Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

Engr Kazeem Jide Olatunde And Mr Hakeem Majasan Bello Visits ONEIH, O-KBTC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Engr Kazeem Jide Olatunde And Mr Hakeem Majasan Bello Visits ONEIH, O-KBTC (88 Views)

Oneih-kola Balogun Technology Center (o-kbtc) Commissioned / Again, Engr (dr) Moshood Kola Gbolasere Balogun Visits O-KBTC / Oneih-kola Balogun Technology Centre (o-kbtc) Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engr Kazeem Jide Olatunde And Mr Hakeem Majasan Bello Visits ONEIH, O-KBTC by Jimsonjaat96(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
....ONEIH COO Meets With Budding Techies, Harps On Opportunities Therein

In an exciting development today, Engr Kazeem Jide Olatunde, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of One Innovation Hub (ONEIH), and Mr Hakeem Majasan Bello, a distinguished Civil and Structural Engineer from London, paid a visit to ONEIH and the impressive ONEIH-KOLA BALOGUN TECHNOLOGY CENTER (O-KBTC).

The former seized the opportunity to talk to budding brains in tech in the community and shared life experience. Olatunde, who was meeting most of them for the first time, was beaming with excitement

As the COO of ONEIH, Engr Kazeem Jide Olatunde plays a pivotal role in steering the innovation hub's initiatives. His visit aimed to assess ongoing projects, foster collaboration, and explore opportunities for technological advancements within the hub.

He also visited and assessed the level of ongoing work at the ONEIH-KOLA BALOGUN TECHNOLOGY CENTER (O-KBTC) schedule for commissioning December 28.

(1) (Reply)

Despite Ban On Mining In Niger State, Children Are Abandoning Schools To Survive / Where Is Okoyiboz And Sugargirl44 / I Didn't Have Many Friends, I Often Find Myself Alone" — Phyna Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.