Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,359 members, 7,940,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned (29506 Views)

Re:(tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game ABANDONED) UPDATE / EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned by femi4: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2023
omoredia:
Covid vaccine is working as intended
Ignorance
There was no covid vaccine when the likes of okparaji, Vivian foe etc died on the pitch
Re: Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned by crownprince23: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2023
No wonder my winning ticket still remains unclear since yesterday. But I picked Luton to win or g/g and g/g has come already. Sporty should clear up and pay me o
Re: Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned by tachia406: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2023
Am telling you bro.
Lee99:

Nawa o
Re: Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned by omoredia: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2023
femi4:
Ignorance
There was no covid vaccine when the likes of okparaji, Vivian foe etc died on the pitch

U are a clown. I wont waste time with a brainless buzzard like you
Re: Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned by wickedtuna: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2023
allanphash7:
Stop this Get well soon Lad
Is he lying? They administered Experimental mRNA Vaccine on people and heart related issues start popping up..i hope you know most of these sports athletes were made to a minimum of two shots and two boosters. Go and make your research and see how many have died from the adverse events of the vaccines
Re: Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2023
Realtalk20:
This is the second time. If the club likes itself let them just end gus contract.

This guy won't survive this a third time. After the first time he was given a heart surgery now instead of retiring he came back only to collapse again .

This man should just retire permanently for his own good

You think it's easy to just forfeit playing for over £50,000 a week. Where would you ever get that kind of pay in life again. Ask Christian Eriksen. Man needs money
Re: Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned by adebankole74596: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2023
Why abandon the match ?Was it not for him to be substituted?Didn't watch the match but this news is incomplete.Why abandon the match ?Was it not for him to be substituted?Didn't watch the match but this news is incomplete....
Re: Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned by femi4: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2023
omoredia:

U are a clown. I wont waste time with a brainless buzzard like you
You better not
Re: Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned by omoredia: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
femi4:
You better not

Emi lo kan Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Nigeria Football Team Of 1962 / Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.