Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Special Blackberry Characters - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Special Blackberry Characters (1450 Views)

See Superman And Other Characters Come To Life On An Iphone / Pls Recommend Phone Of 10,000 Characters Message Capacity / Usain Bolt, Francisco Montoya, Zack Wonder..are New Characters For Temple Run 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Blackberry Characters by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2011
Please how do I access the special BlackBerry characters and fonts
on my BlackBerry?
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by biozy(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2011
go to blackberry app world and search for fancy smileys there u have them!
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2011
Thanks dude
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2015
@ifyalways... I tried replying you but antispam bot banned me several times.

I'm having ulcer. I went to hospital and the doctor prescribed some drugs for me but currently i have no money to buy them. The situation is unbearable for me now thats why i seek for help.
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by ifyalways(f): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2015
flinspiero:
@ifyalways... I tried replying you but antispam bot banned me several times.

I'm having ulcer. I went to hospital and the doctor prescribed some drugs for me but currently i have no money to buy them. The situation is unbearable for me now thats why i seek for help.

Sorry. Email me the prescribed drugs and cost to ifyalways at Gmail
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
ifyalways:

Sorry. Email me the prescribed drugs and cost to ifyalways at Gmail
Done! Thanks.
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by ifyalways(f): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
flinspiero:
Done! Thanks.

I will check for your email, however, your alternate id post history does not portray you to be who you claim to be NOW ie being broke, an orphan etc undecided
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
ifyalways:

I will check for your email, however, your alternate id post history does not portray you to be who you claim to be NOW ie being broke, an orphan etc undecided
No, am not an orphan.

I can't comment on my thread...antispam bot banned. I sent you an email.
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by ifyalways(f): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
flinspiero:
No, am not an orphan.

I can't comment on my thread...antispam bot banned. I sent you an email.
I have seen your emails.

Sorry I cant help, I have checked you out and your claims don't appear to be genuine. Your stories don't add up and I'm a sucker for honesty. smiley
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
ifyalways:

I have seen your emails.

Sorry I cant help, I have checked you out and your claims don't appear to be genuine. Your stories don't add up and I'm a sucker for honesty. smiley
Pls madam, I beg you in the name of God. My claims are genuine, am very sick with stomach pains and heartburn. Pls help me madam, if am lying let me not see the end of dis year. Am in pains pls help me. Am begging you.
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please I beg you in the name of God, pls believe me am in pains.
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by ifyalways(f): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
flinspiero:
Pls madam, I beg you in the name of God. My claims are genuine, am very sick with stomach pains and heartburn. Pls help me madam, if am lying let me not see the end of dis year. Am in pains pls help me. Am begging you.
Hmmn.
I leave you to your words and God. You said your drugs is 6480 right? I will have one of my staff send you 7K now. Take care of yourself and stay safe. Can you now close your numerous threads? smiley

1 Like

Re: Special Blackberry Characters by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
ifyalways:

Hmmn.
I leave you to your words and God. You said your drugs is 6480 right? I will have one of my staff send you 7K now. Take care of yourself and stay safe. Can you now close your numerous threads? smiley
Oh! Thank you so much. I appreciate. God will surely reward you.
Re: Special Blackberry Characters by ifyalways(f): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
flinspiero:
Oh! Thank you so much. I appreciate. God will surely reward you.
You're welcome. Hope you've gotten the drugs? Get well soon !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo I1s Vs Tecno H6 / How much Data Do You Use In A Month /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.