Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,235 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina (5305 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by bentenny(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2023
Bizibi:
some of you are something else.... even after what Nigerians are through someone will look for a way to credit a horrible incompetent disaster,a dull one for that matter. I hope you know what we are through is because of his incompetence.

Thank God gej left the seat for him, some of you would have said he would have been the best. Anyone still giving excuses for his incompetence must be stupid.
No mind them!
They still love their chains after being set free!
It's called Stockholm syndrome!
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by toffyz(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Sincerely, the man is kind and NOT corrupt, but I'm sorry to say this, he lacks the sense to run a government like Nigeria
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by Codes151(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2023
two goats
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by Spandau: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2023
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by Blackdisciple(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2023
This man that was paid to continue lying to nigerians is still taking....
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by papapchi(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2023
you people should continue to celebrate a dead man. mad people everywhere.
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by Blackdisciple(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2023
This man that was paid to continue lying to nigerians is still talking abi em no no say he supposed to be in Ufok mkpakok for false info to Nigeria
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by tete7000(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
kutashi:
You people are just happy to say nonsense that satisfy your stupidity!

In the past 16 years before PMB came in, what was level of our infrastructure and where are we now? Just confirm number of Kilometers of road constructed by PMB

Economy wise: If Jonathan had continued at level they have already messed up the whole thing, you would have appreciated what PMB did!
(Before your container brain start asking dollar exchange rate)

Awon didinrin gbogbo!

Oga ode you should have put figures to your ranting. With all the money borrowed, how many kilometres of road was constructed, what is the average cost of a kilometre of road during Buhari's regime, what was it during previous administration. How may kilometres of road was constructed in his eight years, how many were in existence before he came. How many kilometres of road were constructed by each successive administration.

You don't confront someone as educated as I am with bogus, unsubstantiated claims. I am not illiterate like you.i was thoroughly schooled and educated and knows the importance of figure. Get your figures and put them on table. You will do a lot sha to convince me or any rational person - you must put your figure side by side with those of other administration you want to compare.

You said they will talk of exchange rate, so they shouldn't talk about it abi? It is not part of indices that should be used to measure a govt success? See how daft and deranged you are with your argument. How about the humongous debt accumulated by your god Buhari while building his infrastructure? Won gbodo s'oro nipa iyen na abi? O ponu gan, dadandindin ni e, o l'opolo ti o ba gba pe Buhari is a colossal failure.

To your depraved mind it is okay for a govt to build stupid infrastructures that keep his citizens in humongous debt, and you are still talking of Jonathan as if Jonathan threw Nigeria into the cesspool of poverty being experienced by Nigerians now.

1 Like

Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by bdon123(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/to-buhari-the-kind-hearted-toughie-at-81/amp/
This foolish femi boy wants to mention buhari again to us.Buhari that destroyed our country.i wont even name my dog buhari becos it signifies failure.

1 Like

Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by stan83: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sillymoderators:
The most useless president in the history of Nigeria.
don't give the award, let wait for Tinubu he is likely to break his records o
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by NewDea4: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Buhari is a creature spawned, nurtured and celebrated with evil.

No matter how many marabouts intercede on his behalf he will forever fall short of divine mercy, until he acknowledges and makes recompense for the wickedness he visited on Nigeria for eight whole years

It can never be well with him, unless he retraces and apologises for his actions between 2015 and 2023
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by kutashi: 4:10pm On Apr 22
Your dindirin is unlimited!
And your MuMu is everywhere yo go!
If I may ask? How do you manage your home? Because you have thrown every cautious into the wind and let the stupidity at the center of your heart which has deluded your reasoning made you believed you are literate?

Just returned your certificate to Chicago (or wherever you got it) or at best, burn it! Your response is not only lacking mannerisms that befit a literate but a robust a comprehension problem!

You have a phone to write nonsense but when confronted to go search for status of infrastructure before and after Buhari! You went wild not even befitting of an animal!
I guessed you have checked and you were disappointed in yourself and how level of literacy (as claimed by you) as betrayed you online displayed of stupidity!
If you haven't checked, please do or read book written by your 'brother' Femi Adesina or try to lay your hand on handing over note if you could!
(Can you digest my immediate response now? That is how a person with fabric linen of literacy should behave)

Now to your dindirin boasting of 'someone educated as I am'!
Ki lomo gaan na? What do you know and how educated are you?
You failed to displayed that! And if you have been following figures (as you shouted that you wanted to kill yourself) you wouldn't dared to mentioned it. It showed you are just an arm-chair 'someone educated as I am' analyst!
If figures is your headache and non of your educated institute of learning thought you anything about research, I will gladly recommend a 'tonnes load' of web address both internal (local) and external (international) for verifiable figure to quench your curiosity!
I knew what I said when I replied you, I wasn't emotionally deluded like you!

Do you know if the person replying you is Professor which I am 100% you aren't! But I won't stoop so low like to be boasting like you!

I will like you to read my last paragraph of initial response that sent into jungle, to show you how 'uneducated-educated' you are!

tete7000:

Oga ode you should have put figures to your ranting. With all the money borrowed, how many kilometres of road was constructed, what is the average cost of a kilometre of road during Buhari's regime, what was it during previous administration. How may kilometres of road was constructed in his eight years, how many were in existence before he came. How many kilometres of road were constructed by each successive administration.

You don't confront someone as educated as I am with bogus, unsubstantiated claims. I am not illiterate like you.i was thoroughly schooled and educated and knows the importance of figure. Get your figures and put them on table. You will do a lot sha to convince me or any rational person - you must put your figure side by side with those of other administration you want to compare.

You said they will talk of exchange rate, so they shouldn't talk about it abi? It is not part of indices that should be used to measure a govt success? See how daft and deranged you are with your argument. How about the humongous debt accumulated by your god Buhari while building his infrastructure? Won gbodo s'oro nipa iyen na abi? O ponu gan, dadandindin ni e, o l'opolo ti o ba gba pe Buhari is a colossal failure.

To your depraved mind it is okay for a govt to build stupid infrastructures that keep his citizens in humongous debt, and you are still talking of Jonathan as if Jonathan threw Nigeria into the cesspool of poverty being experienced by Nigerians now.
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by tete7000(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22
kutashi:
Your dindirin is unlimited!
And your MuMu is everywhere yo go!
If I may ask? How do you manage your home? Because you have thrown every cautious into the wind and let the stupidity at the center of your heart which has deluded your reasoning made you believed you are literate?

Just returned your certificate to Chicago (or wherever you got it) or at best, burn it! Your response is not only lacking mannerisms that befit a literate but a robust a comprehension problem!

You have a phone to write nonsense but when confronted to go search for status of infrastructure before and after Buhari! You went wild not even befitting of an animal!
I guessed you have checked and you were disappointed in yourself and how level of literacy (as claimed by you) as betrayed you online displayed of stupidity!
If you haven't checked, please do or read book written by your 'brother' Femi Adesina or try to lay your hand on handing over note if you could!
(Can you digest my immediate response now? That is how a person with fabric linen of literacy should behave)

Now to your dindirin boasting of 'someone educated as I am'!
Ki lomo gaan na? What do you know and how educated are you?
You failed to displayed that! And if you have been following figures (as you shouted that you wanted to kill yourself) you wouldn't dared to mentioned it. It showed you are just an arm-chair 'someone educated as I am' analyst!
If figures is your headache and non of your educated institute of learning thought you anything about research, I will gladly recommend a 'tonnes load' of web address both internal (local) and external (international) for verifiable figure to quench your curiosity!
I knew what I said when I replied you, I wasn't emotionally deluded like you!

Do you know if the person replying you is Professor which I am 100% you aren't! But I won't stoop so low like to be boasting like you!

I will like you to read my last paragraph of initial response that sent into jungle, to show you how 'uneducated-educated' you are!

They just woke up this dead body fron his grave to respond with senselessness to a post of 2023. Having just woken from the dead, you should at least allow yourself first acclimatise to the living before you begin type.
Re: To Buhari, The Kind Hearted Toughie At 81 By Femi Adesina by kutashi: 9:00am On Apr 25
tete7000:

They just woke up this dead body fron his grave to respond with senselessness to a post of 2023. Having just woken from the dead, you should at least allow yourself first acclimatise to the living before you begin type.

I guess you're done!
The educated-illitrate!
You closed all your Bank accounts in 2023 and open another one in 2024, you divorced your wife in 2023 and marry another in 2024 because you are dead in 2023 to wake in 2024!

Boolo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pius Akinyelure: Nigerians Must Return To Farming To Fight Food Scarcity / New Lawmakers To Receive One Billion Naira For Accommodation / Nigeria At 54! 5 Things You May Not Know About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.