Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,111 members, 7,890,695 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. (921 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Doxy1: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPV5FLLNeT8?si=wvS1fA-PqE-UEVK8

The man who appears to be from Edo state he has been in the UK for 23 years, and recently brought his wife to live with him.

He claimed that the wife turned against him and went to report him to the police.

The man couldn't stop weeping, claimed that the police have asked him to move out of his house that he has paid mortgage on over the years and remains £5000 to pay up.

1 Like

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Creamypie(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mumu man. Stop Complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Wawelexy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
You people never listen...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by DeLaRue: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
The woman will be entitled to live in the house until their youngest child is 18 years old.

Until then, the man can be homeless, that's his own headache.

After their youngest child reaches 18, the woman will launch a legal claim for half of the value of the property that she didn't pay a dime towards.

The man has lost big time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by talented321: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
In life don't overplay your roles, else you suffer for it or accept the blame..
A man once said:
Your woman you think is the best is playing along until she have a tangible opportunity to ruin your life or betray you.
Anything woman think twice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by socialmediaman: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
It’s most likely a skit (the woman’s voice was coming from an audio device, not the next room), but he passed a message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by socialmediaman: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
DeLaRue:
The woman will be entitled to live in the house until their youngest child is 18 years old.

Until then, the man can be homeless, that's his own headache.

After their youngest child reaches 18, the woman will launch a legal claim for half of the value of the property that she didn't pay a dime towards.

The man has lost big time.

I’m not sure about UK laws but the part where she claims half of the value of the property may not apply in some places. She’s entitled to half the money they made together while married, but property that was acquired before their marriage may not apply. It all depends on the law of the country or state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by jconsulting(f): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
This why i will never make mistake of relocating with a woman.... is better to date single mothers on a visiting level than carry wife go UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
What makes Nigerian wives turn into Karishika the Princess of Hell,when brought over by their spouses into the US and UK,is what I can't wrap my head.around.Maybe the constitutional and legal climate of these countries brings out the demon in Nigerian women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
jconsulting:
This why i will never make mistake of relocating with a woman.... is better to date single mothers on a visiting level than carry wife go UK

You can as well change back to your real gender and not be seen as an effeminate simp man that hates being a male.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Yeah same old same old

There are couples living peacefully and happily over there with no issues, neanderthals will always be the one spitting trash without telling what they did wrong, the police that showed up if there was no evidence, justification or concrete reason why you should leave the house, you think they'd simply take sides with the wife? Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Jeon(f): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nigerian Man was thrown out of the house in UK, Nigerian Man was thrown out of the house in UK.Are you the only husbands in UK?.

A Woman can't just wake up
in the morning and do the evil deeds if you were good man from the beginning of your marriage to her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Doxy1:
The man who appears to be from Edo state he has been in the UK for 23 years, and recently brought his wife to live with him. He claimed that the wife turned against him and went to report him to the police. The man couldn't stop weeping, claimed that the police have asked him to move out of his house that he has paid mortgage on over the years and remains £5000 to pay up.
Let's start with him telling us the whole truth and no more of these tales that are meant to pull at the heartstrings of the gullible! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Mercury12(m): 4:57am On Dec 13, 2023
Women undecided
Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by femi4: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2023
socialmediaman:
It’s most likely a skit (the woman’s voice was coming from an audio device, not the next room), but he passed a message
It's staged.
Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Natbrowny: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2023
Who is weeping for.

Who dey record am.. Yeye
Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by Natbrowny: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2023
talented321:
In life don't overplay your roles, .

Lets JOIN HANDS AND LOUD THIS
Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by We4all: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2023
jconsulting:

But you are supposed to be a female na. Abi you be lesbian ni? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. by ogawisdom(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lol Maga has paid, fools will only learn from their experience, loser

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help / Raising Up A Highly Succesful Chrldren / How Do I Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.