the mouth. This shitt happens in all tiers of government and has been happening since 1960. It has become normal. I remember during Jonathan daughters wedding. They spent more than ₦5 billion. That's like ₦10-12 billion in today's money. That same Jonathan is being praised as a saint today. All the people shouting and crying over it and even the investigative journalists that uncovered this piece of news will do that and more for their families and friends if they're in top positions. We like to criticize government for every news about corruption meanwhile we're all the same
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by AntiChristian: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2023
Anything to crucify Tinubu like Jesus the Jews will do!
Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Reference(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2023
[quote author=zionstaar75 post=127440618]that's actually the whole essence of the news, to away dumb heads like you. Was it not in this same country gold iPhone Was shared at goodluck Jonathan child's wedding and turai yaradua was buying properties worth billions all over Abuja?fools that can't think by themselves, that is what you are [/quote

See them.
They always love to associate with wrongs.

Their history is ever limited to the bad things of the past when they thump their chests that what they support is better.

Crying that theirs is change.
Change from what to what you ask?

What is different, what is the point in changing government when you get exactly the same outcome, the same waste, the same corruption, the same overall bad governance.

How can a sane, moral, bonfide citizen. sit down and continue to tolerate and excuse this.

3 Likes

Re: VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ by Kukutente23: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Read carefully, I said Opposition Politics and not Opposition party

Clear difference
Is a journalism outfit an opposition to govt? Or are they politicians?

You're not making any sense. It is political parties that play politics not journalists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari / Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.