Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing To Return ‘rented’ Wig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing To Return ‘rented’ Wig (604 Views)

Fans Drag Phyna For Wearing Pant & Bra After She Spoke Against It / Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment / Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing To Return ‘rented’ Wig by Thonyb2: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2023
A hair vendor, DBeauty Mogul has called out former Big Brother Naija winner, Josephine Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, for allegedly refusing to return a “rented” wig after the expiration of the rental period.

The vendor in a message to Instablog, which was shared across social media by the blog on Thursday, alleged that Phyna rented the wig for a movie premier on Sunday, December 10, 2023, and was supposed to have returned it the next day but haven’t done so.

The message read: “Phyna rented my wig for the movie premiere of A Tribe Called Judah on Sunday (10th, Dec 2023). She ought to return the wig on Monday (11th, Dec 2023).

“Till this minute, she hasn’t returned my wigs. Can you please help in anyway.”

Asked whether there was proof to back the claim, the vendor responded affirmatively.

Meanwhile, Phyna has debunked the allegations, describing it as the handiwork of “clout chasers and blackmailers.”

On her Instagram story, Phyna wrote: “Every day different stories. Now it’s clout chasers and black mailers…….. y’all need to do better……..Phyna the air everybody in Nigeria dy breath…… make Una rest small for this whole nonsense. Even me I don tire.”

https://.ng/2023/12/15/hair-vendor-calls-out-phyna-for-allegedly-refusing-to-return-rented-wig/

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing To Return ‘rented’ Wig by Curse777: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2023
This phyna own don they too much, always on my timeline

1 Like

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing To Return ‘rented’ Wig by eepeepook: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2023
By January we go forget this one. If anything she dey on borrowed time right now.

2 Likes

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing To Return ‘rented’ Wig by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2023
Thonyb2:
A hair vendor, DBeauty Mogul has called out former Big Brother Naija winner, Josephine Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, for allegedly refusing to return a “rented” wig after the expiration of the rental period.

The vendor in a message to Instablog, which was shared across social media by the blog on Thursday, alleged that Phyna rented the wig for a movie premier on Sunday, December 10, 2023, and was supposed to have returned it the next day but haven’t done so.

The message read: “Phyna rented my wig for the movie premiere of A Tribe Called Judah on Sunday (10th, Dec 2023). She ought to return the wig on Monday (11th, Dec 2023).

“Till this minute, she hasn’t returned my wigs. Can you please help in anyway.”

Asked whether there was proof to back the claim, the vendor responded affirmatively.

Meanwhile, Phyna has debunked the allegations, describing it as the handiwork of “clout chasers and blackmailers.”

On her Instagram story, Phyna wrote: “Every day different stories. Now it’s clout chasers and black mailers…….. y’all need to do better……..Phyna the air everybody in Nigeria dy breath…… make Una rest small for this whole nonsense. Even me I don tire.”

https://.ng/2023/12/15/hair-vendor-calls-out-phyna-for-allegedly-refusing-to-return-rented-wig/
This people no dey gree realise say, who lives in a GLASS HOUSE must not Value A PEBBLE talkless throwing Stones
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing To Return ‘rented’ Wig by Shalommy(f): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Chaii... cheesy cheesy That hair vendor no try. We were not there when they made their transactions. Why making it public now?undecided Hair vendor want shame her out of jealousy. Oops!

1 Like

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing To Return ‘rented’ Wig by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
But she fine sha

Whats the gain in borrow pose
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing To Return ‘rented’ Wig by Freshtruth(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
The vendor bad o y disgrace her like this na chai whole big brother winner dey rent wig this is too bad ooooo shocked

(1) (Reply)

BBN Winner Mercy Eke Accused Of Ignoring Her Family Despite Having 100million Sa / How Shallipopi Allegedly Turned Rema Into A Drug Addict And Smoker / 2face, Psquare, Tiwa Savage, Others Rock At ‘the Beat Of Lagos’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.