Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide (9709 Views)

NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC / Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" / We Will Not Collapse Amotekun Into Community Police ― Akeredolu tells IG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Raskimonojendor: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2023
Good.
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by wunmi590(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2023

Nah inah problem be that
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by BluntCrazeMan: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Indispensable85(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2023
The Senate President didn’t collapse. How can people make that kind of claim without video clips? Is it possible to witness such a thing and not make a video?”

This was my first thought when the news broke. I knew it was just another fake news. In this generation nothing of such will happen without a video clip surfacing online. Not even a picture? These were the same people that said Tinubu collapsed in Niger State during the campaigns. Very bitter losers!
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Judolisco(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:

Akpabio has pneumonia and cardiac arrhythmia,

Make this Man no kill him sef and try rest

dem fit carry u oh... Dey careful of wetin u go dey post online

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Curse777: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2023
Judolisco:
dem fit carry u oh... Dey careful of wetin u go dey post online

And what will be the offense, ?! Carry me for stating fact

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Hespee93: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

If they come out to deny it,then it's true that he collapsed grin cheesy tongue.

APC and their supporters are lying mechines grin.

And if they keep quite as well, you poeple will still complain.

What do you want self? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by VinnyBaba: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2023
All diz Funny Liars in APC! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™‚
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by YourKarma: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2023
Pakute:
Headless mobs don dey change mouth, "he slumped while seated". They wish death on whosoever they hate, they can't stomach the fact that SS has got the Senate President.

But guy you suppose dey shame for yourself o

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Alpharey: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2023
He did not collapsed. Ok, he dived 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Judolisco(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:

make u come explain your facts now

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by VinnyBaba: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:

Don't mind him.😏

He want Nigerians to swallow Lies just like that.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Displaying Traits of a Coward. Just Ignore him. 😏😏
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by SuccessfulRichi: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2023
Too much cocaine and pills
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Donedeal1(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Really?, so who pushed him down.

Speedy Recovery to our able SP.
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Madiadu65: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2023
If he didn't slump, let he slump now.
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by adecz: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Akpabio, the baron of corruption😑😑😑
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by firearcher: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Something probably happened, but as usual the reporting exaggerated or embellished
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by izubext007: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Change of mouth....the guy collapse I was there
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Alliswell248: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

If they come out to deny it,then it's true that he collapsed grin cheesy tongue.

APC and their supporters are lying mechines grin.

Wailing promax.

Bring evidence....the video that he slumped or collapsed.

Enemy of good things.
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2023
WorldRichest:
He slumped while seated?

Nigeria's bloggers and journalists are just useless
just like you defending Useless people
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by whitemand4(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
He never collapsed, he simply decided to rest on the floor! angry

Like a dog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by iswallker(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Pakute:

Journalism has gone to the dogs, today's journalism is all about feeding the headless mobs. Journalists are being threatened and attacked if they didn't tell the headless mobs what they want to hear.

What's your point

You can slump and become lifeless while seated
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by zombieHUNTER: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2023
WorldRichest:
He slumped while seated?

Nigeria's bloggers and journalists are just useless

Poor wretched thing like you..

Akpabio is a billionaire
Tinubu is a billionaire
Atiku is a billionaire
Obi is a billionaire
Buhari is a billionaire

here you are defending a useless political party with a borrowed data....
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by 527hameed: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Well what to say Is a political game Scratch your back and I scratch yoursWell what to say Is a political game Scratch your back and I scratch yours...
Re: Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide by Blackdisciple(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
No he didn't even celebrate his birthday...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election / Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border / Attack On Awolowo Family: Count Me Out -tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.