Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing (29614 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by sylve11: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
stasius:
Women have problems ooh.

Why will you give someone another person's child?

There is this guy I know, his ex-girlfriend told him that he's not biological, but this guy refused. Him dey dragged the piken. The girl don leave the piken for him. grin cool
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Fryx: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
alphaNomega:

bros, no be to come nairaland to write loong story. I hope you have enough money to support this life you want to live. if you are a poor man, calm down .

Well, I have more than enough to satisfy my desire.

Moreover, even when I was struggling, I didn’t concern myself with anything woman. Because I know myself.

Men are receiving insults because they didn’t get their priorities right. If you can’t stand on your two feet, you have no business with a woman. Else you will be dehumanized.

Why did you even think she is enduring my high handed ness if I have nothing to offer. Even beyond money.

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Exceed15: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
I read it through and it's quite educative. "Most first born were not fathered by the husbands at home ".. Problem! in kiekie voice.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
Truthsbitter:

They are talking about lying about who the father of a child is......

Give to the father of the child his child period....

Attend to the issue at hand and keep your sexual morals to yourself. Fornication no be crime, adultery no be crime, paternity fraud is.

What this have to do with validity of marriage?
Na only married people dey born?
Na all married men dey sleep outside?

That is why this your problem will continue. Don't worry, if you fail to understand that lack of that sexual morality birthed the problem being discussed, you will see more results to come.

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by enomakos(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kingpele:
grin grin grin....this is hilarious...marry whom u can trust and you can only trust anyone who has genuine fear of God to avoid stories that touches the heart
trust u say?
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
VULCAN:
What a foolish response.

We should blame men for allowing their married girlfriend pass off their kids as the husbands own.

Is your logical centre still functioning?

Is this how you avoid responsibility by striving to find someone else to blame?

Like Nedu's ex openly said in an interview that Nedu assumed the child was his, she claimed she never told him that.

Mtscheww

You want others to do the right thing while you don't want to. I repeat, you have no moral right to blame sexually promiscuous women and women involved in paternity frauds if you also fail to sleep only with the woman validly married to you from beginning to end of your existence. For every paternity fraud out there, a man is involved. So, why blame only the woman? You want women to be honest while you're not?
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Franklyspeakin: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
Woman!!! Hold thy kpekus!!!!
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by FRANCISTOWN: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Animegirl:

Las las you all will still get married to us.
Nope! You are good for baby mama though

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by ycat: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
I still don't know why women are against dna, since OLOSHO and OKOBO are the only people who should be afraid of dna. Women should even see it as a bragging right and milk the situation till eternity by putting all kind of demands on him after it's established that he's the father.

Every man should do this and if your wife refuses, say ok and do it secretly, but be ready to do something special for her like a new car or a vacation if she agrees to it and the children are yours.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Bluntemperor: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ayinde2000:
DNA testing is a must for any man who decides to marry nowadays ohh.
Don't let any woman scam you into fathering someone else's kids!! shocked shocked

But this Modern Life is unbecoming of a True Family setup unlike our Old Mothers lifestyle, even up to the Village level!
Where did this Society missed it?
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by GboyegaD(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Gerrard59:

Here: https://www.nairaland.com/7838620/over-25-tested-men-nigeria

Roughly 1 in 4. Turns out to be 25%. Areafada2, a Nairalander, has been preaching this for eons.

The dataset isn't representative of all to start with. Most of them had reasons to do the test thus, having 1 out of 4 in such a case isn't as bad.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Zeel007: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Unfortunately, I am already engaged to my russian girl I met way back in late early 2020 in Dubai.

I can't post her pictures here. It'll be rude to do so without her permission. God bless my russian girl. God bless russian federation! God bless Europe

Baba how far, help me find Russia woman I beg of you, am really serious bro.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Mercury12(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hmm🤔
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Gandrova: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
Very interesting write up.
May Almighty God save us from Evil women, pretending to be a righteous spouse.

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Blackdisciple(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nigeria is second highest in paternity fraud in the world chaiii, that's why when you mention DNA test they burst up with anger because they know what they are doing in the dark dark people always sneaky sneaking around like orcs in the dark....

I like that man who went to China on business matter went with is kids sample secretly and when he find out they are he's matter close secretly..

Forget I trust my wife I trust my wife, trust your wife but do DNA secretly if it turns out possible nice one of it turns out negative do the needful .....

Nigeria second highest in paternity fraud in the world that's why when you take them abroad they quickly turn back on their husbands, I said it again they are like rottweilers on chains waiting for opportunity to cut off chains to eat any passerby even it owner

In Nigeria I just don't understand how they feel even as you give them heaven and earth e no still do them.

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by justli: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Namaster:
Paternity fraud should be treated like a criminal offence.

Wicked women are making men pay to raise bastards. That's terrible in the current economic situation.

According to SmartDNA, 25% of men in Nigeria are raising bastards.

How did they come about the stat though. Most people who would seek DNA are likely to be with spouse who cheated, so the stat is biased. If 25% of people who seek dna tests are raising bastards, this doesn't represent wider population.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by LordPsalm(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
Suddenly we no get females for Nairaland anymore

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Egoveen: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kingpele:
grin grin grin....this is hilarious...marry whom u can trust and you can only trust anyone who has genuine fear of God to avoid stories that touches the heart
Who do you trust
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by 910adeola: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by jimcaddy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
The real reason why this is on the high is because of the "ishekushe" we like doing in this country. We have sex casually like no man's business. And men are usually the cause. You will knack a woman who is not your gf or wife and close eyes and release stooopid pap inside her. Yet you expect her not to get pregnant. Honestly we men need to do better. Stop knacking a woman who is not your wife or gf or have plans to marry her. And as for women, stop letting too many men to chuk preeq inside you at the same time.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Caseless: 1:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Long but very very interesting read

My Uncle told me he stumbled on his wife’s phone and tears started pouring from his eyes

His wife was pregnant for him (supposedly) while she was still fuckig and chatting about it with her ex boyfriend 😭

It broke their marriage and he has refused to father the last child and he has refused to go do DNA test on his last daughter

Fear the daughters of Eve
He should brace up and do the test.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Lasgidi90(m): 3:05am On Dec 17, 2023
alphaNomega:

the christian god endorses paternity fraud. even the so-called carpenter was not the biological father of his child.
Woow, that was a low blow
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Tzar(m): 3:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Any man who is not doing DNA test for his kids if he can afford it, is a foolish man & a simp.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by mysticwarrior(m): 6:49am On Dec 17, 2023
cry
Galaticos444:
Pls never u underestimate d significance of body count while dating Ur partner especially when u are dating a lady.a lady with more than 30 body counts can't and I repeat can't b loyal to jst one dick
30 body counts na ashawo be that na.

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by mysticwarrior(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2023
id4sho:
One Nigerian man has a Lebanese son birthed by his Nigerian wife in my hood. Everybody just dey look them. The younger children are pure Nigerian breed undecided
wahale dey o chai

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by skywalker240(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2023
MightySparrow:
Since nobody comes to my house to contend with me about any children, I would not conduct any nonsense DNA test on nobody. Even if I found out I will take the children as adopted and live my life without any headache.

I don't trust any woman including my mother.
What if I am another man's child myself?

What if the rightful owner comes for his spawn?

This is Africa
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by skywalker240(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Bluntemperor:

But this Modern Life is unbecoming of a True Family setup unlike our Old Mothers lifestyle, even up to the Village level!
Where did this Society missed it?
Oga forget that our old mother sh!t

Have you ever gone to hear from the Old Father's, how these women treated them?

A woman is a woman

If technology and social media was advanced back then as it is today, many of their secrets will be exposed

It happens too back then, not as rampant as it is today.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by MightySparrow: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2023
skywalker240:

What if the rightful owner comes for his spawn?

This is Africa

I may consider fighting back in African way.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by skywalker240(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2023
sylve11:

There is this guy I know, his ex-girlfriend told him that he's not biological, but this guy refused. Him dey dragged the piken. The girl don leave the piken for him. grin cool
Has he done 🧬 DNA test?

If he has, and he still despute the child, then we can see where his confidence is coming from.

But if he hasn't, then that would be termed a world class clownery
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by skywalker240(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

I may consider fighting back in African way.
African way in this context signifies, blood is thicker than water, A CHILD CAN NOT BE SEPARATED FROM HIS TRUE, FATHER, ANCESTOR, A FATHER CAN NOT BE SEPARATED FROM HIS TRUE OFFSPRINGS, DESCENDANTS.

No matter how you see it, the Man with the semen is always the societys first

I didn't meant diabolical means, except you want to go that route.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by caye(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Faposky95:
We must take on real, enlightened and conscious gripped relationship talk shows if possible.....
Go to You Tube and check PEARL...... you'll see a lady bringing facts to the reason why it's all down hill, and it's helping bring ladies especially those with entitlement mentalities that the game is up but they don't known it yet .

WAIT! YOU ARE LISTENING TO justpearlythings, a pink dumb lady, who is a racist ( ask Oshay Duke Jackson or Sara Garvey or watch her interview with Nick Fuentes), a dummy that stole Kevin Samuels r.i.p[the godfather ] talking points, and made it secretly into entertainment while gritting on black ppl, and wanted to turn her former black co-workers into signing slave contracts?

Plus, don't listen to her o. She's a dummy. And a race soldier.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by caye(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2023
I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THAT KIRK FRANKLIN, AT OVER 50 YES OLD, JUST FOUND OUT THIS YEAR, WHO HIS REAL FATHER WAS?

Despite the evidence and DNA result, his mother still didn't accept accountability.

Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? / Dealing With A Snoring Partner / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98