Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

Gunmen Attack Daewoo Convoy In Rivers, Abduct Two Koreans, Kill 4 Soldiers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Daewoo Convoy In Rivers, Abduct Two Koreans, Kill 4 Soldiers (2741 Views)

Kidnappers Invade Army Estate In Abuja, Abduct Two / Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Daewoo Convoy In Rivers, Abduct Two Koreans, Kill 4 Soldiers by jamesversion: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2023
LeopardX:
And some people were wondering why Dangote refused to site his refinery in that region. Especially seeing he has so many expatriates working there.

These foreign expats are usually the targets of kidnappers in the south-south region, especially Port-Harcourt.

RIP to the soldiers and the civilian drivers.

I hope the kidnapped Koreans are released in good time.

As for the kidnappers, I don't know what to say.

See as you're talking down on Rivers like Nigeria itself doesnt have a security crisis. Is Lagos and the SWest free of crime.

I don't blame you, you have never seen a refinery in your life before, so Dangote refinery is a big deal to you. Refineries have been in PH since the 70's.
Re: Gunmen Attack Daewoo Convoy In Rivers, Abduct Two Koreans, Kill 4 Soldiers by WorWorBoy: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2023
They killed 4 soilders and two Daewoo drivers. One of the driver is a Ghanaian,the other is from Okrika. The crazy thing is, Daewoo just made the Ghanaian driver permeant staff yesterday morning,and now he's in the motuary.😥😢
As it stands now,Aminiboko in Abua is on lockdown mode,the army are just going from house to house to abusing people, bullets are flying anyhow.🤦

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Daewoo Convoy In Rivers, Abduct Two Koreans, Kill 4 Soldiers by LeopardX: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
keep quiet and stop spewing trash you ignorant nonce. Dangote didn't site good refinery in Rivers State due to issues entirely different from security and next time you want to talk down on a region, look carefully at a mirror before opening your mouth. We know those who harvest skulls from both the dead and the living
Lol. Security concerns are always part of the issues. So rest.
And no, I won't keep quiet.
Re: Gunmen Attack Daewoo Convoy In Rivers, Abduct Two Koreans, Kill 4 Soldiers by LeopardX: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2023
jamesversion:

See as you're talking down on Rivers like Nigeria itself doesnt have a security crisis. Is Lagos and the SWest free of crime.

I don't blame you, you have never seen a refinery in your life before, so Dangote refinery is a big deal to you. Refineries have been in PH since the 70's.

And how did I talk down on Rivers?
Is kidnapping of expats not a common thing there?

It's like accusing someone of talking down on Ogun because of the activities of ritualists which is rampart in the state.

Yes, I hadnt seen a refinery live until dangote's came on board.
Re: Gunmen Attack Daewoo Convoy In Rivers, Abduct Two Koreans, Kill 4 Soldiers by Demayour: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
you people will just be typing nonsense.

what do you mean by "the next insecurity hub"
And immediately dragging politics into the killing of soldiers by criminal elements.

Must you politicize the killing of soldiers?
RIP to the dead.

Where else does insecurity reigns the most than the atmosphere of political instability...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex Inside Boutique ( Video) / Endsars!his Last Words To His Mum Before Bleeding To Death After Police Shot Him / Two ISWAP Fighters Pose Like Niggaz For Camera After Surrendering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.