Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,245 members, 7,947,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Herman Cain! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Herman Cain! (4532 Views)

Herman Cain's embarrassing Libya moment / The Powers Behind Herman Cain And Why He Will Win - 24 Minute Documentary / Black Republican Candidate Herman Cain Vs Obama In The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herman Cain! by Basseti: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
Sagaman:

If he merely hit on her and she exaggerated and claimed intimate harassment, then I am in full, unequivalent support of him lying. He is free to tell any lie to avoid discussing it.

That is no ones business except him, his wife and the woman.

I don't see the point in him admitting it and have a pack of useless press wolves feed on it (unobjectively) when it is not the public's business.

Hahahahahahahaa. Well, I respectfully disagree.
Lying about it wont make it go away. It actually made it more interesting,,,,,,, now peeps like me want to really see what happened. If you look at the polls, he has not been doing well with female republican voters and this is not gonna help him one bit.

Check this out, if he had just said that first time: Yeah, there were some frivolous charges brought against me by some worker. It was dealt in house and settled. End of story. This would have died a long time ago. He actually made the story more interesting by flip flopping. And you might not agree, but this is going to continue to haunt him. Once you have the late night comics jumping on the story and you have Cain himsel going on the Jay Leno show to talk about it, then be prepared for it to be part of the conversation everytime Cain's name is brought up.
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagaman: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
Basseti:

Hahahahahahahaa. Well, I respectfully disagree.
Lying about it wont make it go away. It actually made it more interesting,,,,,,, now peeps like me want to really see what happened. If you look at the polls, he has not been doing well with female republican voters and this is not gonna help him one bit.

If they found out he actually hit on her while he was married, I don't see how that will win him or win him back the female voters.

Denying it is better. Note the word "deny", you used lie, that is a presumption the allegations were true. Without facts, we can never know if they were true or not, so he will not be lying, he would be denying.

Basseti:

Check this out, if he had just said that first time: Yeah, there were some frivolous charges brought against me by some worker. It was dealt in house and settled. End of story. This would have died a long time ago. He actually made the story more interesting by flip flopping. And you might not agree, but this is going to continue to haunt him. Once you have the late night comics jumping on the story and you have Cain himsel going on the Jay Leno show to talk about it, then be prepared for it to be part of the conversation everytime Cain's name is brought up.

You are right!

But he just needs to up his game in denial!

Be tight and don't contradict yourself. That is by:

- Plan in advance what storyline your are going to stick to.
- Check for loopholes and any risk of information that might emerge and affect your storyline.
- Put in place contigency.
- Deny! Deny! Deny!
- Highlight and hit hard loopholes in your accusers stories (e.g. the woman reading a script of what happened to her).
- People will get bored of the front and back accusation that is becoming stale and no new thing coming up.
- Ramp up your supporters voice and praise-singing to suppress unsubtantiated rants.

Another story would come up soon (Earthquake, Tsunami, Government scandal) that will over-shadow your story.

All clear. grin
Re: Herman Cain! by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
A second accuser came on Piers Morgan show last night

Different from Sharon Bialek this one was named Karen Kraushaar
Re: Herman Cain! by Basseti: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
Sagaman:

If they found out he actually hit on her while he was married, I don't see how that will win him or win him back the female voters.

Denying it is better. Note the word "deny", you used lie, that is a presumption the allegations were true. Without facts, we can never know if they were true or not, so he will not be lying, he would be denying.

You are right!

But he just needs to up his game in denial!

Be tight and don't contradict yourself. That is by:

- Plan in advance what storyline your are going to stick to.
- Check for loopholes and any risk of information that might emerge and affect your storyline.
- Put in place contigency.
- Deny! Deny! Deny!
- Highlight and hit hard loopholes in your accusers stories (e.g. the woman reading a script of what happened to her).
- People will get bored of the front and back accusation that is becoming stale and no new thing coming up.
- Ramp up your supporters voice and praise-singing to suppress unsubtantiated rants.

Another story would come up soon (Earthquake, Tsunami, Government scandal) that will over-shadow your story.

All clear. grin

LOL!!!!

You should be running Cain's campaign!!! grin
Re: Herman Cain! by armyofone(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
as always, cun-t is their downfall. a married man, putting his hand in a woman's genita.l. what do you want there? was it the scent of the cun.t? a woman not your gf, not your wife you had the audacity to shook your hand in there? phew!! you must be a damned Hor.ny obuko tongue
4 women? kai, a real akuna kuna  tongue

all white and blond  undecided he must like them blond cuz wifey hair too kinky huh? serves you right.
when is he dropping out sef?
Re: Herman Cain! by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^ If na your own genita-ls, I wont mind putting my head sef inside

Dont blame Cain pls
Re: Herman Cain! by cap28: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!!!
who cares whether he harassed her or not- he's just another black puppet being wheeled out to oversee the final phase of america's fast approaching economic collapse - if he wins he will not stop the rising unemployment , the foreclosures and the rising poverty amongst blacks in america.
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagaman: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
cap28:

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!!!
who cares whether he harassed her or not- he's just another black puppet being wheeled out to oversee the final phase of america's fast approaching economic collapse - if he wins he will not stop the rising unemployment , the foreclosures and the rising poverty amongst blacks in america.

Mental patient! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Herman Cain! by cap28: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2011
^^^^^

Mutant Chimp - how is that your massive forehead? has it developed a life of its own yet?

i noticed you took that your awful picture down so fast after we crucified you over it - next time you put it up make sure you attach a warning first cos i had some serious nightmares after seeing it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagaman: 12:48am On Nov 10, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^

Mutant Chimp - how is that your massive forehead? has it developed a life of its own yet?

i noticed you took that your awful picture down so fast after we crucified you over it - next time you put it up make sure you attach a warning first cos i had some serious nightmares after seeing it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Weyree!!!

Pop you pills. grin grin grin
Re: Herman Cain! by armyofone(m): 4:15am On Nov 10, 2011
tongue tongue tongue

at you dayokanu
how are you sha.
Re: Herman Cain! by dayokanu(m): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2011
Shey you go alow me grope at you for a while
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Shey you go alow me grope at you for a while

If you need a lawyer to prove it is not sexual harassment, I am available. cool
Re: Herman Cain! by nolongTing: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
There is one thing for sure Herman loves Blondes tongue His wife needs to get a new wig tongue tongue

Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Herman Cain! by TayoD1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
@cap28,

Mutant Chimp - how is that your massive forehead?  has it developed a life of its own yet?

i noticed you took that your awful picture down so fast after we crucified you over it - next time you put it up make sure you attach a warning first cos i had some serious nightmares after seeing it
I can't believe this. So you actually have a sense of humor?!!  God be praised!!!!
Re: Herman Cain! by martinosi: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^

Mutant Chimp - how is that your massive forehead?  has it developed a life of its own yet?

i noticed you took that your awful picture down so fast after we crucified you over it - next time you put it up make sure you attach a warning first cos i had some serious nightmares after seeing it  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dammmm yo! CAP28 went "HAM" on these Dude!, Please CAP28 Dont Hurt Em!!!!

I nearly fell of my chair!!!! Please CAP28, u know your mind is like
the size of[b] "Google's Back up Drive"[/b]!!! Please go easy on these "Pen Drive mentality" posters lol!!!
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
martinosi:

the size of[b] "Google's Back up Drive"[/b]!!! Please go easy on these "Pen Drive mentality" posters lol!!!

Huh?
Re: Herman Cain! by tpia5: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
black men!!!!

lord have mercy. undecided

who's to believe he did or didnt do it, being a black male?

tiger woods is still battling his own issues as we speak.

damned if you do and damned if you dont.
Re: Herman Cain! by tpia5: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
[img]http://bossip.files./2011/11/herman-and-gloria-cain1-e1320684075728.jpg?w=402[/img]

my goodness, such a pretty lady.

the husband?

if na naija i for say na juju, no offence.
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
tpia@:

[img]http://bossip.files./2011/11/herman-and-gloria-cain1-e1320684075728.jpg?w=402[/img]

my goodness, such a pretty lady.

the husband?

if na naija i for say na juju, no offence.

Is that not what women call tall, athletic, dark and handsome? grin
Re: Herman Cain! by cap28: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
martinosi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Herman Cain! by cap28: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
tpia@:

ahh young love

well at least their marriage has stood the test of time.
Re: Herman Cain! by tpia5: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
ok, interesting responses!!!
Re: Herman Cain! by martinosi: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2011
tpia@:

black men!!!!

lord have mercy. undecided

who's to believe he did or didnt do it, being a black male?

tiger woods is still battling his own issues as we speak.

damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Tpia dont let it faze you, its an election season coming and u know how it goes in da good
ol US OF A, its not an election run without the media dropping some "Se.x, Drugs & whateva
tickles the sheeple's public fancy in der mix!!!
Re: Herman Cain! by armyofone(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2011
so handsome in those ol' picture. yeah, she should get a white hair or blond. he likes them blondy.
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
armyofone:

so handsome in those ol' picture. yeah, she should get a white hair or blond. he likes them blondy.

To tpia, he is a contender for the ugliest man on Earth in that pix. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Herman Cain! by tpia5: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^do you resemble him by any chance?

your quickness to use the "ugly" label makes it seem like you have a guilty conscience.
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2011
tpia@:

^^do you resemble him by any chance?

Carbon copy! cheesy
Re: Herman Cain! by tpia5: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sagamite:

Carbon copy! cheesy

you dont say.

success attracts everybody doesnt it.

hope you have no problems with his black wife?
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2011
tpia@:

you dont say.

success attracts everybody doesnt it.

hope you have no problems with his black wife?

Why will I have a problem with his black wife?

She is pretty and has been with him for decades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Concerned About The Elenin Comet Alignment On Sept. 26? / Polish Government Says Prince William Is Son Of Jacob Rothschild / Ten Youngest Current World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.