Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,191 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment (21707 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
DaTruths:

So who brought out the Ezu massacre to mainstream?

Why did DSP james nwafor go hiding? Was it you people that made him go into hiding?
Was it not igbos?

Do you know the level of uproar igbos raised during endsars in SE?

Massacre happened in lekki in broad daylight, yet igbos almost razed all the stations in SE because of what happened in far away lagos.

Even the Ezu river massacre, many didn't even know about it until that endsars.
It was a secret killing.

Didn't igbos condemn DSP james nwafor? Didn't they drag Obiano for hiding him?

Why is it that you people tribalize everything?

If igbos tribalized endsars, there wouldn't be destruction in the east because massacre happened in Lagos.

You are hypocrites, cowards and liars. Ezu River massacre happened under Peter Obi but you cowards kept quiet. You are jumping up am down like a drunken tadpole but have refused to ask Peter Obi who gave the order for killing Igbos when he was Governor.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves being despicable liars and cowards that you are.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Obec70(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
One will ask why spending so much time hence they knew the outcome, is supreme court now a trial court?

Let them not play with our intelligent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gidgiddy: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

You are an idiot...

I am Igbo and so many igbos are shouting about it .

You are BRAIN DEAD and hopelessly living in a mirage or just dull..

When Chike Akunyuli,Dora Akunyukli's husband,was murdered,you didn't hear his brother shouting at the roof tops that ipob/ESN killed his brother

The military couple slaughtered by ESN nkor

I have asked that you name JUST ONE protest by biafran agitators where the military went in and sprayed and killed people...you still CAN'T come up with one..JUST ONE...PATHETIC LIAR .

Your late wretched father missed the most important tool he would have needed in his life...

A condom..

What proof do you have that ESN killed the military couple? Akunyili's brother was asked what proof he had that IPOB were the ones who killed his brother, he replied with the below. Give us one proof you have, beyond baseless accusations, that IPOB has ever killed anyone.

If you want evidence of how your security agents were massacring unarmed peaceful protesters, watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Zy1YvCvN0&t=249s&pp=ygUbYWJhIHNjaG9vbCBtYXNzYWNyZSBvZiBpcG9i

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Caseless: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:

Yeah

Even his ENDSARS hate speech was targeted at Tinubu & his perceived business interests.

Same Tinubu is now President and you expect a soft landing from him? Just dey play

My issue with Kanu is, why the hatred for Tinubu when the man never crossed his way? Besides, he left governorship seat in 2007. And never had issues with Igbos while in office.

Infact, his administration recruited most of the Igbos that are in Lagos state civil service today. He had many of them as commissioners/Assistants.

Igbos form at least 15% of all Lagos state MDAs workers. Secondary schools nko? I went to a government school. My Principal and lots of the teachers were Igbos.

I just don't get it
When he was picked up, Buhari was the president and when the supreme Court gave this judgment, Tinubu is the president.

He could not have believed Tinubu would be piloting the affair of this nation while he's in prison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Caseless: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

What proof do you have that ESN killed the military couple? Akunyili's brother was asked what proof he had that IPOB were the ones who killed his brother, he replied with the below. Give us one proof you have, beyond baseless accusations, that IPOB has ever killed anyone.

If you want evidence of how your security agents were massacring unarmed peaceful protesters, watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Zy1YvCvN0&t=249s&pp=ygUbYWJhIHNjaG9vbCBtYXNzYWNyZSBvZiBpcG9i
a witch cried in the night, and the baby died in the morning, who killed the baby?

So, it's this boy now we'll now depend on for information as to who killed his father? Was he there when the man was shot?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Do you even have an iota of pity in you. I'm Hausa but I acknowledge that the government was wrong to in the manner of the arrest of this man. The court even agreed that arresting him was illegal. How can you make such a statement with no pity? Remember, he is human just as you are and the Igbo deserved same rights as the Yoruba or the Hausa. Humans are so evil at heart, you'd wonder whether the devil is learning from them

You are housa indeed
Stop thinking like ipob
Are you try to say Kanu didn’t do anything he was just arrested because oh hate towards IBO

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Funflipper: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:

It's really sad

Lets even leave Politics aside.

Tinubu deserves an apology for the ENDSARS incitements against him.

He wasn't even a Presidential aspirant then. He does not deserve that level of hatred.

And he was even being neglected and humiliated by buhari (the ingrate) and his cabal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
AlhajiCSO:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

Usu rachakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

You have a brain in your skull,right?

Show us proof... useless dingbat..

Show us proof that there is a brain in your skull..

Igaha anwu..

You will end up like your peasant late illiterate father..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hotfreezing:

You are hypocrites, cowards and liars. Ezu River massacre happened under Peter Obi but you cowards kept quiet. You are jumping up am down like a drunken tadpole but have refused to ask Peter Obi who gave the order for killing Igbos when he was Governor.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves being despicable liars and cowards that you are.

Why didn't you come and ask Peter Obi?

We ask who we want to ask, and there is nothing you or any bastard can do about it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Vello:

If my answer does not suffice, let me add your IPOB, your uncles, grandfather, siblings even yourself. All of you did! Your entire generation did.

Leave Tinubu alone. Talk about Ezu river and the massacre your Peter Obi wrecked on the youths. Tinubu didn't interfere with your SadEast. Did he?

Tinubu didn't interfere because he lacks the balls.

We can interfere wherever we want, and there is nothing any bastard can do about it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
DaTruths:

Why didn't you come and ask Peter Obi?

We ask who we want to ask, and there is nothing you or any bastard can do about it.

Peter Obi was asked and he ran away how your useless leaders usually run.

You foolish slaves should face your rotten region and sort out your generational problem.

If you try nonsense in Lagos again, you will pay the price.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Peter Obi was asked and he ran away how your useless leaders usually run.

You foolish slaves should face your rotten region and sort out your generational problem.

If you try nonsense in Lagos again, you will pay the price.

We have already done the deed and burnt BRT and one certain useless hotel that was believed to be Tinubu's.

You guys only shouted Yoruba Ronu, bunch of cowards.

You for come out come stop us na, you for dey cemetery by now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
DaTruths:

We have already done the deed and burnt BRT and one certain useless hotel that was believed to be Tinubu's.

You guys only shouted Yoruba Ronu, bunch of cowards.

You for come out come stop us na, you for dey cemetery by now.

You no get sense. All of them put together no reach half street for Lekki wey we demolish. From there, we enter Abule Ado.

See this mumu. Small boys dey slap your akpu chiefs for Lagos, dey press una mama yansh for election day.

The Ipob Shinedu who wanted to contest in Lagos, his mother was crying on election day. Na she know wetin her eye see.

See ehn, we dey wait make una travel for December make we continue demolition of una houses. grin

For this Lagos, we go cure your papa madness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nigeria political terrorist have finished, I see Biafran Armed Forces locking Biafrans territory & evicting anything Nigeria in Biafra 40 States/provinces in Biafra. The game is on!

All hail Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 2:16am On Dec 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

IPOB/ESN MUST surely slaughter you or someone close to you so that you can see proof DIRECTLY and firsthand for yourself..

Twisted Manipulative Miscreant .

When Nnamdi Kalu was giving orders to IPOB/ESN to disarm and Kill ANY police , military or paramilitary,he was just playing...

.....during Endsars in Lagos,while on live reportage, IPOB Miscreants like you didn't call in to tell Nnamdi Kanu how they killed police,burnt police stations and Nnamdi didn't cheer them up..
Keep on acting an ostrich..

Someone has already mentioned that you are the WORST Ipob/ESN supporting brainwashed urchin on Nairaland..

It makes things clearer..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Vello(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2023
DaTruths:

Tinubu didn't interfere because he lacks the balls.

We can interfere wherever we want, and there is nothing any bastard can do about it.
Then woe betide you if you run to social media shouting victimisation. Reactions follow actions remember.
I'm glad you acknowledge that Tinubu didn't interfere so, let's see the basis of your constituting yourself into meddlesome interloper in Ronu territory. Your madness go get cure.
You said bastard huh? We are in our fatherland while your own fatherland is desolate. Your land is one where 99% of you are cannibals, land ravaged with the blood of the innocent necessitating your mass exodus to our sane south West. So, tell me, WHO IS THE BASTARD?
Idiotic BEAST OF NO NATION
EE NI KUURE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Teymanhenry(f): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Mansa6:

What was Uwazurike looking for

What has El Zakzaaki been looking for?

What was Sunday Igboho looking for.

Ewu ..say to yourself "I am a dull child"...

Say it once in the morning and once at night for 30 days .

You'll eventually know what Nnamdi Kanu is looking for.

Okpo!
A smart person speaks without insulting people. You can probably keep me informed on this points without necessarily insulting me.
These insults may overshadow your points. Well thank you for informing me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Thomasankara(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2023
[/color]igboho never instructed anyone to burn down any government institution, don't compare the,they are two parallel lines, fighting different courses[color=#770077]
kingthreat:
It is time to free this guy.
1. 90% of the Igbos support him and this government needs Igbo support
2. Nnamdi Kanu has calmed down and has been giving non-violent vibes from detention. He is against the carnage going on in the state.
3. The government instead of detaining him can use him as a tool. Right now Simon Ekpa needs to be checkmated and this can only be done to some great extent by his former boss.
4. The IPoB groups will use this judgement as a reason to be more vicious. They will kill more government workers and even kill more Igbos at will.
Yes Nnamdi Kanu's talk during Endsars was more of terrorism. But if Igboho is walking free in Germany, and Sheik Gumi is still chewing gworo in Kaduna, then Kanu deserves to be given a CONDITIONAL release.
Unfortunately it is like Tinubu is on a course to self-destruct with the policies of his cabal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vello:

Then woe betide you if you run to social media shouting victimisation. Reactions follow actions remember.
I'm glad you acknowledge that Tinubu didn't interfere so, let's see the basis of your constituting yourself into meddlesome interloper in Ronu territory. Your madness go get cure.
You said bastard huh? We are in our fatherland while your own fatherland is desolate. Your land is one where 99% of you are cannibals, land ravaged with the blood of the innocent necessitating your mass exodus to our sane south West. So, tell me, WHO IS THE BASTARD?
Idiotic BEAST OF NO NATION
EE NI KUURE

We can go to wherever we want in Nigeria amd destroy properties if provoked just like during endsars.
There is nothing any bastard born of woman can do about it, and nobody can chase us out.
Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hotfreezing:

You no get sense. All of them put together no reach half street for Lekki wey we demolish. From there, we enter Abule Ado.

See this mumu. Small boys dey slap your akpu chiefs for Lagos, dey press una mama yansh for election day.

The Ipob Shinedu who wanted to contest in Lagos, his mother was crying on election day. Na she know wetin her eye see.

See ehn, we dey wait make una travel for December make we continue demolition of una houses. grin

For this Lagos, we go cure your papa madness.

And if Yorubas houses follow for what was demolished make e no better for you, Olodo.

If una like destroy all the Houses in Lagos, we go know where money yaga.. we go still dey build.
Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Vello(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
DaTruths:

We can go to wherever we want in Nigeria amd destroy properties if provoked just like during endsars.
There is nothing any bastard born of woman can do about it, and nobody can chase us out.
Lagos is no man's land.
We the proud Ronu dare you Igbo cannibals to try that Endsars stunt once more in Lagos. Na then you'll say no be leather. 2020 exposed the animal you ingrates really are and every bit of sympathy is gone forever. Same evil your forefathers like Kaduna Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna did that destroyed things in this beautiful country till date is why you think you can do twice. You'll know the meaning of A THUNDER DOES NOT STRIKE TWICE IN SAME SPOT.
I dare any Igbo bastard to try that Endsars stunt again in Lagos.
E ni kuure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vello:

We the proud Ronu dare you Igbo cannibals to try that Endsars stunt once more in Lagos. Na then you'll say no be leather. 2020 exposed the animal you ingrates really are and every bit of sympathy is gone forever. Same evil your forefathers like Kaduna Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna did that destroyed things in this beautiful country till date is why you think you can do twice. You'll know the meaning of A THUNDER DOES NOT STRIKE TWICE IN SAME SPOT.
I dare any Igbo bastard to try that Endsars stunt again in Lagos.
E ni kuure

Your people should come and talk rubbish in the East first, not to talk of endsars, even Vultures and flies would reject you people's corspe.

We have destroyed in endsars is that we have destroyed.
Start another endsars and see if we would destroy it again, we know our cowards when we see them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) / Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.