Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Handsome Guys How Do You Get Girl Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Guys How Do You Get Girl Friends? (2027 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Handsome Guys How Do You Get Girl Friends? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2023
heartbraker:
"I'm feeling quite worn out with life at the moment because I'm struggling to make sense of my situation. Physically, I have a lot going for me – I'm handsome, cute, tall, with coiled hair, an athletic physique, six-pack abs, a V-shaped stomach, broad shoulders, and soft pink lips. I confidently measure up to the standards set by Hollywood actors, without any exaggeration.

However, despite these qualities, I'm finding it incredibly challenging to find a girlfriend. I'm not naturally inclined to be very talkative, although I can engage in conversations and communicate when necessary. Socializing or trying to connect randomly is not my forte. Recently, I even lost a girl to a locally unattractive and short guy.

I'm struggling to identify exactly what I might be doing wrong in my approach to relationships. When I talk to girls normally, they seem to act pompous.if i talk in dont care manner, it appears they reject me, regardless of my manners. I take pride in being neat and well-dressed, living in one of the best houses in my area. I'm confused about what might be going wrong, especially when the guy in question is just living with someone in my compound.

I'm feeling seriously depressed and could use some help."
The best way to gey a girl Is to be "an idiot". I was using sense before thinking they like people with sense. That doesn't get you a girl, it only works at work. If you want girls, be freer, don't be using too much sense, be an azzole, they will be more relaxed with you and freer. Forget fine boy, only idiots get the girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? / Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? / Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.