Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu (7497 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Tinubu Hails Ibrahim Imam's Appointment As New TETFUND Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by payaseriy: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2023
E go shock u
OGHENAOGIE:
I don't have to be God... Only PDP APC can win president elections.. buhari tried More than obi and was even popular in North West and East... But kept losing til APC merger delivered him... LP can't deliver Obi as president if Ina like insult and bully people online.. and let Obi go keep gallivanting around... He won't win even in 2031... So continue to deceive urself not me
Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by Yemmysworld91: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Prompto:
Bro I no get time for foolish talk I wish your entire household including your children born n unborn third class in philosophy just like Peter Obi while me n my entire household go with first class accounting like Bola Tinubu

You are obviously poorly brought up and most likely a Yoruba. But you should learn how to challenge people without insults. I only opened your mind to the importance of philosophy and here you are throwing insults.
I detest Obidients for your Info. But the way you castigated the parent of all discipline, philosophy is what I had issues with. Grow up and develop your fish brain
Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by Brendaniel: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2023
warlordd:

Nwokem, jee zue ike! Tinubu is not killing us. Let us go home and develop Igboland. Whether u like it or not, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas.

This is not about Lagos, it is about injustice against the Igbos...
Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by MrColdsweat: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2023
Akpuofakpu:
Those who are wallowing in ignorance can only question the efficacy of the study of philosophy. Those who are learned know how many centurries preponderance of European scholars spent studying philosophy, history ,psychology and other art related courses. I suggest African leaders should place the needed priority on the aforementioned courses if they truly want African societies to march her counterparts maybe in the next century
If they had the tiniest mental capacity to understand philosophy they'd question their criminal obas and their crude ways instead of worship the criminals.
They believe the word of the Oba is final. Oba wey be human like them. They are happy to lick the shiite of an Oba.

Only foolish primitive apes do not know that philosophy is the most sophisticated course of study.
Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by Burgerlomo: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
Congratulations 😎 👍

Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by AerialMapper: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

Stale.....

You can't forge what you have.
He had first class.....we saw his transcript.

Show us Hoebi transcript....he failed English... Economic.... Government.

He can only deceived the gullible youths.

I totally agree with you! You are correct! You are right! It is true
Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by peculiar2233: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Prompto:
Bro I no get time for foolish talk I wish your entire household including your children born n unborn third class in philosophy just like Peter Obi while me n my entire household go with first class accounting like Bola Tinubu

You deserve an award for the most fool*sh man of all time 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
payaseriy:
E go shock u
comot for road... Shock ko...
Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by Alliswell248: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
Tochj:

Lots has testified
See talk?
Am a Cambridge University graduate
I have testifiers 😁😁😁😁😩😩

Show us Hoebi transcript Sir?

U can't forge what you have. The school never said he forged his result.
Re: Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu by Prompto: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
For wishing the failure of Peter Obi philosophy while I retain my first class Tinubu sparkling qualities.

I tot they said to you your own abi you no any Peter Obi accomplishment again.

peculiar2233:

You deserve an award for the most fool*sh man of all time 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSA Demands Apology From Kano Deputy Gov Over Comment On Ado Bayero’s Return / Few Pictures Of Die-hard Biafrans. / A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.