Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,634 members, 7,921,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Talent Frontiers And Empowerment Initiatives Press Briefing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Talent Frontiers And Empowerment Initiatives Press Briefing (69 Views)

*anambra APC Media Frontiers Commends Amb. Elijah Onyeagba, Sir Paul Chukwuma / PGF Boss To APC: Refocus National Debates To Strengthen Buhari's Initiatives / Loans And Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talent Frontiers And Empowerment Initiatives Press Briefing by DezMayorz(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Talents Frontiers and Empowerment Initiative Foundation

Press Briefing Statement.
Caption: "Rehabilitation of the societies through Talents Frontiers and Empowerment Initiative Foundation"

Good evening everyone, may I at this moment welcome all of us in this epoch making event.
I really have to thanks all of you for making out time from your busy schedule to grace this occasion. Once again thank you for coming.

I shall start by saying that, It is the intention of this foundation, that in view of the prevailing unpleasant situations of alarming rise of joblessness, killings, kidnapping, suicide, drug addictions, Prostitutions and all manner of heinous criminality in our present days societies, which can be found: in our Primary schools, post primary schools, colleges and other Tartiary institutions, these prevalence menace as can be seen have become serious threat to our youths and as a result impelled our attention to through this foundation bring rehabilitation to the teaming youths, thus, using medium to develop, promote, project and showcase their Talents to the societies in particular and to the world in general. by so doing the youths will be engaged in a meaningful activities that will earn them means of livelihood.

(1) (Reply)

Cinematic Brilliance: Exploring The Timeless Allure / Onne Customs Generates N301B Revenue, May Surpass 2023 Target / My System Of Advantage Moving From N45,000 To N600,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.