Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:04 PM

Benefits Of Monetization - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benefits Of Monetization (82 Views)

Youtube Done For You Monetization Package / Bing Ads Setup & Monetization Plus FREE Ads Credit / Financial Instrument Provider And Monetization: Bg, Bank Draft, Blocked Fund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Monetization by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2023
📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/100064626438292/posts/pfbid02w6SUPYtscNLQCfgtP4SbECyXKJ7Cb1nkVbizXnWbR8WqRU1zddvGiaEntoGMD8KZl/?d=w&mibextid=K8Wfd2

Benefits Of Monetization From A Nigerian like you and you haven’t plugged into my monetization services today and it will no longer be 25k next year the prices will go up, so plug in today

Read this story to inspire you ⬇️

Growing your earnings from $0 to thousands of dollars is always challenging.

So if you are thinking of the best way to start earning a decent amount with monetization then this case study is for you. 

Here is a short story I want to share before I start my case: I left secondary school in 2020 shortly after the covid-19 pandemic.

After leaving school, I started to look for a moderate job so I could save up for university.

After all my effort in securing a minor job here in Nigeria failed, I had to start learning new online skills because I was so concerned about going to school and my parents were not financially strong enough to take me and my other siblings to school.

It took much consideration, but in 2021 I decided to learn some freelance skills such as:

* Social media management
* Content writing
* SEO writing.

You know that Digital Bimpe train on this so plug into my training services for 25k for one month virtual training.

Continue reading the story ⬇️

So I could use this skill to secure some freelance job online because I have always believed that the online space is an amazing place to bring dreams to reality.

But after learning all the basic skills, I still find it very difficult to secure a good writing job.

I have almost lost hope of my dreams of going to the university this year, as time was no longer by my side. I also had no backup savings — not until I finally saw a wonderful review about monetization made on his timeline. 

Now, I am happy to share with you my experience of how life was tough for me until I started using monetization direct link in 2022.

I became active in my work with it a few months ago and so far I have earned over $2k from Direct Link only. 

This is the benefits of monetization and it can be you as well.

Indeed, results speak for us

Refer & Recommend Us To Someone Who Might Need Our Services

Digital Bimpe Is Available To Travel Down To Your Country Either For Digital Skills Training Or Digital Skills Services

Traveling & Accomodation Fee Also separate

#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Elevate Sales Strategies To Build Customer Trust And Loyalty / Unveiling The Latest Architectural Marvels: A Roundup Of Architectural News / Budget-friendly Ceiling Makeovers: Any Tips For A Stylish Upgrade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.