Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,724 members, 7,889,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned (43771 Views)

Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners / Fashola, Ambode Address Retreat For New Lagos State Commissioners (Photos) / PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Alliswell248:

Argue with fact and not insult.
Stop behaving like a headless mob.

4 lawmakers passed budget....dey play
oya go and stop it naa
yeroba Muslim
dey cry
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Easy6597:

This is a red light for Fabura, just tell me one politician in Nigeria that you have ever supported that progress. One bad luck for Fabura here again.
Obaseki defeated oshiomole and Tinubu with our support
so shatap and cry.
supporters of evil.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Kukutente23: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Akaegwu:
Keep deceiving yourself. Who declared Edo house members seats vacant, was it INEC?. People without sense everywhere
Those guys are very daft and biased.
I'm sure he copied that nonsense from their WhatsApp group
Most of them don't even know anything
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2023
ebenholer2:

Is like you are a pro Fubara. How on earth will a working budget be passed exactly the week it was submitted. Fubara days seem numbered. Mind you I am not in support of God fatherism but Fubara has bitten more than he can chew.
shatap stop talking nonsense
Wike should let fubara be
Wetin fubara do Wike ?
yeroba Muslim always supporting evil

1 Like

Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Crowdboom(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2023
Akaegwu:
Keep deceiving yourself. Who declared Edo house members seats vacant, was it INEC?. People without sense everywhere

The guy submitted his opinion without insults.
But passed comment with insults.

You can ask and answer by yourself, WHO IS COMMONSENSICAL MATURED?

1 Like

Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Kukutente23: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Difrent:

Seems you forget theres something called Law. Legally what those 4 did cannot stand and the court will nullify it
You don't have to like Wike ....infact you can hate him .....but on this one he played the game like a pro
He played defection life a pro
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by kingsways: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Let them go, Rivers people did not vote for any commissioner
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Pat081: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:
cool

How exactly will Fabura function as a Governor without Law makers and Commissioners

Nobody to pass his budget

Wike played this game like a pro

Raul of osun state do that in 2012 for a good 1yr same same in his second term in office

1 Like

Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

Mumu, only 4 pipo passed the budget...😏😏
Im in Rivers state
and it's valid
keep crying.
fubara have signed it
your kpaaaa kpaaaa kpaaaa crying won't change it.
otu nne yi mumu
hiohiohiohio
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by agabusta: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:

Very very illegal

The house didn't form a qorrium, and 4 lawmakers can't scrutinize or pass a budget

They have already declared the seat of those other ones vacant na

1 Like

Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2023
Difrent:

Seems you forget theres something called Law. Legally what those 4 did cannot stand and the court will nullify it
You don't have to like Wike ....infact you can hate him .....but on this one he played the game like a pro
keep consoling yourself
hahahahaha budget wey dem don sign since.
yeroba Muslims will learn the hard way.
Rivers no be Lagos
hiohiohiohio
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Floky215: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:
cool

How exactly will Fabura function as a Governor without Law makers and Commissioners

You are obviously a kid who knows nothing about how government and governance work and played especially in Nigeria...!!
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by ellizy(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Where did you study your law?
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by israelmao(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:

A quorum of the Rivers State House wasn't met

Minimum number according to the law isn't 4

I A quorum wasn't met but the new speaker was quick and smart to clear the seats of those estranged lawmakers vacant.
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by israelmao(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:

A quorum of the Rivers State House wasn't met

Minimum number according to the law isn't 4

I A quorum wasn't met but the new speaker was quick and smart to clear the seats of those estranged lawmakers vacant before the budget was presented.
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by asiga(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Goodnews for Rivers state.

The filthy hands of the wicked emperor is finally been removed completely from our state treasury.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by InvertedHammer: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2023
/
That's a total flush out of Wike's cronies.

Fubara is totally out to make Wike a persona-non-grata in the political equation of Rivers State. Wike is being paid in the same currency he used on Amechi.

Fubara has the purse of Rivers State for now and that's what matters in Nigerian politics.

/
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by ebidabs: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:
cool

It's even better for Fubura..

How on earth would he have functional well with all this pro wike holding vital offices in his government.

I think this will give him the freedom to fix his believers in his executive council.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by johannu(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2023
akezn:
So Wike appointed all these and more for Sim. The governor was really in chains.
Fubara is trying to break the shackles.
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by geeboy: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Curse777: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=Josywhyte post=127493637]

No wonder ur life still remain like this. You're just so bitter towards people for no just reason. Better stop all this unnecessary bitterness before u emaciate pass this one....okoko[/quote

E no go better for your mama
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Exceed15: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2023
It is better for fubara. It is dangerous to be surrounded by wike loyalists.
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Cjayboy: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Let SIM sim card no miss network ooo

Let him choose his commissioner nominees so that only 5 lawmakers out 32 will screen and confirm them.

A cripple child remains cripple until master perfects the healing...
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Josywhyte: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=Curse777 post=127493653][/quote]

My mama is hale and hearty. U see d reason u can't progress in life because of bitterness? My brother advice no be curse. It's not everything in life in judge or follow with a bitter heart. Free urself of these shackles so that better thing go come ur way.
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Britishpea: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
shatap.
stop talking nonsense
budget has been passed and signed
commissioners will be replaced by fubara loyalists
Wike lost.
stop creating lies in your head and living in it.
hahahahaha
e pain you ooo
God bless fubara.

How would he govern? It’s obvious he won’t enjoy his little time in office. Except the turmoil is coming from the federal level, expect Fubara to be eased out. If he succeeds in this tenure he can’t smell the second term in office. However, they are still not letting us know thei cause of the brouhaha except the structure issue they are announcing.

I don’t like Wikes type of politics and bragging lousiness but then, Wike talks and acts like he owns everything he need to be tamed but I don know if someone he helped into power against all odds was the right one to do it or if this is the right time for Fubara to strike. Fubara couldn’t have won without him. However, I don’t like the two politicians.
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Curse777: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=Josywhyte post=127493706]

My mama is hale and hearty. U see d reason u can't progress in life because of bitterness? My brother advice no be curse. It's not everything in life in judge or follow with a bitter heart. Free urself of these shackles so that better thing go come ur way.[/quote

Name any aspect in life wey I no pass you and your generation

Stupid individual
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Coronavirus1: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2023
So wike appointment all this people too bad .How can Sim government be stable with all this saboteur every left and right
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Josywhyte: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=Curse777 post=127493733][/quote]

I don't compare myself with useless people
Re: List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned by Donwizzi: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2023
These are the list bones wicked nwike forced into SIM's throat. Thank God he's vomited all of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP / Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.