Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,934 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

What Your Phone Can Do For You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Your Phone Can Do For You? (168 Views)

Which Phone Can I Get For 25k-30k / Tricks You Never Knew Your Andriod Phone Can Do, (pictures) / What Nice Android Phone Can I Buy Between N25000 To N30000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Your Phone Can Do For You? by OluwaLosheyi001: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Have you noticed that everything online on your phone is wired to be fast and speedy?

Through your phone you get access to money, people, places and realms that your physical legs couldn't have taken you to.

There is a staying power and continuous acquisition that comes when speed, knowledge and consistency is applied.

Having a phone in your hand that has access to data and Internet is speed, but making money off your phone, data and skill is increasing your speed rate.

Monetize your selfie time, monetize your Social media time especially WhatsApp, create funnels with your phone that will drink in money for you.

If you don't know of canva for example, you will think you have to spend years learning graphic design before you can create a design for yourself.

You don't need a Laptop to create an Ebook. It is what you know that gives you an edge.

There are several money making opportunities on social media that you may not realize. Social Media is the new oil well and you're free to take as much as you deem fit.

What are you doing with your WhatsApp status? are you just posting pictures and reposting people's statuses?, what are you doing with your contacts? are they just occupying space?

My Mentor rents his WhatsApp status for 24hours at N10K per person. Everyday he gets not less than 5 adverts.

What are you doing with your Facebook story Facebook live, Facebook groups?

How about Instagram?. Do you know with just a hashtag on Instagram you can get a job?

Some years ago, I deliberately joined a paid WhatsApp group because I was intentional about making money online. Three days after, I was able to make the exact money I used in registering. It is knowledge that makes one rich

With little or no prior knowledge of some Have you noticed that everything online on your phone is wired to be fast and speedy?

Through your phone you get access to money, people, places and realms that your physical legs couldn't have taken you to.

There is a staying power and continuous acquisition that comes when speed, knowledge and consistency is applied.

Having a phone in your hand that has access to data and Internet is speed, but making money off your phone, data and skill is increasing your speed rate.

Monetize your selfie time, monetize your Social media time especially WhatsApp, create funnels with your phone that will drink in money for you.

If you don't know of canva for example, you will think you have to spend years learning graphic design before you can create a design for yourself.

You don't need a Laptop to create an Ebook. It is what you know that gives you an edge.

There are several money making opportunities on social media that you may not realize. Social Media is the new oil well and you're free to take as much as you deem fit.

What are you doing with your WhatsApp status? are you just posting pictures and reposting people's statuses?, what are you doing with your contacts? are they just occupying space?

My Mentor rents his WhatsApp status for 24hours at N10K per person. Everyday he gets not less than 5 adverts.

What are you doing with your Facebook story Facebook live, Facebook groups?

How about Instagram?. Do you know with just a hashtag on Instagram you can get a job?

Some years ago, I deliberately joined a paid WhatsApp group because I was intentional about making money online. Three days after, I was able to make the exact money I used in registering. It is knowledge that makes one rich

I will teach only 1000 persons for Free the skills required and 5 applications you can use to start making money.

If you want to be among the lucky 1000?
Mes sag-e me
081-54-38-6196

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria PG Game Tip From Hollybet !! / The Simple Elegance Of The Nothing Phone 2a | Design / Mecha Loop LED: The Dynamic Light Show On The Infinix GT 20 Pro!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.