Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 (30610 Views)

Shoprite to shut down Abuja Branch On June 30 Due To Current Economic Realities / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) / Shoprite To Leave Nigeria After 15 Years - News24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Konjiboii: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Next election me and my family will vote for Tinubu, first to do no dey pain.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 1TrippleCee: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dpharisee:
Roni oo, IPOB is sabotaging Jagaban govt by asking companies to close due to economic instability. grin

Werey
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 1TrippleCee: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Theunbothered:

They don't care, Nigerians are a colonised people, when they are done looting and destroying every institution in Nigeria they will sell its corpse to China and run off to Europe with their stolen funds.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 1TrippleCee: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
ufotunang:
Nigerians should had still continue with PDP.... PDP time was not as bad like this.. nawaoooo

Una eyes go clear by force cheesy
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by GreatOchuks: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
lastkingsman:

CC: GreatOchuks

Obidients are not your issue. The issue here is INEC and compromised govt institutions including police, army and so on.

So you think if Obi had aligned with Atiku as you guys are saying that PDP would have won?

Imagine this result:

APC = 12.5m
PDP = 11.4m (alliance with LP)

How do you prove the authenticity of this result?

This is why electronic transmission of results was introduced as law but INEC disregarded it and reverted to manual (manipulation)

Tinubu simply bought the presidential election and Obi aligning with Atiku wouldn't have changed anything just like it didn't change in 2019.

And it's also surprising that nobody calls G-5 governor for working against their party. At least the rigging Wike did for Tinubu in Rivers is mind boggling. If Atiku had aligned with Obi, how would that have stopped Wike from doing what he did?

Na WA oh

And yes , Obidients and not INEC or any G5 nonsense made Tinubu's victory possible, stop believing the lies you tell your self ,, we warned you guys before the Election, we screamed , we pointed out the calculations, we shouted ,,, but you all Obidients suddenly saw anyone who isn't for Obi as a fool , y'all were head bent on making the So called statements, I remember the ridicule i faced among your goons when I pointed out everything with the voice of reason but the responses I got are .
"We will make a statement, even if Obi loses , at least we know we made a statement"
" We don't need structure, all we need are the votes from the market women and common man"
"We can't vote for PDP because a Northerner cannot succeed a Northerner" etc ..

Y'all forgot that your statement meant , the whole South East PDP's block votes and major chunk of the South South votes was used to make the statement for Obi .
Y'all forgot that you disunited the opposition even when it's evident that we all have a common enemy ,, y'all forgot that we first needed to save Nigeria from APC at the Federal level and not because Atiku was a Northerner .
Y'all forgot that the party Labour party was too small to upstage and overcome the 2 big parties and emerge winner ....

Imagine Nigeria has 200 million plus population,, do you really want to tell me that Tinubu with federal incumbency, plenty Governors ,Senators and HOR members ,,, Tinubu that toured the length and breadth of the Nation for Campaign while the rest Candidates were smarting on Shosho media,, Tinubu that mended fences and wooed numerous big shots in the opposition ,, Tinubu that confronted Buhari on the useless Naira swap shege while the other two Candidates supported it thinking it will favour them ,, Tinubu that pulled legions of Crowds especially in the North and Kano in particular,,,, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TELL ME THAT HE CAN'T PULL 8 MILLION VOTES LEGALLY FROM A POPULATION OF 200 MILLION PLUS
IS that what you really want me to believe?

Make una go divide votes again in 2027 ,, we go watch una blame INEC again
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Gerrard59(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
lastkingsman:

APC = 12.5m
PDP = 11.4m (alliance with LP)

How do you prove the authenticity of this result?

This is why electronic transmission of results was introduced as law but INEC disregarded it and reverted to manual (manipulation)

Tinubu simply bought the presidential election and Obi aligning with Atiku wouldn't have changed anything just like it didn't change in 2019.

And it's also surprising that nobody calls G-5 governor for working against their party. At least the rigging Wike did for Tinubu in Rivers is mind boggling. If Atiku had aligned with Obi, how would that have stopped Wike from doing what he did?

Na WA oh

Even if it was a free and fair election, the highest would have been a re-run. I didn't expect PO to win outrightly when KK had an entire state to himself with an Atiku eating into traditional votes. The best outcome would have been a combined effort to oust Buhari.

Regarding the bold, Atiku and Saraki teamed up with then APC in 2015 to remove Jonathan. So, it is karma. I am even happy that Tinubu deceived them and seized power.

Jagaban till 2031.

P.S. If KK was included as it was in 2019, that is an extra million votes. They and their supporters goofed!

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Jeffy1206(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Of a truth, abokis no get time for places like that. Only other tribes that enjoy life without restriction from religion. 😉🤗
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by ican2020: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
malali:
Capital flight

[b]There is no business that can survive selling anything imported

Reason $1= 1200naira
The goods are now too expensive
Nigerians have very low purchasing power
These shops cannot make profit servicing only the few rich people in the country.
They are better off in a country with a buoyant middle class......

More shops will be closed, more foreign companies will leave as well.

Your Trade minister also has no clue what she is doing, you need someone who is tested and trusted, you can re-allocate her to another ministry, but get a trade minister thats ready on day one.

The senate should also start inviting all these ministers and questioning them on what are the measures they are taking to alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians. Tinubu should send another ministerial list to senate for clearance at least 2 for each potential ministry, so that the current ones can sit up and know that they are replaceable(Call them reserve bench ministers). We dont have to go through 4 years to know a non-performing minister !!!

Also, that mistaken identity bombing, No country should bomb its own citizens, In a civilized country thats
1-Grounds for impeaching the president. (You are the commander in chief, you swore an oath to serve and protect Nigerians).
2-The Army officer in-charge should have submitted his resignation honorably.
3-There should have been a ruthless senate hearing , where the army should have been cut to size and held accountable, killing Nigerian citizens mistaken for terrorists is high up there as treason in a country thats not at war ?? Even Ukraine,Russia,Hamas and Isreal are not killing their own citizens by mistake.

Sweeping this under the carpet shows weakness from a Commander in Chief.

Please Stop singing that song "Bola on your mandate"......You make the whole government look like a circus. It only makes the Commander in chief look like the Commander in Clowns[/b]
Very weak purchasing power the major reason why manufacturers and retailers will continue to close shop
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by GreatOchuks: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

I warned them seven months before the election, but they mocked me. I had the last laugh and gloated at the ediots! The bloody clowns lost while united against Buhari in 2019, but believed they could win against Tinubu in 2023 while being divided.

https://www.nairaland.com/7225545/why-peter-obi-step-down

As for 2027, Tinubu isn't losing. Man is there till 2031. He is going nowhere!

You need to see how scornful Obidients looked at anyone immediately you tell them you support PDP ,, they felt they knew it all .

Many of them who just collected PVC for the first time refused to see reason , disturbing social media with bulaba videos mocking Tinubu who has been into Politics before their father met their mothers ...

We told them a disunited house cannot defeat a United one but they thought they were smart ...

Imagine Party that had internal division in its leadership and didn't recognise the importance of having polling agents throughout the Country wants to come and win Presidency Election in Nigeria...

No be juju be that
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by lastkingsman: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
GreatOchuks:

And yes , Obidients and not INEC or any G5 nonsense made Tinubu's victory possible, stop believing the lies you tell your self ,, we warned you guys before the Election, we screamed , we pointed out the calculations, we shouted ,,, but you all Obidients suddenly saw anyone who isn't for Obi as a fool , y'all were head bent on making the So called statements, I remember the ridicule i faced among your goons when I pointed out everything with the voice of reason but the responses I got are .
"We will make a statement, even if Obi loses , at least we know we made a statement"
" We don't need structure, all we need are the votes from the market women and common man"
"We can't vote for PDP because a Northerner cannot succeed a Northerner" etc ..

Y'all forgot that your statement meant , the whole South East PDP's block votes and major chunk of the South South votes was used to make the statement for Obi .
Y'all forgot that you disunited the opposition even when it's evident that we all have a common enemy ,, y'all forgot that we first needed to save Nigeria from APC at the Federal level and not because Atiku was a Northerner .
Y'all forgot that the party Labour party was too small to upstage and overcome the 2 big parties and emerge winner ....

Imagine Nigeria has 200 million plus population,, do you really want to tell me that Tinubu with federal incumbency, plenty Governors ,Senators and HOR members ,,, Tinubu that toured the length and breadth of the Nation for Campaign while the rest Candidates were smarting on Shosho media,, Tinubu that mended fences and wooed numerous big shots in the opposition ,, Tinubu that confronted Buhari on the useless Naira swap shege while the other two Candidates supported it thinking it will favour them ,, Tinubu that pulled legions of Crowds especially in the North and Kano in particular,,,, [/b] DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TELL ME THAT HE CAN'T PULL 8 MILLION VOTES LEGALLY FROM A POPULATION OF 200 MILLION PLUS
IS that what you really want me to believe? [b]

Make una go divide votes again in 2027 ,, we go watch una blame INEC again

This is exactly my point. What you choose to believe or not believe is irrelevant to me. It's like telling me whether "I believe that Everton can beat Manchester City". All you have to do is set the match, let the referee officiates the match, whoever wins according to the rules enforced by referee wins. What happens when the referee gives a false penalty or false red card to the opponent, does my belief matter? This is my point for crying out loud. Imagine Everton bribing the ref in this scenario, what can man city do? As long as we don't have a credible process, all these are wishful thinking

I just gave you an example that in 2019, the same Atiku and Obi joined forces but couldn't beat Buhari and that gave room to the INEC-server scandal. So let face the real issue which is compromised govt institutions instead for facing obidients.

If a credible elections are conducted according to INEC guidelines and BAT wins, so be it. As for 2027, BAT will write results and tell everyone to go to court!
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Gerrard59(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
aylipple:
You're most likely right on MSQ using profit from their other locations to sustain their Uyo branch.

You know, ShopRite were the initial anchor tenants in mind for the mall before they pulled out (likely after conducting due diligence & market survey) & MSQ came in; I still struggle to understand the business decision behind their choice of coming to Uyo. While they enjoy sales (profitablity is what I don't know), other business owners inside the mall are seriously struggling.

As expected. There were many businesses that had no reason to be there. I knew the rents would be high since it is a landmark destination and building, but some of the services offered by these businesses were priced so low due to poor patronage. So, I wondered how they would breakeven, let alone generate profit.

As per De Choice, I think they've been able to maintain a firm grip on their market share; which still tracks back to my point earlier that most people who visit the mall go there for sight seeing more than shopping. It's also a "status" symbol/showoff kinda thing. Most of them would rather patronize De Choice, INELs or any other indigenously owned business for their basic shopping needs.

MSQ's items were priced higher than De Choice, INELS and the numerous supermarkets around. Really, the city had (I don't know of now) TOO MANY supermarkets for the small population and low purchasing power. That city and the wider state need factories and warehouses, not supermarkets. All sell the same item. No product differentiation due to low purchasing power and a largely homogenous population.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by besayag: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
The President is only a reflection of his corrupt subjects, you cannot plant coco yam, & expect to reap maize.

Only a foolish person, will waste their time trying to help this race of ungrateful things.
well spoken
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Creamypie(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Alphanancy:

Which Asaba branch? Stop lieing.
u no dey stay asaba. Shop rite don close for about 2 years now. Na sublets to different private enterprises.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Creamypie(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
joelison:

Really?? I never knew. Let me verify
for 2 years
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Creamypie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:

Asaba branch key?
when u go shop rite last? At least 2 years now. They have moved. Its different private business dey there now
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by aylipple: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Spot on. Low purchasing power is the key challenge.

Gerrard59:

As expected. There were many businesses that had no reason to be there. I knew the rents would be high since it is a landmark destination and building, but some of the services offered by these businesses were priced so low due to poor patronage. So, I wondered how they would breakeven, let alone generate profit.

MSQ's items were priced higher than De Choice, INELS and the numerous supermarkets around. Really, the city had (I don't know of now) TOO MANY supermarkets for the small population and low purchasing power. That city and the wider state need factories and warehouses, not supermarkets. All sell the same item. No product differentiation due to low purchasing power and a largely homogenous population.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by sageb: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

I had to quote everything. Thanks for your perspective.

Regarding the bold, the previous government leased the store to private investors. So Market Square is different from Ibom Tropicana as a whole. Just as ShopRite Ikeja is different from the ICM. At a point, the cinema there thrived on AKSG subsidy as very people patronised it except when major movies such as Wedding Party was released. So, I wonder why Market Square opened there. Maybe he is targeting when the state becomes more populous than when it entered the market. Using Port-harcourt's profits to sustain Uyo sort of. What is your opinion on De Choice Mall?

De-choice mall is close to Ibom plaza and Uniuyo town campus. So there's population and patronage there.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Gerrard59(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
sageb:

De-choice mall is close to Ibom plaza and Uniuyo town campus. So there's population and patronage there.

Yeah. Even though parking space is small, the human traffic is high. MSQ's location is a lit bit tucked inside a secluded place. Although, I feel the management of MSQ is looking towards when Akwa Ibom's population will be higher and more diverse than it is currently.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by airsaylongcome: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

When I Rome bro. Be they multinational or mulmulti, adaption is one of the basic building blocks of a successful business franchise. The End.

You probably didn't get my point. Multinationals have overheads that are demanded by global standards. Shell for example cannot be adapting to compete with Seplat. They are way bigger. And will leave the scraps for Seplat. Same thing with Shoprite. Rather than compromise their standards to be scrapping for crumbs with Sahad or Grand Square, they'd rather exit the unprofitable market. Their profit is in high volume low margins. If the market cannot meat the volumes, absolutely no need to be in it. P&G exited our market that gives them only $50m in revenue. Left the market to a distributor who can scrap it out in the market, selling low volumes at higher prices and margins. The consumer is the one that suffers, paying higher prices
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 3seriez(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
aieromon:
Shoprite business model is not sustainable in Kano. They should have studied the Sahad stores template.

True. Competition is stiff in Kano. Customers are also price sensitive. Their imported goods are far more expensive than substitutes and china versions found in other stores.
Location too is also a factor, most of the big spenders are in GRA & bompai areas. Driving too Zoo road to shop is a long thing for them.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Tzar(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
I was there sometime ago when I was on holidays. It was so boring!
It is better closed. A hypocritical city where people hide to drink alcohol like they are taking drugs, yet crime is just as bad as where they openly take alcohol!
Unlike Lagos and elsewhere, Kano Shoprite can NEVER be profitable because of the HYPOCRISY!
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 3seriez(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Tzar:
I was there sometime ago when I was on holidays. It was so boring!
It is better closed. A hypocritical city where people hide to drink alcohol like they are taking drugs, yet crime is just as bad as where they openly take alcohol!
Unlike Lagos and elsewhere, Kano Shoprite can NEVER be profitable because of the HYPOCRISY!

Biased analysis. Go to your Sabon gari and drink your alcohol, no one will stop you. Or did you see anyone hiding to drink anything there. Kano ShopRite won't be profitable for many reasons but definitely not for the reasons you gave.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 3seriez(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
aylipple:
Anyone who knows the Ado Bayero Mall in Kano & the below average patronage it receives from Kano residents and visitors alike, would've known that this day would eventually come.

Have you seen the number of hugely successful, highly patronized & affordable markets in Kano State? Markets that attract visitors from neighboring countries such as Niger, Chad, etc apart from pastries, frozen foods, sea food & junk food, there's nothing ShopRite sells that you wont find in most of these big markets in Kano & at far cheaper rates than what obtains inside the mall.

Nonetheless, I feel for those who are about to become unemployed due to this business decision by ShopRite; I wish them best of luck for the future.

True & facts. You get far cheaper goods & substitutes in other stores. Location is another challenge, though the area is in town. It is not central to where the big spenders are in GRA n Bompai. Going there is a long thing for them.
But majorly, price sensitivity is the biggest factor.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 3seriez(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

So, how come ShopRite thrives in Abuja and Lagos? I want to assume the one at Ikeja City Mall is the most successful and profitable store. Are residents in Lagos & Abuja not patronising local markets again? You will want to mention population, but remember, you said people from Niger and Chad enter Kano for shopping. Plus it is Northern Nigeria's most populous state.
1. Consumers in Kano are price sensitive. Other Major stores sell same goods or substitutes at cheaper price.
2. Location. Even though The mall is located in town, it is not central enough to where the big spenders reside i.e GRA, bompai etc. Even further for folks in Sabon gari, Airport road, Jaba, Janbulo , rijiyar Zaki, dakata & co. Going to ShopRite from their location to shop is a long thing for them when there are other stores in their areas selling same products or substitutes for less.
3. Competition is stiff. There are other large retail stores that have been thriving for years. Eg Sahad, Grandsquare, Wellcare, sufimart, barakat. Not too talk of numerous smaller retailers in different neighborhoods.
And their prices are competitive.
Also Not to forget the large wholesalers in the markets who might offer better terms of trade to smaller retailers.
But In my opinion, pricing is the biggest stumbling block.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Tzar(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Why carve out a small enclave like Sabon Gari if not for HYPOCRISY?!
What population of Kano is in Sabon gari?
You just justified my argument that ShopRite and any other serious company needs to leave Kano.
3seriez:

Biased analysis. Go to your Sabon gari and drink your alcohol, no one will stop you. Or did you see anyone hiding to drink anything there. Kano ShopRite won't be profitable for many reasons but definitely not for the reasons you gave.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by ufuosman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
I laugh 😂
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 3seriez(m): 12:17am On Dec 16, 2023
Tzar:
Why carve out a small enclave like Sabon Gari if not for HYPOCRISY?!
What population of Kano is in Sabon gari?
You just justified my argument that ShopRite and any other serious company needs to leave Kano.

Hypocrisy you say shocked. Are you serious. undecided You're in a state that is predominantly Muslim. 90% or more for that matter, and you want to be boozing and carrying your drink all around when you clearly know it is prohibited & offensive to Muslims. Try and be sensitive and have common sense.
That's why the say when in Rome behave like..... You can finish the sentence.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Tzar(m): 4:56am On Dec 16, 2023
But does their being predominantly muslim and overly religious stop their politicians from looting them blind or their ex 2 term governor from stashing dollars in his agbada without any consequences? All I see is hypocrisy bro!

3seriez:

Hypocrisy you say shocked. Are you serious. undecided You're in a state that is predominantly Muslim. 90% or more for that matter, and you want to be boozing and carrying your drink all around when you clearly know it is prohibited & offensive to Muslims. Try and be sensitive and have common sense.
That's why the say when in Rome behave like..... You can finish the sentence.

Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Kingrshd3: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2023
Streetdoctor:

When d idiot Tinubu was telling u guys whether na statistics we go chop, una no ask am anything.
Removing subsidy is one thing, tackle d effects is another thing.
U guys should just admit that Tinubu is a failure and stop giving excuse. Why's it that Yorubas supported failure for 8years and still supporting another failure. Una no dey tire

I love ur analysis may God help us oo
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 3seriez(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Tzar:
But does their being predominantly muslim and overly religious stop their politicians from looting them blind or their ex 2 term governor from stashing dollars in his agbada without any consequences? All I see is hypocrisy bro!

Now you have diverted to another topic. And who is not looting in Nigeria. Even Pastors , Imams are all in the game.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by Tzar(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
I have not deviated, my emphasis is on HYPOCRISY OF RELIGIOSITY which is killing businesses.
At least the rest of the mostly Southern country looting, fornicating, paedophiling and many other ‘sins’ are not HYPOCRITICALLY OVER RELIGIOUS. This Sharia North do exactly the same or worse, but they hide under Islamic law. This hypocrisy is what is killing the businesses.
3seriez:

Now you have diverted to another topic. And who is not looting in Nigeria. Even Pastors , Imams are all in the game.
Re: Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 by 3seriez(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Tzar:
I have not deviated, my emphasis is on HYPOCRISY OF RELIGIOSITY which is killing businesses.
At least the rest of the mostly Southern country looting, fornicating, paedophiling and many other ‘sins’ are not HYPOCRITICALLY OVER RELIGIOUS. This Sharia North do exactly the same or worse, but they hide under Islamic law. This hypocrisy is what is killing the businesses.

Hypocrisy & not selling of alcohol is not what is driving ShopRite out of business in Kano though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. / BUA Moves To Crash Cement Price To N3,500 After Meeting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.