Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead (54186 Views)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by lomprico(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

If you want to know if God is a killer,Go and study the bible. Even your oxford dictionary will give you a clue. You just displayed how ignorant you are to spiritual things. You believe in the physical but you foolishly disregard the spiritual which birthed the physical. It's just akin to saying you believe in the existence of your hands cos you can see them, but not in the existence of your brain cos you can't see it

All you succeeded in doing is heap insults, completely dodging the question.
For your information, God did not do anything to that man. He prolly had heart problems and became over excited when expressing his hatred for Isreal which triggered the attack, just a coincidence.

Burr dumb Christian like you will think God struck him. Lol
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by lomprico(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2023
DamMich9:

God is not a killer but people don't mess with His people, it is a law. understand the will of God. stop talking if you don't know much, do you research, even atheist read though they didn't believe but they understand. wisdom is in acquiring Knowledge

God has no hand in this man's death! The man's emotions triggered the probably poor heart condition he has. It has nothing to do with Isreal or any law!
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lovenorth: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

ABEG SHIFT
Was he not killed?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Read the story again. Jesus never ran foul of any Roman Law. None.

It was the Jews who lied that he was claiming Rulership in Jewry.

According to the Jews he claimed to be a god which is blasphemy. But they can't kill him under Roman Law hence their Lies against him before the Romans.
this makes sense. I know the Romans had no issues whatsoever with Jesus Christ and his teachings.
In the Bible or any Christian teachings you only read or hear Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss for 30 pieces of silver, that's it, that's all but I never really understood what the betrayal was because Jesus was not a fugitive that needed anyone leaking his location or identity, he was fairly popular and held public gatherings so I never understood why Romans would need anyone to kiss him before he can be arrested. So the Jews paid Judas the money to give false testimony against Jesus to the Romans that Jesus was claiming to be the king of the Jews which would be treason? and that was why the Romans hanged him? This actually makes sense
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by oneman2k7: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2023
God vs Allaah.

Curse isreal and collect wotowoto from Holy Michael.

There is no enchantment nor any divination against Isreal. Nothing wey any man can do about that.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by billyG(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Somilat:
He died from the overwhelming trauma inflicted by Nato criminals. He is destine for pardise while Nato criminals are going to hell.
Where is d paradise,pls point out d direction.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2023
lomprico:

All you succeeded in doing is heap insults, completely dodging the question.
For your information, God did not do anything to that man. He prolly had heart problems and became over excited when expressing his hatred for Isreal which triggered the attack, just a coincidence.

Burr dumb Christian like you will think God struck him. Lol

If calling you a FOOL is what you call an insult....LOL. Sorry to break it to you my dear. Direct your grievance to the bible. Thing is, I never insulted. I only exposed your ignorance of the word of God. It's the more reason why you should study the word of God.

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by AZControversial(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

That God came to die to appease himself is for the Lineage of Retards.

Keep living it.

With pleasure!!!
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by spy24(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Werey what sermon can a Retard preach?

Your choice of words on my every mention just dey make me laugh 😂😂😂😂

You just dey stress yourself mentally. Trying too hard to be aggressive

Little one, there is absolutely Nothing that you will say on this earth that will get to me. you mean nothing to me, you are of ABSOLUTE ZERO SIGNIFICANCE to me.

So just chill...

If you choose to mention me again, that's your problem.. in fact feel free, but there will be no more responses for you..

Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by ShoeGetSize: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2023
In the Bible, Jesus Himself tells us that it was He Himseld who laid down His life:

John 10:18
No one takes my life from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father

On the other hand MOOhamad was told by allah that if he tells lies, he will die by having his aorta cut. And how did MOOhamad die? He died by taking poison which cut his aorta!🤣🤣🤣

Sura 69, verses 44 to reads:
Qur'an 69:44-46 - And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us We surely should have seized him by right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta). [Hilali-Khan]

In the above Surah, allah is saying "If Muhammad is a false prophet, I will sever his aorta".

SO HOW DID MOOHAMAD DIE?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428 - The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O Aishah [his child bride]! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Lukuluku69:

Same way Jehovah couldn't save his son from these same Jews.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Tetraozonaitera: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Spirit04:
which war are they fighting in the West Bank rights now that they are building settlements there as we speak?
Israel only started winning wars because the United States pump billions of dollars in weapons to them these same criminals forming jagaban today are some of the most pathetic people in the history of mankind. A people who didn't even have a homeland 80 years ago, scattered all over Europe and compared to rodents but because the US decided to pump military aids to them they're now doing ethnic cleansing and idiots like you are defending them on the internet.

Oh! Black South Africans hate the whites there and fought against them until they gave up power

Foools like you need to be lectured.
You mocked Israel for being scattered all over the world not knowing that it is the fulfillment of the only true HOLY BOOK The Bible.

Jeremiah 18:15-17 (KJV) Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in paths, in a way not cast up;
To make their land desolate, and a perpetual hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished, and wag his head.
I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy; I will shew them the back, and not the face, in the day of their calamity.

That up there is the reason why they were scattered. Point to one prophesy from your prophet that came true grin Oponu.

Israel doesn't need the help of any nation or body like USA or UN to exist or fight wars. But if any nation comes to offer help they will definitely accept it.

Even Foools like you will never reject help na. Abi, as foolish as you are will you reject help or gifts?

Someone offer to give you half a million dollars despite the fact that you are rich and comfortable. Will you reject it?

Oga, you be foool. Not just a foool but a chronic one.

Getaout!!
grin
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by ShoeGetSize: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2023
In the Bible, Jesus Himself tells us that it was He Himseld who laid down His life:

No one takes my life from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father

On the other hand MOOhamad was told by allah that if he tells lies, he will die by having his aorta cut. And how did MOOhamad die? He died by taking poison which cut his aorta!🤣🤣🤣

Qur'an 69:44-46 - And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us We surely should have seized him by right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta). [Hilali-Khan]

In the above Surah, allah is saying "If Muhammad is a false prophet, I will sever his aorta".

SO HOW DID MOOHAMAD DIE?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428 - The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O Aishah [his child bride]! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Spirit04:
which war are they fighting in the West Bank rights now that they are building settlements there as we speak?
Israel only started winning wars because the United States pump billions of dollars in weapons to them these same criminals forming jagaban today are some of the most pathetic people in the history of mankind. A people who didn't even have a homeland 80 years ago, scattered all over Europe and compared to rodents but because the US decided to pump military aids to them they're now doing ethnic cleansing and idiots like you are defending them on the internet.

Oh! Black South Africans hate the whites there and fought against them until they gave up power
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Karnice600: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Foools like you need to be lectured.
You mocked Israel for being scattered all over the world not knowing that it is the fulfillment of the only true HOLY BOOK The Bible.

Jeremiah 18:15-17 (KJV) Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in paths, in a way not cast up;
To make their land desolate, and a perpetual hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished, and wag his head.
I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy; I will shew them the back, and not the face, in the day of their calamity.

That up there is the reason why they were scattered. Point to one prophesy from your prophet that came true grin Oponu.

Israel doesn't need the help of any nation or body like USA or UN to exist or fight wars. But if any nation comes to offer help they will definitely accept it.

Even Foools like you will never reject help na. Abi, as foolish as you are will you reject help or gifts?

Someone offer to give you half a million dollars despite the fact that you are rich and comfortable. Will you reject it?

Oga, you be foool. Not just a foool but a chronic one.

Getaout!!
grin
mumu slave. Throughout the history of the little country they have been battered and captured by literally everyone because they are thieves who stole other people's lands so they get chased around like petty thieves of course they dreamt of the day they will be able to settle on the lands their ancestors stole since nobody wants them, not their neighbors in the desert, not the Europeans, nobody and idiots like you think the yearnings of a battered and humiliated man is prophecy. If it's even prophecy, how does it concern a black man like you? Why not go to Jerusalem and claim you're a descendant of father Abraham like you sing in the church let's see if they will not kill you and throw your body into the garbage.
So America, defending their interest in the Middle East is the fulfillment of the great prophecy of the Jews?

Look at this goat saying I should point to the prophecy of my prophet, I don't have any prophet, I don't believe in another man's history as my religion. I am not a lost bastard like you people who have abandoned their ancestry and start worshipping the ancestry of herdsmen from the arid wasteland of the middle east.

Israel doesn't need the help of the UN and US yet they literally didn't even have a country until the UN decided to give them one. They literally couldn't defend themselves throughout history until USA decided to make the little piece of land their military barack and research facility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

SO HOW DID MOOHAMAD DIE?

I actually agree that Muhammed was a criminal like the rest of them.
You see, out of all the Middle Eastern mythological figures only Jesus looked like an admirable character. The rest were either petty criminals or full blown terrorists
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by brainhgeek(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2023
90dbest:
Same fate awaits Yoruba Muslims who hate Igbo.
I am not a Muslim but nothing go do dem if what you are claiming is that you are of Jewish origin. DNA journey denied igbos are Israelites. You have been passed down a scammed history.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/messianic-jews-to-nigerians-youre-not-real-jews/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/forward.com/fast-forward/379533/igbo-men-have-no-known-jewish-dna-controversial-test-shows/%3famp=1

Besides, God is a just God. If Israel had done evil to righteous people, God would punish Israel like He punished them by banishing them out of their lands. He loves Israel like He loves all His children irrespective of their national affiliations.
Hamas has a history whose root should be uprooted totally. Yes, I believe that the death of the Turkish minister is a sign that God wanted those speaking ill of Israel because of what is going on between them Hamas should stop their sentimental judgement
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

SO HOW DID MOOHAMAD DIE?

Dumbo, he came to die yet he was praying not to die?

Nothing new here, you are a descendants of Retards.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2023
spy24:

Your choice of words on my every mention just dey make me laugh 😂😂😂😂

You just dey stress yourself mentally. Trying too hard to be aggressive

Little one, there is absolutely Nothing that you will say on this earth that will get to me. you mean nothing to me, you are of ABSOLUTE ZERO SIGNIFICANCE to me.

So just chill...

If you choose to mention me again, that's your problem.. in fact feel free, but there will be no more responses for you..

Bye bye

Bye Retard
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by mbos: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2023
WHO JAH BLESS NO ONE CURSE
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by smokinloud(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Braindead worshiper of the Forsaken one, keep living your delusion.

keep drinking your camel urine
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Tetraozonaitera: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Spirit04:
mumu slave. Throughout the history of the little country they have been battered and captured by literally everyone because they are thieves who stole other people's lands so they get chased around like petty thieves of course they dreamt of the day they will be able to settle on the lands their ancestors stole since nobody wants them, not their neighbors in the desert, not the Europeans, nobody and idiots like you think the yearnings of a battered and humiliated man is prophecy. If it's even prophecy, how does it concern a black man like you? Why not go to Jerusalem and claim you're a descendant of father Abraham like you sing in the church let's see if they will not kill you and throw your body into the garbage.
So America, defending their interest in the Middle East is the fulfillment of the great prophecy of the Jews?

Look at this goat saying I should point to the prophecy of my prophet, I don't have any prophet, I don't believe in another man's history as my religion. I am not a lost bastard like you people who have abandoned their ancestry and start worshipping the ancestry of herdsmen from the arid wasteland of the middle east.

Israel doesn't need the help of the UN and US yet they literally didn't even have a country until the UN decided to give them one. They literally couldn't defend themselves throughout history until USA decided to make the little piece of land their military barack and research facility

See a goat calling someone a goat.
Thanks for exposing yourself.

You are an Atheist.
No wonder.
No God, No conscience, No brain.
You are as good as the bodies lying lifeless in the morgue.

If I had known I was arguing with an atheist I would have stopped at the first reply.
Atheists are the greatest fools ever.

Even when facts stares at them in the face they deny it.

Nothing like Juju
Nothing like witches
Nothing like this and that.
Now capping it like nothing like God. grin

Mad man, swerve!!

grin
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Somilat: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
billyG:
Where is d paradise,pls point out d direction.
maybe the Jannat Al Firdaws
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by victorazy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

But when Jehovah stood and watched Hitler kill 6m of them, Jehovah was Powerful?

And where is Hitler?

There is something you guys don't understand. Every human being has purpose good/bad. Hitler is an agent just as Pheroh during Moses, God said He was the person that hardened Phero's heart grin grin grin

God don't think or act like me and you.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by ShoeGetSize: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
He said in Luke 24:42

"Father, if You are willing, take this cup from Me. Yet not My will, but Yours be done.”

He set the perfect example of submission to the will of Yaweh for we Christians ✝️✡️🇮🇱

Meanwhile your "prophet" died in the EXACT way that the koran said he would die if he was a liar!!!🤣🤣🤣

Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, he came to die yet he was praying not to die?

Nothing new here, you are a descendants of Retards.

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

See a goat calling someone a goat.
Thanks for exposing yourself.

You are an Atheist.
No wonder.
No God, No conscience, No brain.
You are as good as the bodies lying lifeless in the morgue.

If I had known I was arguing with an atheist I would have stopped at the first reply.
Atheists are the greatest fools ever.

Even when facts stares at them in the face they deny it.

Nothing like Juju
Nothing like witches
Nothing like this and that.
Now capping it like nothing like God. grin

Mad man, swerve!!

grin

You that support Middle Eastern terrorist cult actively yearning for genocide have conscience but me that's calling for the cessation of the murdering of innocent people don't have conscience? You see how your colonial masters boiled your brain and fed it to their dogs
This is from the Jewish Torah. You can find it in Deut 20 in the Bible

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by hkidola00(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
use common brain, aint the jews the most ethnic that makes up israel now?
wrongnumber:

Not Isreal but Jews.

Isreal is a nation but at that time there was no nation of Isreal.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lacash: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Moneyboyz: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.

Nigga rest, these people don't care about your black ass. Fμck Israel, fμck Palestine, Fμck Saudi Arabia.
And fμck your black brainwashed ass.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by lomprico(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

If calling you a FOOL is what you call an insult....LOL. Sorry to break it to you my dear. Direct your grievance to the bible. Thing is, I never insulted. I only exposed your ignorance of the word of God. It's the more reason why you should study the word of God.

Show me where I said there is no God ! And if you can't ,you are the fool!
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by DOM7: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
The wrath of Allah start with you for sponsoring terrorist, remain the rest.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
geoworldedu:
You reason with the anus of your god Allah or Jehovah undecided
Say something sensible.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
ariesbull:
then they are playing and dreaming
Which will surely come to pass in your life time or after your blood is sucked by your blood sucking god who sucked blood of Jesus to clean and redeem your sins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.