Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms (1313 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / 28yr-old Man Kills Younger Brother Over Girlfriend / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by BetterHeadline: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
The Public Prosecution Service (OM) suspects that the killing of a 28-year-old woman in Apeldoorn on September 5, 2023, was an act of “honor killing.” This allegation was presented during the first preparatory hearing at the Zutphen court on Tuesday. The victim's brother, Peshang A., is the accused.

SOURCE

On a bright day, the woman was walking with her 3-year-old daughter on Casper Fagelstraat when, according to the Public Prosecution Service, she was attacked from behind and killed with dozens of knife stabs to her upper body, neck, and head. Her child was unharmed.

"What seemed like a horrendous act by a single person soon turned out to be a premeditated, widely discussed case of honor killing," said one of the two prosecutors. The lawyer countered this, stating, "The investigation is not yet complete, and this is one of the things that still needs to be examined. Honor killing is very complex. Now, this case is being pushed too much into a cultural corner."

The OM then quoted a statement in which A. had said he "just killed his sister and that he had to do it out of tradition." "She had to die because she did not adhere to cultural [islamic] norms," said the OM.

A. appeared via a video link. He stated his unwillingness to cooperate in a psychiatric examination. "What do I have to gain from that?" he wondered. "Everything I told the police has been twisted." However, he did say he would speak more at the next court session.

Alongside him, three other men have been arrested: another brother of the victim and the accused, who will appear in court on January 22, and two cousins from Germany. One of them was also the ex-husband of the victim. He has recently been extradited to the Netherlands, and the other will be brought to the Netherlands on December 22.

The next preparatory session is scheduled for March 4.
Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by BetterHeadline: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
You can read more here: https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by immortalcrown(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Why does this post look like a fiction? 🤔

Anyways, RIP to the dead. May the killer pay for the killing.
Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by Mhizzard(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
Do take judgement into your on behalf of God
Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by ShoeGetSize: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fake demonic religion created by a demon possessed child rapist

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by talented321: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
My questions to this fools is:
1.Who are you to jugde anybody.
2.Who are you to force anybody to follow ur religion.
3.who are you to condemn anybody.
4.who are you to take another man's life.
5.i wonder why grown up men are blinded by religion to extent they can't think for theirselves anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by Expanse2020(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
Prosecutor suspects honor killing in Apeldoorn woman's death, brother accused
The Public Prosecution Service (OM) suspects that the killing of a 28-year-old woman in Apeldoorn on September 5, 2023, was an act of “honor killing.” This allegation was presented during the first preparatory hearing at the Zutphen court on Tuesday. The victim's brother, Peshang A., is the accused. However, the 35-year-old man's lawyer argued that such a conclusion is “far too premature.”

On a bright day, the woman was walking with her 3-year-old daughter on Casper Fagelstraat when, according to the Public Prosecution Service, she was attacked from behind and killed with dozens of knife stabs to her upper body, neck, and head. Her child was unharmed.

"What seemed like a horrendous act by a single person soon turned out to be a premeditated, widely discussed case of honor killing," said one of the two prosecutors. The lawyer countered this, stating, "The investigation is not yet complete, and this is one of the things that still needs to be examined. Honor killing is very complex. Now, this case is being pushed too much into a cultural corner."

The OM then quoted a statement in which A. had said he "just killed his sister and that he had to do it out of tradition." "She had to die because she did not adhere to cultural norms," said the OM.

A. appeared via a video link. He stated his unwillingness to cooperate in a psychiatric examination. "What do I have to gain from that?" he wondered. "Everything I told the police has been twisted." However, he did say he would speak more at the next court session.

Alongside him, three other men have been arrested: another brother of the victim and the accused, who will appear in court on January 22, and two cousins from Germany. One of them was also the ex-husband of the victim. He has recently been extradited to the Netherlands, and the other will be brought to the Netherlands on December 22.

The next preparatory session is scheduled for March 4.
PLEASE CHECK THE REAL SOURCE WHAT THEY SAID THERE COMPARE TO WHAT THE HOPE FAKE HERE
MAY THE OP die like the same way either Paul,Peter and Mark die for telling lies in the Bible.
Ameen
Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by delpee(f): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Honor killing is a cultural thing amongst some Arabs and some Asians. It's not necessarily an Islamic injunction which is probably what OP is insinuating.
Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by LooneyLester: 5:41am On Dec 16, 2023
I stabbed my sister in her palm for eating my food with a pen knife when I was 7

This is no big deal, it was the sisters fault for adhering to the Quran
Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by Fahvvy: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2023
This religion is the most us.eless religion ever undecided...

Killing innocent folks for not adhering to st.upid religious dictates and what's worse is that if you try to denounce it, you're still beheaded undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by Apology19978: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Maaaaaaaaaad Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by Johnycastro18: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Another killing again, in the name of religion,
When will some people ever learn?

1 Like

Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by Kryzboy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
talented321:
My questions to this fools is:
1.Who are you to jugde anybody.
2.Who are you to force anybody to follow ur religion.
3.who are you to condemn anybody.
4.who are you to take another man's life.
5.i wonder why grown up men are blinded by religion to extent they can't think for theirselves anymore.
You dey mind them

1 Like

Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by Melagros(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Naso one fanatical Muslim father and his eldest son too killed his three biological female children in Canada in 2015

1 Like

Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by dangotesmummy: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Fahvvy:
This religion is the most us.eless religion ever undecided...

Killing innocent folks for not adhering to st.upid religious dictates and what's worse is that if you try to denounce it, you're still beheaded undecided...
e be like cult group

Islam and violence.na 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms by bigwig071(m): 3:15am On Dec 17, 2023
If they killed deborah and nothing happened what makes you think that they will dtop killing the innocent in the name of this fake evil religion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sword Attacker Jailed For Chopping Off Hand / Nigerian Onyejiekwe Morgan Chinemerem, 29, Arrested In Thailand Over Drugs / See Wetin Police Do Man Wey Snap Dem Dey Collect Bribe From Okadaman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.