Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,333 members, 7,971,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

JUST IN: Alex Otti Hidden Mission Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Alex Otti Hidden Mission Reveals (299 Views)

Economic points in Alex Otti's inauguration speech / Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony / APGA Mega Rally In Alex Ekwueme Square Awka. Mammoth Attendance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Alex Otti Hidden Mission Reveals by AyoNews: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2023
JUST IN: Alex Otti Hidden Mission Reveals

Nigeria journalist Mr Ude Jackson took to his social media page as he shared that the current Abia State Governor, Gov Alex Otti has a mission and vision for the state.

According to him, he stated that Governor Alex Otti is the man the state had been looking for and is the right choice the state have ever made.

Read His Post Below:

ALEX OTTI IS ON A MISSION

This man right here, Governor Alex Otti, of Abia State, is making me proud of my dear State. For long, I have been longing to seeing a determined politician who would take Abia State to where it is supposed to be. Dr Otti has now convinced me that he is indeed the one.

Abia State 2024 Budget shows Otti has come to perform. With Capital project taking the chunk of the 2024 budget, Abia is indeed with the right man.

Click Below Link To Read Full:

https://rovingupdates.com/just-in-alex-otti-hidden-mission-reveals/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC 2023 Aspirants Float Forum To Support Tinubu For 2nd Term / They Want The Red Biro, It Is Still With Me - Fubara Aims Dig At Wike (video) / Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.