Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,581 members, 7,972,168 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding (1726 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by silibaba: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
we have dated each other for the past 2years while in the higher institution.we enjoyed each other company that on one or two occassions she begged me to impregant her due to the love she had for me but disagree.although I met her virgin but left her the other way round.I finally broke up with her due to some reasons.she felt so bad and later asked me for a favor that whenever we meet in life that I should promise her I will always have sex with her.we are almost rounding up our nysc and now I got an invitation from her to attend her wedding.am so confused whether to go or not inorder not to cause a distraction on that day.I need advice from you all
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by MrsChima1(f): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
Congratulations.
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
Why and how will you be a distraction? Do you plan to wear a bright pink/red/yellow suit.
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by Sijo01(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
silibaba:

we have dated each other for the past 2years while in the higher institution.we enjoyed each other company that on one or two occassions she begged me to impregant her due to the love she had for me but disagree.although I met her virgin but left her the other way round.I finally broke up with her due to some reasons.she felt so bad and later asked me for a favor that whenever we meet in life that I should promise her I will always Be Intimate with her.[/b]we are almost rounding up our nysc and now I got an invitation from her to attend her wedding.am so confused whether to go or not inorder not to cause a distraction on that day.I need advice from you all

[b]Stay away from her & dnt go 2d wedding!
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by ebonyvibe(f): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
she wants to rub your nose in it that she has moved on and you havent and she now has a good life.

the only time you should go is if you are married or engaged as well but why not stay away from this sharade
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by born2boink(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
Your Dick go put you for WAHALA
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by lindabon: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
silibaba:

we have dated each other for the past 2years while in the higher institution.we enjoyed each other company that on one or two occassions she begged me to impregant her due to the love she had for me but disagree.although I met her virgin but left her the other way round.I finally broke up with her due to some reasons.she felt so bad and later asked me for a favor that whenever we meet in life that I should promise her I will always Be Intimate with her.we are almost rounding up our nysc and now I got an invitation from her to attend her wedding.am so confused whether to go or not inorder not to cause a distraction on that day.I need advice from you all

OP<> What's with the whole, "although I met her virgin but left her the other way round" part; undecided undecided
Why do you think that you are going to cause her distraction on that day? undecided undecided
Why do we have to know that she begged you to impregant her and you refused.

The only way it will be really awkward for you to attend her wedding is if you intend to go to the wedding spreading the news to everyone that you were the brides almighty ex-lover; the one that met her a Virgin and left her etc etc! Even if you don't intend to share the gossip, a few drinks at the wedding can get you talking uncontrollably, or maybe the happy couple might hit you back to reality that some chick that you dumped is happily in the arms of another man?

My advice! Don't Go! Simples
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by tpia5: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
i guess the lady is dragging his leg there.
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by freecocoa(f): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
Na wa o, I don't understand how you will be a distraction but since you are skeptical,I suggest you don't go,if you want to kwanu,you go,no be we go decide for you.
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by kpolli(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
Things guys imagine
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by slimyem: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
Stay away from that wedding and stay out of her life else, Your joystick go put you for trouble.
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by silibaba: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
the day I broke up with her she actually pleaded that we should continue having sex anytime we cross each other path even though we get married and go our separate way and I agreed after much persuasion.this is why I asked if attending her wedding could bring about distraction in her life.please I need advice from. mature mind.thanks sad
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by maxtum(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2011
she just wanna show you what you miss!
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
Men must always mention "she was a virgin when I met her". If it's not functional to the topic, why say it? Haaaa you want us to commend you for winning a hymen!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by omega25red(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
andromida:

Why and how will you be a distraction? Do you plan to wear a bright pink/red/yellow suit.
LMAO grin grin

Poster dont go stay at your home and throw that invitation away.
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Very difficult situation you are in! Difficult in the sense that you'll successfully unleash a flurry of emotions from her, and most especially from you! Are you ready to handle that? No one rakes fire to himself and not get burnt! i'd have asked you to go, but mehn, una don go too far o! So tey she say you MUST kerewalize anytime una jam! shocked Stay away from that wedding, to avoid serious emotional catastrophe!

**Cut your legs if you have to** grin grin Na joke o! [/size]
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by silibaba: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2011
thanks. alot I think I will just stay clear. wink cheesy cheesy wink
Re: My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding by Gbenge77(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2011
Story appears bogus imo.

(1) (Reply)

Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. / Am Lost Here!!! / Are All Nigerian Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.