Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,421 members, 7,908,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

It Problem - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Problem (841 Views)

It Problem (siwes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Problem by bosunabuja(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2007
Hello sir/ma,
                   Iam a 400 level student of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Federal University of Technology Minna.I have been looking for I.T.(Industrial Training)placement for over a month to no avail.Iam therefore using this moment to make my request for I. T. placement open.I do not attach much significance to financial reward,although its availability will be an added advantage.Places like Ibadan,Lagos and Abuja are my favourite locations.I will be very grateful if any member here can sort me out on this.

Bosun
Re: It Problem by njokma(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2007
I suggest you use the opportunity and register for your certifications courses in one of the I.T schools. Get a good relationship with the staffs, after which you ask them to sign your log book for you. You may visit KARROX I.T firm, located in 86 Allen avenue, explain to the head, Mr. Petesh he will help you out, he is very easy going[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].[color=#990000][/color]
Sorry the country is like this now, but you have to devise a faster means of developing yourself. Don't waste your time again. Have a good luck.

(1) (Reply)

National Housing Fund / Is Skye bank Still Colektn Cvs / Firstbank 2nd Batch Medicals Is Out, Starting On Mon 26/11/2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.