Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,688 members, 7,945,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! (730 Views)

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 / I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! by Sirchiboy: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2023
My worst regret as a child way back in secondary school was being shy and not outspoken.
It denied me so many opportunities in life

4 Likes

Re: Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! by Johnycastro18: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2023
Op same shyness affected me back then in school too.

My female crush in class was giving me all the signs and signals to come get her, put i was too shy to approach her,....
i still dey regret am till today

Shyness is a bastard grin
Re: Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! by Vinnie2000(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2023
When I gave one Girl I was Wooing, My Last N100 to board okada to her house,
While I Later trekked back home under Hot Sun. embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! by ItisWell22(f): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Being hopelessly shy too. 😟

In fact, I hate it when I see young kids being shy.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! by ATEAMS: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
E b things
Re: Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! by LooneyLester: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Not losing my virginity

1 Like

Re: Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! by CandidAdmin(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Shyness!
It was, is and will be a major set back if I don't fix it!
Re: Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! by Lovemeharder(f): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2023
I was young and naive. The shy aspect was too much, I hated myself for that.

(1) (Reply)

Toxic Behaviour In A Relationship You Shouldn't Accept. / What all women are Looooking for!! / Just Friends: Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.