Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,440 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay (430 Views)

NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / PROFESSIONAL BARBER WANTED With Free Private Accommodation / 5 Best Federal Government Jobs 2020 With Good Pay Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by oliverwrites: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Hi guys, I am looking for a content writer for a couple of sports writing gig. Please note you should only apply if you have written football content before and can provide proof to that effect.

The pay is 4 naira per word. You will be asked to write a test article which will ONLY BE paid for if the article is good enough. If you are not willing to write a paid test article don't bother applying.

Anyone interested should write dana@searchoptimisers.com

P:S: You Must be able to show you have written sports content before you are considered.
Re: Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by IreMIDE1: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hello there, I have not written about sports before, but I am a freelance Journalist who have written news for IPS news and The Republic news.

I dont mind if i write the test and you check if I pass it well.
Re: Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by oliverwrites: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
IreMIDE1:
Hello there, I have not written about sports before, but I am a freelance Journalist who have written news for IPS news and The Republic news.

I dont mind if i write the test and you check if I pass it well.

Write me in 2 days time. Via same email. I will likely need your service once I find 2 sports writers that I need.
Re: Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by alikhadija(f): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
oliverwrites:
Hi guys, I am looking for a content writer for a couple of sports writing gig. Please note you should only apply if you have written football content before and can provide proof to that effect.

The pay is 8 naira per word. You will be asked to write a test article which will ONLY BE paid for if the article is good enough. If you are not willing to write a paid test article don't bother applying.

Anyone interested should write dana@searchoptimisers.com

P:S: You Must be able to show you have written sports content before you are considered.

I've applied Sir. Waiting for your response
Re: Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by IreMIDE1: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
oliverwrites:
Write me in 2 days time. Via same email. I will likely need your service once I find 2 sports writers that I need.

Noted, thanks.
Re: Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by Tri7nity: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2023
Hi i have applied and still waiting for your response
Re: Football/sports Writers Wanted - With Good Pay by IreMIDE1: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2023
I have also sent a mail, no reply yet.

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning Job. / 3 Websites That Can Pay You Money Daily, Weekly Or Monthly / Youtube Jobs: Fully Remote!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.