Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,373 members, 7,964,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:02 PM

Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS (9445 Views)

10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics / Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Adayi1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
I doubt the authenticity of these data sometimes... Price of food stuff are higher in Imo State than everywhere else in Nigeria... Eg, a cup of beans is #125 some months ago in Imo State but it's between #180 to #200 while it's still below #150 in Kogi State, likewise other items...
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by gurujoe(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hananfine:

Hmmmm
This your comment clear my doubt that many people here comment with PERCEPTION not evidence.

I farmer in Kogi State for 10 year
We harvest Yam and transport it to Kano and Lagos.

Gari is another food we import to kana, Kaduna,lagos

Then many tomatoes, pepper, sweet potato etc.

But here you talking about what you don't know
So unbelievable
So, you think the farming you are doing with hoe/cutlass and the rubber pump you carry like bush baby in your back can take you any where. You better wake up from your sleep
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by ViceGovernor: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ojim07:
Kogi state??, I wholly doubt the integrity of this report. Data don't lie but data collection process can be compromise and bias.....
Have you ever heard about Ebira people?
They control most of the resources in my state now.

If you think Fulani are wicked even Fulani dey fear ebira people they're pure evil and have no conscience in them most of the markets in Lokoja they have taken over and it's a competition of who will fix the highest price....it is satanic the price they're selling foodstuffs in my state.

International market in nataco junction every single commodity they add #50 to it everyday.

If you want I can snap the fish my whole family will eat for Xmas and new year...we bought it for 9k you go pity us if you see am.

If anything the NBS is being economical....the truth is the kogi state figure up there is nothing close to reality. People saying they don't believe I'm just laughing here.....crying actually😭

It's an artificial inflation created by wicked and greedy ebira people controlling the state.

Transport nko? Let's leave that for another day or you can ask travellers how much they pay Yahaya Bello thugs in felele before they allow anything to pass.

Anyone from Loja here quote me if I dey lie.
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Objectivist04: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dibodibo:
. kogi people no dey farm, they believe in thuggish activities, following politicians and singing their praises. The few land they have, them done use am plant cashew.
Did l hear you say few land ?
Kogi is bigger than South East but Enugu alone has more population than kogi . So land can't be "few" in kogi state
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Mandesz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Omeizadean:

As if true Nigerians are not tired of ritual killing, domestic violence against minors, filial killings, fake product bursting, frying of ground nuts with acid news etc from Anambra. If you are a true Kogite look inward and be proud Boyo.
Kogi problems are worse. These are minor and all the mentioned above happens in kogi on regular basis, so shift ground
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Pinkybush: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lagos is worst. You rent a face-me-I-face-you one room of 10k per month (payable for one and half year or two years), agency fee 100k, commission 100k, electricity connection fee 10k, toilet and bathroom 30k per annum, sweeping fee 24k per annum.

Like this I'm thinking of what to do, because the above is what I'm facing right now in Lagos
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by NwekereNdokl: 8:01pm On Jun 01
Objectivist04:

Did l hear you say few land ?
Kogi is bigger than South East but Enugu alone has more population than kogi . So land can't be "few" in kogi state

Enugu your state is backward and useless compare to lkogi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Become A Killing Field Under Tinubu – Atiku / GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer / I Pity The New Ooni's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.