Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Powerful Declaration And Night Prayer For Today Thursday December 14 2023. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Declaration And Night Prayer For Today Thursday December 14 2023. (132 Views)

Sean Pinder Morning Prayer December 14 2020 / Covid-19 : Seraphic Declaration And Prayer Of Faith Day 3 / *say It And Have It* Powerful Declaration!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Declaration And Night Prayer For Today Thursday December 14 2023. by Jakes122: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Heavenly father, as I Lay down to sleep tonight, I ask that You release Your Angels to be with me tonight and protect me from all arrows and attacks of the wicked one, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ (Psalm 91:11).
Tonight, I decree and declare that i shall have a peaceful night rest and wake up in joy to see a better and more fruitful tomorrow. My tomorrow shall be better than my today and I shall get closer to God.
Click here to say today's powerful night prayer

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream. / Charm To Remove All Evil Spells. / If You Support T.B Joshua You Deserve Flogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.