Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,314 members, 7,978,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister (305 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by Topgists: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, expressed his deep sadness over the killing of three hostages in Gaza, acknowledging that it shattered not only his heart but also that of the entire nation.

However, he emphasized the necessity of military pressure in order to secure the release of the remaining captives and achieve victory over their enemies.
Click here to continue reading...https://topgizts..com/2023/12/gaza-hostage-killings-broke-my-heart.html

Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by Ms202309: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Weyrey

3 Likes

Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by SharingIsLife(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oh, see that...

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by Mbanda(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Topgists:
Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, expressed his deep sadness over the killing of three hostages in Gaza, acknowledging that it shattered not only his heart but also that of the entire nation.

However, he emphasized the necessity of military pressure in order to secure the release of the remaining captives and achieve victory over their enemies.
Click here to continue reading...https://topgizts..com/2023/12/gaza-hostage-killings-broke-my-heart.html
IDF should kill all the monsters enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by Okoroawusa: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ms202309:
Weyrey
Better werey na im the man be

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ms202309:
Weyrey
how far bro

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by CoronaVirusPro: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2023

Fvck Benjamin Netanyahu!

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by tefafe: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Unveil the Secrets to Desirable Outcome with Our Game-Changing eBook – Your Ultimate Guide to Success ALL @ DISCOUNT PRICES

the business arsenal: 155 BUSINESSESS YOU CAN START TODAY AND MAKE 0VER 50% PROFIT ON YOUR CAPITAL MONTHLY EBOOK WITH COMPREHENSIVE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE DETAILS GUIDE
GOOD NEWS : "80% discount OFF 15k just 3k now!!! "

SOCIAL MEDIAL MARKETING HACK :Comprehensive STEP-BY-STEP DETAIL GUIDES ON HOW TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS ON SOCIAL M EDIA AND MAKE INCREDIBLE SALES

SCHENGEN MASTER KEY: Unlock your key to Europe (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland) and get your Schengen visa easily yourself with our comprehensive step by step-by-step eBook guide

NO BE VILLAGE PEOPLE: Understanding the Reasons Behind Business Struggles and Why You Haven't Succeeded, What You Need to Know Before You Start a Business, and What You Need to Succeed: A Comprehensive Guide Step-by-Step Details E-BOOK

THE REALATOR : Everything You Need to Know to Start a Successful Real Estate Business in Nigeria. A Comprehensive Guide Step-by-Step Details E-BOOK

JAPA: HOW TO GET ANY TYPE OF USA, UK, CANADA VISA (student visa, family visa ,Tourist Visas, Work Visas, Ancestry visas, Express Entry , and more.) WITH EASE A Comprehensive Guide Step-by-Step Details E-BOOK

BREAK FREE FROM ADDICTION: start your journey to recovery now. reclaim your life now! comprehensives step-BY-step guide details ebook

FREELANCING HACKS: Your cheat code for freelance success! Packed with clever tips and tricks to elevate your freelancing journey and succeed big time.

INFORMATION MARKETING: Transform your knowledge into profit with the secrets to making millions of Naira monthly from the comfort of your room.

MASTERING FACEBOOK ADS: Optimal strategies for executing targeted Facebook advertising campaigns and achieving high product sales.
MASTERING TWITTER ADS: Optimal strategies for executing targeted Twitter advertising campaigns and achieving high product sales.
MASTERING INSTAGRAM ADS: Optimal strategies for executing targeted Instagram advertising campaigns and achieving high product sales.

EXCITING NEWS: ORIGINAL PRICE OF EACH BOOK IS 15K, BUT YOU CAN NOW GET OVER 80% DISCOUNT PROMO ON EACH BOOK FOR THIS SHORT PERIOD OF TIME

1 EBOOK: 3K
2 EBOOKS: 5K
3 EBOOKS: 7K
4 EBOOKS: 8,500
5 BOOKS: 10K
6 BOOKS: 11K

WHATSAPP 0701 460 32 46 TO GET YOUR COPY!!!
Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by Urheadmaster(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dem go soon dash you a lifetime ban on nairaland tongue
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Benjamin Netanyahu!

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by CoronaVirusPro: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Dem go soon dash you a lifetime ban on nairaland tongue

And what does a fvckin ban do?

End fvcks?

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hostage Killings 'broke My Heart', — Israel Prime Minister by Lovemeharder(f): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2023
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Election Deeds Done Dirt Cheap / The First Captured Kinzhal Arrival Footage / Customs Give Condition For Reopening Of Nigeria’s Border With Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.