Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Cannot Go Back There - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Cannot Go Back There (449 Views)

I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / NPOWER Batchc I Cannot See My Reset Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Go Back There by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:19am On Dec 16, 2023
I had informed Mr Freedom i was coming the next day but he never told me to wait till next week since the next day was Friday or yesterday.

Those guarantor forms should have been delayed until next week to save time, money and energy.
In other words,he should have told me not to come at all until next week.
But i have had to exhaust all that effort in futility. Itz futility cuz i now have to sleep in open space as a homeless person.
My dad expects me to sleep in my brother's rented room but i cant be sleeping on the bare ground. Thats unthinkable! My mother stays in another rented room a bit far away but there is no space that befits 2 humans in that place too or that has enough materials 4 us to use.
i cant be sleeping on the ground over there too.
I consider my sisters to be useless to my well being and i dont wanna hear anything about them. they have their own rented apartment with their useless patterns. they believe every nonsense that useless people say about me and add to it and i will still post how useless their remarks have been.
who introduced them to the church of jesus christ of latter day saints where they have gotten favors that can take them places that they were never sure of reaching in a few months or years time?

am fed up with certain things! how can i go back to that Halogen office when am mentally exhausted by the useless back and forth movement! My dad keeps comparing me to other applicants ! What sorta thing is that! are those ones facing what am facing!

Enough of the comparisons!
I will tear those forms into pieces and tell people around am homeless!
I have abandoned some of my stuff
at the office.
U dont tell me what am facing is nothing!
What nonsense!
Let me see whos threatening me with the police and see how they can solve anything!

If and only if i dont get a job elsewhere, then let me die in sickness likely 2 result soon!

Nonsense!

There are bas?tards on this 4rum that mention victor omerigwe 4 no reason but the cold am feeling is not a sign of anything good 4 their unborn grandchildren or children!

Nobody at Halogen security should call 09163989689 again!

Spits!

Am going 2 inform my dad of the latest evidence of having nothing to gain 4rm a poor background!

Spits again!
Re: I Cannot Go Back There by blackboy(m): 4:45am On Dec 16, 2023
A lot is to be gained. It is you that needs to process it to make you great. Don't give up.
Which one of our rich many was not poor or out politicians today that act like they were born with silver spoon. 99% of them grew up village poor.
Re: I Cannot Go Back There by progressb4andno: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2023
Hahaha after voting tinubu they are here crying, please use sniper and end it quick.
Re: I Cannot Go Back There by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2023
progressb4andno:
Hahaha after voting tinubu they are here crying, please use sniper and end it quick.

Na ur mama be apc sex slave

Oni ranuradarada

Alayebajeburuku

May ur children assasinate u
Re: I Cannot Go Back There by progressb4andno: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Na ur mama be apc sex slave

Oni ranuradarada

Alayebajeburuku

May ur children assasinate u

Lol, Furstration will not kill you boy but don't worry i know you can't afford sniper just try rope.
Re: I Cannot Go Back There by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
progressb4andno:

Lol, Furstration will not kill you boy but don't worry i know you can't afford sniper just try rope.

make ur papa dash me rope nah

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / MRS Oil Graduate Trainee Program 2024 Recruitment (entry-level) / I.t Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.