Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fear Not, I Am Your Shield - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Not, I Am Your Shield (63 Views)

Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Seeds Of Destiny Devotional For 14 Dec. Topic - Your Stand And Your Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Not, I Am Your Shield by Interesting15: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2023
Destiny Empowerment Daily Devotional (16th December 2023)

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: Fear Not, I Am Your Shield

After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.” Genesis 15:1

*Message*

In 2021 alone, the global Security Guarding Services market size was valued at USD 1188.41 million. Security is a big thing, as everyone is interested in being safe at all times. However, I should tell you that God is the Ultimate Protector, the most Reliable Security. He is the Authentic Defender who doesn't need security.

As a matter of fact, the strongest and "most intelligent" security organizations in our world have disappointed and failed on various occasions (think about the highly-rated United States Secret Service that couldn't stop the assassination of various serving American Presidents under its watch).

*In Genesis 15:1, the LORD however told Abraham: “Fear not, Abram, I am your shield". No wonder, Abraham lived to a full old fruitful age! Even when he was wandering in the territories of the evil, they just couldn't hurt him. God's Pillar of Protection ensured he didn't lose anything that belonged to him while he lived!*

*God loves displaying His expertise in Security and Protection at all times. He has promised to keep His own safe (physically and spiritually) at all times. Those who had decided to honor Him by doing His will automatically earn His Protection. Any person walking in the will of God would find himself or herself being surrounded by the Hedge of God's protection.*

As far as you are walking in the Will of the Father, you've got nothing to fear. There are angels guarding you for free, and they will ensure nothing goes wrong with you.

*Prayer*
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I'm grateful for your Hedge of Protection around me at all times. Help me to not ignorantly give myself to sin again, which lures people away from under the covering of your wings, into danger.

*Further Reading*
For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. Psalm 91:11-12

Please, Share with your groups and contacts📌📌

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "DESTINY EMPOWERMENT" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

Hold Fast / A Prayer To Jesus For Help / Two Options For A Follower Of Christ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.