Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Phones, Accessories & Gadgets Market Research & Technical Writer Needed Asap! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Phones, Accessories & Gadgets Market Research & Technical Writer Needed Asap! (204 Views)

Full-time Technical Writer Urgently Needed [FREE ACCOMMODATION] / Ebook writer needed ASAP / Bring Your Market Research And Academic Writing Gig Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phones, Accessories & Gadgets Market Research & Technical Writer Needed Asap! by MarketingPhones: 3:13am On Dec 16, 2023
Hello NLs,

I am in need of a market research and technical writer to research and write on Start Phone Accessories Business in Nigeria With Little Capital. The writer should have experience with sales and market research. The content should be original, but I can provide reference materials or related articles and eBooks. Actual verifiable market research (with contacts) is required and visits to Computer Village to get wholesale pricing ideas and reasonable profit margin.

Content delivered would be checked for plagiarism by an independent editor and content reviewer. Interested and need more details? Please provide your portfolio and any reference to your past work.

Absolute NO NOs:
1. Plagiarized Content
2. Poor Content
3. Poor Grammar / Use of English
Re: Phones, Accessories & Gadgets Market Research & Technical Writer Needed Asap! by Jenniejenna: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2023
MarketingPhones:
Hello NLs,

I am in need of a market research and technical writer to research and write on Start Phone Accessories Business in Nigeria With Little Capital. The writer should have experience with sales and market research. The content should be original, but I can provide reference materials or related articles and eBooks. Actual verifiable market research (with contacts) is required and visits to Computer Village to get wholesale pricing ideas and reasonable profit margin.

Content delivered would be checked for plagiarism by an independent editor and content reviewer. Interested and need more details? Please provide your portfolio and any reference to your past work.

Absolute NO NOs:
1. Plagiarized Content
2. Poor Content
3. Poor Grammar / Use of English

Good evening sir
Contact us below
Re: Phones, Accessories & Gadgets Market Research & Technical Writer Needed Asap! by Goody45: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2023
Application for Market Research and Technical Writing Position

Dear Business owner,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the Market Research and Technical Writing position at your esteemed company, as advertised. With a proven track record in sales and extensive experience in market research, I am confident in my ability to contribute effectively to your team.

Having successfully conducted market research in the technology sector, specifically in the domain of phone accessories, I am well-equipped to explore and analyze the potential of start-up ventures in this industry within the Nigerian market.

In my previous roles, I have demonstrated exceptional technical writing skills, producing comprehensive reports and documents that have contributed to strategic decision-making processes.

Here's how my expertise will benefit your business;

•Engagement and Traffic:

•High Quality Services

•Time and Resource Efficiency

•No form of Plagiarism

I am eager to bring my skills in market research, technical writing, and sales to your team, and I am confident that my unique blend of expertise makes me an ideal candidate for this position.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of discussing how my qualifications make me a strong fit for your team.

Sincerely,
Prince Living
Email Info; princeliving66@gmail.com
Re: Phones, Accessories & Gadgets Market Research & Technical Writer Needed Asap! by Akinkunmi001(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2023
Application for Market Research and Technical Writer Position

Dear Hiring Company,

I am writing to express my keen interest in the Market Research and Technical Writer position at the hiring company, as advertised. With a strong background in market analysis and technical writing, I am confident in my ability to contribute effectively to your team.

Relevant Skills and Experience:

1. Market Research:
Conducted comprehensive market analysis for the previous company I worked for, resulting in a 15% increase in product sales.
Utilized various research methodologies, including surveys and interviews, to gather valuable insights into market trends.

2. Technical Writing:
Authored clear and concise technical documentation for software products, ensuring user-friendly and accessible content.
Collaborated with cross-functional teams to translate complex technical concepts into easily understandable materials for both technical and non-technical audiences.

3.Project Management:
Successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality reports and documentation.
Coordinated with stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback, facilitating efficient project execution.

Why I am a Strong Fit:

My ability to analyze market trends will contribute to the development of informed business strategies for the company
Proven experience in creating technical documentation ensures effective communication internally and externally.
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills will aid in delivering accurate and polished materials within specified timelines.

I am excited about the opportunity to bring my skills and dedication to the company. I am confident that my unique blend of market research and technical writing expertise will make a significant contribution to your team. I look forward to the possibility of discussing how my qualifications align with the needs of your organization in greater detail.

Thank you for considering my application. I am eager to contribute to the success of the company and am available at your earliest convenience for an interview.

Sincerely,

Akinkunmi,
akinkunmiakanmu43@gmail.com.
Re: Phones, Accessories & Gadgets Market Research & Technical Writer Needed Asap! by MarketingPhones: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Akinkunmi001:
Application for Market Research and Technical Writer Position

Dear Hiring Company,

I am writing to express my keen interest in the Market Research and Technical Writer position at the hiring company, as advertised. With a strong background in market analysis and technical writing, I am confident in my ability to contribute effectively to your team.

Relevant Skills and Experience:

1. Market Research:
Conducted comprehensive market analysis for the previous company I worked for, resulting in a 15% increase in product sales.
Utilized various research methodologies, including surveys and interviews, to gather valuable insights into market trends.

2. Technical Writing:
Authored clear and concise technical documentation for software products, ensuring user-friendly and accessible content.
Collaborated with cross-functional teams to translate complex technical concepts into easily understandable materials for both technical and non-technical audiences.

3.Project Management:
Successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality reports and documentation.
Coordinated with stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback, facilitating efficient project execution.

Why I am a Strong Fit:

My ability to analyze market trends will contribute to the development of informed business strategies for the company
Proven experience in creating technical documentation ensures effective communication internally and externally.
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills will aid in delivering accurate and polished materials within specified timelines.

I am excited about the opportunity to bring my skills and dedication to the company. I am confident that my unique blend of market research and technical writing expertise will make a significant contribution to your team. I look forward to the possibility of discussing how my qualifications align with the needs of your organization in greater detail.

Thank you for considering my application. I am eager to contribute to the success of the company and am available at your earliest convenience for an interview.

Sincerely,

Akinkunmi,
akinkunmiakanmu43@gmail.com.

@ Akinkunmi,

I will send you private message shortly.

(1) (Reply)

Open For A Free Priceless Gift (time Back Guarantee) / #slitechristmas / Basic Copywriting Tips; All Your Business Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.