Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu (537 Views)

APC Loses In All LGAs Declared So Far In Kaduna / ESN: As Ikonso's Body Was Paraded Today, So Shall be Uzodimma's - Kanu / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Crook Wike, you, Thief Tinubu and CSU Elnora Daniel can play with Nigerians but not with God.
Hear me well: Wike PEACE is a tangible thing. Ask your mentor, Tinubu, who goes to Mammy Water steadily.

Jesus told the disciples, "When you enter a house, first say, 'Peace to this house.' If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on them; if not, it will return to you.

Can you see peace can come and go like anyone or something?

However, Job 22:28 states, "Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee."

You declare with your mouth that "IF I DISSAPOINT PDP, I WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IN MY LIFE".
So heaven has established it according to your pronouncement you Shall NEVER, NEVER HAVE PEACE ALL YOUR REMAINING DAYS ON THE EARTH, by the power in the word of God which is the Sword of the Spirit.

Such I declare, so shall it be in Jesus' name. Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xtPlJmVs2Y?si=k5pEja7qNtOvHPCn
Re: Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu by orohbirodeysmel: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Person wey Nnamdi Kanu cursed that he will know no peace till the rest of his life time here on Earth.

Go and check all those in Nnamdi Kanu bad book how they are faring today.
Re: Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu by Anyenmoney(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
I love what Gov. Fubara is doing, Wike is just a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu by Bigkoko: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Cancer is what will finally do him in! Mad over bloated drunkard from Obio Akpor, who obviously got infected by the curse of government house Port Harcourt!

Odili used Rivers money, yet nothing come out for presidency.

Ameachi used Rivers money, yet nothing come out. We think say no body fit mad like Ameachi in opposing a fellow South South, but,

Here came the drunkard who derived joy destroying his internal organs, thinking it's enjoyment. Na cancer fon dey ravish like ostrich wey ebola catch. You see this Wike, to slap am dey hungry me!

Not only ten drunkard wasted rivers money, he also used violence to rig for a total stranger. After Simi Fubara deal with the drunken money, Asiwaju will finish the job! Oye ara!

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu by Kukutente23: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
This video needs to be on fp
Re: Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Plenty people on Wike matter

(1) (Reply)

No Killings In The South East Due To ESN / Tinubu To Launch Students Loan Scheme Thursday — Presidency / Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.