Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,280 members, 7,881,046 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" (17618 Views)

IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence / White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by Shashikapoo: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=oluwaseyi0 post=127504172]All fault goes to hamas terrorists that kidnapped those innocent souls and put them in line of dangers

Deaths to all Islamic terrorists and their sympathizers[They have already sacrificed their lives... You should leave forever quote]
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by babajero(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2023
kasim155:
The Israeli Government should please calm down and take things easy. Peace is all what we want in the world right now.
Does you Muslims know what is called peace?
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by kasim155: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Resetinc:

😂😂😂😂 dem don teach una lesson , una don begin beg for peace … 😂😂😂😂

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers

Lol. Funny enough I am a Christian. But watching international news and seeing the way Children are been killed daily is touching. It is unfortunate that Hamas is hiding in the mid of the population while fighting Israel, they should have come out open to fight Israel.

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by kasim155: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2023
babajero:
Does you Muslims know what is called peace?

I don't have answer to your question because I don't know what is in their Koran. But looking at the number of death tolls in Gaza. Israel should please have mercy on them, but the issues here now is Hamas

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by drerocker: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2023
maasoap:

Even Biden is gradually seeing Israelis for what they are: genociders and war criminals. He's now having a rethink about suppling them more guns
The terrorist dey deserve it ok I stand with isreal if not 4d technology isreal would have being a grade yard today
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by BRATISLAVA: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2023
rayornb:

Just hear yourself out...

SMH....

IDF keep shooting anything that moves, bombing indiscriminately and you keep defending them?!

Hamas been handing out lemonade and giving hugs to them all this while.
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by 11doubledee: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2023
kasim155:

Lol. Funny enough I am a Christian. But watching international news and seeing the way Children are been killed daily is touching. It is unfortunate that Hamas is hiding in the mid of the population while fighting Israel, they should have come out open to fight Israel.
Well i respect everyone's opinion but we have to be rational and reasonable at times.
Let's look at it this way, isreal says HAMAS has fired more than 15,000 rockets at isreal since the way began on October 7.
My question is were those missiles designed to identify isreali children,schools,women,elderly,worship center,hospital, etc
They had a plan to desolate isreal on October 7 which failed because of isreal strong defence mechanisms and superior military might.
If they had succeded today ,they would have been mocking isreal and celebrating like they did on Oct 7 today.
Never fall for the pretence and lies of a terrorist or their sympathisers.
You can't go and attack a mosque for no tangible reason and expect me to support you because you are a Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by kasim155: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2023
11doubledee:

Well i respect everyone's opinion but we have to be rational and reasonable at times.
Let's look at it this way, isreal says HAMAS has fired more than 15,000 rockets at isreal since the way began on October 7.
My question is were those missiles designed to identify isrealichildren,schools,women,elderly,worship center,hospital, etc

My issues is that of Hamas hiding in the midst of Civilians to fight Israel so they can be be getting sympathy from international communities. That October 7 attacked on Israelis Citizens is really Condemnable and Hamas has to pay dearly for it, but Israel on the other hand should consider Civilians most expecially Children and Women. This is just my simple take on it.

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by rayornb(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2023
11doubledee:

My question is were those missiles designed to identify isreali children,schools,women,elderly,worship center,hospital, etc
They had a plan to desolate isreal on October 7 which failed because of isreal strong defence mechanisms and superior military might.
If they had succeded today ,they would have been mocking isreal and celebrating like they did on Oct 7 today.
Never fall for the pretence and lies of a terrorist or their sympathisers.
You can't go and attack a mosque for no tangible reason and expect me to support you because you are a Christian.

Nobody is supporting Hamas for Oct 7 attacks, I doubt any sensible country, not even Iran or other Islamic Nation will come out openly and glorify them for going into someone else's territory, kidnap and kill people.
What we are simply saying is, Israel has to throw caution in the wind. How many women and Children have been killed so far, how many Hamas have they killed? Not a single known Hamas Leadership has been killed, yet they've killed over 10 thousands civilians including their own hostages.

Besides, people need to read and know the genesis of this crisis as it didn't start on Oct 7, it's been on for decades and Hamas Condemable act of the Oct 7 is for negotiation for the release of tens of thousands of Palestinian held in Israelis prisons most without charges.
Theirs a need for peaceful 2 state solutions.
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by murade: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2023
maasoap:
Animals! What do you expect when they are killing women, children and innocent Palestinians indiscriminately?
Worst of animals

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by KnownUnknown: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Amount:

Same way Islam is mistaking havoc as peace to the. World.

Being an offshoot of Judaism and Christianity, the havoc is to be expected. The Trinity of violent bullshit comprise Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

You must be one of the people who think anyone that’s against the disgusting ideologies of Christianity or Judaism must be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by MuslimIgbo: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
All fault goes to hamas terrorists that kidnapped those innocent souls and put them in line of dangers

Deaths to all Islamic terrorists and their sympathizers
Death to all Israeli Zionìst TERRORIST savage evil Bastard pigs and all their supporters
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by 11doubledee: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
rayornb:

Nobody is supporting Hamas for Oct 7 attacks, I doubt any sensible country, not even Iran or other Islamic Nation will come out openly and glorify them for going into someone else's territory, kidnap and kill people.
What we are simply saying is, Israel has to throw caution in the wind. How many women and Children have been killed so far, how many Hamas have they killed? Not a single known Hamas Leadership has been killed, yet they've killed over 10 thousands civilians including their own hostages.

Besides, people need to read and know the genesis of this crisis as it didn't start on Oct 7, it's been on for decades and Hamas Condemable act of the Oct 7 is for negotiation for the release of tens of thousands of Palestinian held in Israelis prisons most without charges.
Theirs a need for peaceful 2 state solutions.
Well,I applaud you for condemning the terrorist attack in isreal on October 7 but on the other hand you can't do that and not expect the consequences because they are no match for isreal.
The Ayatollah, supreme leader of IRAN clearly celebrated the October 7 attack on isreal and went as far as "kissing their hands" all the way from IRAN.
LOL
Hamas has also acknowledge some of it's Top military commanders have been killed,I wonder the source of the news that says no Hamas fighter has been killed is.
My problem is, of what use is HAMAS to Palestinians,you can't defend your people rather you brought carnage upon them,now hiding amongst them instead of fighting to protect them.
Isreal has evacuated more than 500000 of it's own citizens from towns neighbouring Lebanon and Gaza.
Why can't Hamas do the same,so what kind of useless resistance is that?
I find it difficult to even watch children being pulled out Of rubbles but then again will anybody guarantee the security of isreal.
Regarding the origin of the issue, humanity has been existing long before Jesus or Mohammed was born.
Not in the 20th century (1914 or 1948)
Jews and Arabs have always been neighbours, although borders may be contentious.
Wars, enslavement, anti-Semitism, migration may have displaced the Jews, that doesn't mean they don't have a land of origin.
But in this era of civilization violence or intimidation can't solve the problem, meaning I also agree to a two state solution.
Let Saudi Arabia be the mediator, they have proven themselves to be a responsible Islamic nation thus far.
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by Baatunde(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
When a Turkish MP supposedly collapsed of heart attack after attacking Israel and later died, the Israeli ass-lickers said it was a swift retribution from the "God of Israel" for opposing his people, but now that Israelis have started murdering themselves n ko, how shall we caption that? Mind you it is not the first time the overzealous IDF have killed one of their own in recent time.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/father-of-man-killed-after-taking-out-terrorists-decries-silence-from-officials/
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by WhereMyLoud: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
kasim155:
The Israeli Government should please calm down and take things easy. Peace is all what we want in the world right now.
And who told you world peace is achievable?
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by WhereMyLoud: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
maasoap:
Animals! What do you expect when they are killing women, children and innocent Palestinians indiscriminately?
Killing which women and children? Those children that they put red paint on and start running to and fro with them for screen clout? Guy only a tool will believe everything he watches on TV.
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by billyG(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hamas will surely pay for this!
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by Baatunde(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wishing death on all sympathizers of the Palestinian cause means you will have to kill a lot of people including all those who have come out in their hundreds of thousands in protests against Israel all over the world, including moderate and religious Israelis who have never identified with the Zionist agenda in Israel.

On a different note, if you think Hamas is the only terrorist organization involved in this saga since the creation of the state of Israel, then I would leave it to you to go and read about the groups called Hagannah and Irgun and come back and tell us if they were freedom fighters or terrorists.
If only people would try to read what is available to them in history and remove from their brains the idea that this is a religious war perhaps things would become clearer to them. What would you call the events of the "Nakba" as perpetrated by the Israelis,,, is it terrorism or what?

[quote author=Shashikapoo post=127508616][/quote]

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by hansomb: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Terrorist killing their people.
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by oteneaaron(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Where do you think this colonists get their ideas and model their repulsive behavior after if not the Israelites in the Bible?

The European Jews are just as depraved as the Israelites of the Bible. This is easy to see unless you haven’t read the Bible or are biased towards them by virtue of believing that a Jew crawled out of a virgin’s ass to save you from the bloodthirsty god of the Hebrews.

The closest people to the Israelites of the Nile are people commonly referred to as “terrorists”. Read numbers 31 and try to find the difference between the followers of Moses and the followers of Shekau. And that’s just one example out of many

This is absolutely true.

Most people haven't really sat down to carefully read the Bible.

If only they did....

Well, ignorance is bliss.
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by KnownUnknown: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

This is absolutely true.

Most people haven't really sat down to carefully read the Bible.

If only they did....

Well, ignorance is bliss.

Indeed. My opinion of Judaism and Jews is very much clarified by the words of Deuteronomy 20:10. As long as they claim they repulsive bullshit as the their heritage, these are people that cannot be trusted at the worst or people to be wary of at best.

The digger I dig, the most repulsed I get. Check out this Polish jew from israel(pay attention to his original country) and see if there is really a difference between him and other terrorists.
Check out this peach:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_Lior

Lior on multiple occasions has called for ethnic cleansing of Arab Muslims[5][6] and has expressed support for mass murderers

https://m.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Rabbi-Lior-Jewish-law-permits-destruction-of-Gaza-to-bring-safety-to-Israel-368605
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by billyG(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Back to the sender

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by KnownUnknown: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
billyG:
Hamas will surely pay for this!

What? IDF will kill more hostages? Lol
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by Jeyun: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
bakar007:

The IDF is used to killing innocent civilians, they thought they were Palestinians that's why they shot them, did they see them with guns no clearly they wanted to kill them thinking they were Palestinians, war criminals killing indiscriminately.
They have also been using non guilded missile to ensure they kill as much civilians as they can .
These people are just evil and my fellow Christians who are ignorant in supporting these Isreal should know these are colonists not the isrealites of the Bible, and finally they don't believe in Jesus Christ nor see anything good about him.
who dey innocent for Palestine? From pikin to old woman all terrorist . Abeg shift one side
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by Jeyun: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alamkir:

Exactly, Na God catch them. Since they are fund of killing unarmed innocent Palestinian.
all Palestiners are terrorist who be innocent civilian there?
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by bakar007: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jeyun:
who dey innocent for Palestine? From pikin to old woman all terrorist . Abeg shift one side

You shown your evil and low level of reasoning with this statement.
Re: IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" by HeavenShield: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
When you are blinded with hate...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President George HW Bush Admitted To Hospital In Maine / Nigerians In Niger Beg FG For Evacuation Over Impending Attack / Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.