Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) (65150 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by progressb4andno: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:
Squirting...
It gladdens my heart that agents of the devil were cut to size. The destruction Håmas sweet my belle.
Hezbollah is next!

Add Expanse2020, Biodun556, Lukuluku69, Rashduct4luv too. All are to be flooded with that tunnel.
. Wow, you are Squirting?
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by chiagozien(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tjra:
Just imagine a world without Hamas, Boko Haram, IPOB, Killer herdsmen, Bandits, Al-Quada, ISIS, ISIL, Houthis, Hezbollah, etc.

Peace is what the world needs.
You forgot to mention Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by siraj1402(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

The same way they showed the word elevator shaft as tunnel. They are bunch of jokers like they do no known tunnels are existing in Palestine before.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by siraj1402(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Islie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Epx3WYCeig?si=njy-nffIOZjB-w5R

https://dailytrust.com/israeli-army-uncovers-biggest-hamas-tunnel/
The same way they showed the word elevator shaft as tunnel. They are bunch of jokers like they do no known tunnels are existing in Palestine before.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Expanse2020(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

I ll fry your balls if I handle you. Na men like you we need for coven.
My lady
Please
Allow me to suckle your two hills in accordance with the scriptures you carry to church today
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Expanse2020(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

This is what you deserve.
I deserve the best from that that two hills
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
GAZA IS GONE AND WILL NEVER BE RETURNED TO PALESTINIANS. MUSLIM COUNTRIES WORLD OVER SHOULD START THINKING OF HOW TO ACCOMODATE PALESTINIANS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES.

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by McLizbae: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
That shouldn't be a problem should it?
God1000:
Too many deaths, displacement and destruction in this war.

I pity the innocent people that are caught up in this conflict,

To eliminate Hamas completely means the total destruction of Gaza and its inhabitants as well.
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by loswhite(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
BloomingDale:
I bet those tunnels were used to traffic children by the Israelis. Dey play. Cleaning up all their evidence. Yeye Dey smell.
Exactly! The october 7th attack was planned by Israel and they even paid some Muslims to achieve the Attack...lol. Big fool

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Tetraozonaitera: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
BloomingDale:
I bet those tunnels were used to traffic children by the Israelis. Dey play. Cleaning up all their evidence. Yeye Dey smell.

A Religion that teaches people to lie is demonic. We know you and your Religion. Taquiya is demonic.

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by greggng: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Since Hamas launched this war, the Israeli Air Force has struck 22,000+ targets in the Gaza Strip. The civilian death toll per airstrike in Gaza is historically low compared to that in Mosul, Aleppo, and Raqqa.
That’s what world-leading precision looks like.
The IDF Should Put In Accelerated Effort to Increase The Numbers of Hamas Casualties.

This war would ve been over by now if nit for the hostages ...They are being held in the tunnel ...flooding the tunnel amount to to death to hostages. This war is gonna be long war...cos Israel will not live gaza in the hands of hamas anymore . The Israel people should accept a 50/50 chances of recovering those hostages...cos hamas should not be allowed to dictate the direction of this war

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Objectivist04: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmm. It's a pakute o!

We don't want to hear stories like we are losing 5 sufayo Israeli soldiers every minute o. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Sad that you believed this propaganda just to feel ok . If isreal is loosing one soldier every five minutes that is to say they lose 288 soldiers per day, even COVID never killed in such magnitude and to think that the information is being passed to those they are begging to join the military are they now encouraging them or indirectly telling them not to join since they are most likely to die.
Try and make use of your sense

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by McStoic(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
God1000:
Too many deaths, displacement and destruction in this war.

I pity the innocent people that are caught up in this conflict,

To eliminate Hamas completely means the total destruction of Gaza and its inhabitants as well.
Hamas don't even care about their brothers and sisters caught in this war

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Calm Down COVID!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by XAUBulls: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Islie:

To have been able to build the many extensive tunnels in the midst of poverty in Gaza, these Hamas guys definitely had a lot of funding running into millions of USD from their Iranian (non-Arabs) and rich Arab sponsors from especially the oil-rich Gulf States.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Objectivist04: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Under45:
My mind tells me that Israel knew about the attack, but they let it happen so that they will have the opportunity to invade Gaza and destroy hamas. Smart move if I am asked.

At what cost ?
Foolish movie if true
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by iykofias(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tjra:
Just imagine a world without Hamas, Boko Haram, IPOB, Killer herdsmen, Bandits, Al-Quada, ISIS, ISIL, Houthis, Hezbollah, etc.

Peace is what the world needs.
Now imagine a world without LGBTQ

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by saintkel(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
SirIconR:
Where is the peace in Islam....
I am tired asking dis questions......yet people say dis religion is peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by GentleRay: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
Then you r cursed
TemplarLandry:
cool Israel is blessed. 💜
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CursedOsuPigs: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
Plus1234:
You are cursed,even to your 4th generations.

And the curse that's been on your lineage for decades is not going away too.

Fvck Israel.
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Beuberry(f): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:
I deserve the best from that that two hills
I can't imagine dating a terrorist
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by John360comng: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Islie:

Instead of these terrorists to develop their Gaza that Israel handed back to them in 2005 and turn it into a Singapore or Dubai. They are focused on terrorists resources and acts.

No wonder they are sponsoring fake "Palestine" protesters everywhere around the world so they will be a ceasefire to a war of aggression that they started against Israel so this and many more like these will not be exposed.

Lovers of bloodshed instead of peace.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Beuberry(f): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Expanse2020:

My lady
Please
Allow me to suckle your two hills in accordance with the scriptures you carry to church today
I ll cut ya prîcK

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by youngzeal1: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Bleep you too

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
youngzeal1:

Bleep you too

You are hungry!
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by drerocker: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU!

Reptiles don't give fvcks!
Are you a terrorist just asking

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Fira09(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Spicycat:

Are you a Jew?
So only Jews have the monopoly to support Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
drerocker:

Are you a terrorist just asking

Yes
Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Jeboy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Even the children are likely to follow after there parents. Children learn from adults.

Tetraozonaitera:

Bro. There is no innocent in Gaza except the children. All their adults including women are supporters of terrorism. They don't need pity.

The children are the only innocent.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by honeyB2018: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmm. It's a pakute o!

We don't want to hear stories like we are losing 5 sufayo Israeli soldiers every minute o. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Abi o we don't want to hear 18,000 innocent Palestinians are dead.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) by Tjra: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
chiagozien:
You forgot to mention Yoruba Muslims
What about them? Do they flog their parents every Monday morning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President / Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.