Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Do Centralized Exchanges Incentives Active Users? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do Centralized Exchanges Incentives Active Users? (130 Views)

Decentralized Exchanges Vs Centralized Exchanges: Which Is More Secure? / If Crypto Is Decentralized, Why Are Centralized Exchanges Used For Trading? / What Incentives Does A Landlord Enjoy For The Set-up Of Glo Mast On His Propert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Centralized Exchanges Incentives Active Users? by PalazoGiggy(m): 3:32am On Dec 13, 2023
It's that time of the year again when everyone is preparing to celebrate. It's a time where institutions, companies or organization do end of year appraisal and reward staffs that have been exceptional in the course of the year to boost their moral ahead of a new year.

I know for a fact that even in the conventional buying and selling sector, buyers are incentivized at the end of the year to keep them retained to the sellers but it seems those of us in the crypto space aren't getting the motivation we deserve to continue our patronage to this exchanges.

Am curious to know if you guys benefit any rewards at the end of the year for using your various exchanges or is it the same story everywhere?
Re: Do Centralized Exchanges Incentives Active Users? by Maxicreed: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2023
PalazoGiggy:
It's that time of the year again when everyone is preparing to celebrate. It's a time where institutions, companies or organization do end of year appraisal and reward staffs that have been exceptional in the course of the year to boost their moral ahead of a new year.

I know for a fact that even in the conventional buying and selling sector, buyers are incentivized at the end of the year to keep them retained to the sellers but it seems those of us in the crypto space aren't getting the motivation we deserve to continue our patronage to this exchanges.

Am curious to know if you guys benefit any rewards at the end of the year for using your various exchanges or is it the same story everywhere?
Most exchanges are philanthropic in festive period and this xmas wouldn't be different. I am already participating in two events on MEXC and particularly Bitget where I just closed my first winning trade in the future trading Xmas competition.

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed For Hauling Business / Announce Your Business With High Quality Jingles And Attract More Customers / Is ERC404 Steering The Course For The Next Bull Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.